Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
'Prince Harry will denounce his royal titles and apply for U.S. citizenship first, thus changing the narrative from a prince being stripped of his titles to a prince actively renouncing his colonial, royal past and embracing life as a U.S. citizen.'

Does anyone else think he may jump before he's pushed?
I think he'll want to but smeggy won't let him. She needs his titles to open doors that would normally slam in a yacht girl's face so she'll hang on like grim death. She'll never admit that though. No, she'll keep him in line by saying "No Aitch sweet heart honeybun, let them do their worst . We shall remain above it all and they'll look like vindictive cunts. Besides, just think of the victim mileage we can get out of the situation in the aftermath."
Yeah baby, they'd milk that cow till it's udders squeak dry.

Gotta say, that perfect image of Kate, serene, unruffled, respectful, yet glowing and looking like a super model will kill smeggy. She rarely got her outfits right and even when the outfit itself was perfect smeggy managed to make it look like shite. Strange little creature.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

freda19

VIP Member
Probably sell stories about him.
Yeah, because we'd all be intrigued by the life of a 16 month old.

Archie's blog, as dictated to grandpa Markle: The Tiglet.
Pooped. Nappy changed.That doris person made me do baby yoga. Fuck sake missus. BO-RING! I'd rather be running barefoot in Aunty Kate's garden with my cousins and making mud pies, but I'm stuck here in this mausoleum with the Adams family.😥 Dopey ginger bloke with funny accent getting on my tits again, wandering around wailing "Where are my Purdeys. I need my lovely Purdeys, the local peasants are revolting!" (tell me something I don't know, ya ginger cunt!) Pooped some more. Nappy changed. The weirdo that nanny3 calls 'mummy' was endlessly shouting "DUCK! RABBIT!" at me again so I threw up on her Victoria Beckham shirt and pooped on her Alexander McQueen semi-fitted high waisted capri length pure silk trousers, available via Meghan's Mirror. $2 off with code 'SmeggyIsACunt'

Fascinating. He's so advanced for his age, must take it after his surrogate.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
The Daily Mail headline is boring.

Prince Harry 'deeply saddened' after his request to have a wreath laid on his behalf at the Cenotaph today for Remembrance Sunday was 'refused' by Buckingham Palace
Alternative headline

Prince Harry ‘unfit to wipe the arse of a Chelsea Pensioner’ winges like a big baby as he doesn’t get his way

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve never posted on this thread before. I just came on to say that was literally the tackiest most desperate thing I’ve ever seen.
I don’t know why Harry thought making a big fuss about leaving the RF, would still mean he was an integral part of the RF. The man has had some very poor advice somewhere along the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Piers Morgan just tweeted:

'My god, they've even turned Remembrance Sunday into another self-publicity stunt. Have they no shame?

'Just outrageous - treating Remembrance Sunday like a PR opportunity, & trying to steal headlines from the real royals doing their duty back home.'

• Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
It's days like today that absolutely enrage me about how Harry has behaved in this last year. Hearing stories from veterans and their families, what they have been through, what they continue to go through on a daily basis. And here's Harry, who had to move to the other side of the world because they couldn't cope with newspaper articles on his wife's nail polish. Harry had so much opportunity for a fulfilling role in the royal family but just could not be arsed. Don't let the door hit your backside on the way out.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Covid you utter cunt. My heart goes out to people trying to keep on top of mortgages and providing for a family knowing their jobs are probably going down the tubes. It's like a horror film or video game with virtual reality and we're stuck in it and can't find the magic code that releases us.
It seems never ending, but we'll all get there guys ... all of us across the world ... so hang in there. 💕💞💖
I think everyone is feeling the effects and forums are taking a back seat to real life issues, but I'm determined to plough on and try to distract us from reality. If it means putting my hobnailed boots on to give smeggy an extra hard verbal kicking then so be it. If she thinks pregginess will turn us into soppy cuddle-bunnies then she can think again. I doubt any of us are overjoyed at the thought of another human composed of the dastardly duo's DNA (poor lil sod).
Think of the fun in playing 'Bump Watch'.

Group hug.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

50sGirl

VIP Member
Why is William being criticised for keeping quiet?
He was obviously advised not to divulge it due to Charles still recovering from it.
When Charles contracted it, there was concern that The Queen may have caught it from him.
If it was reported William had it too then panic may have set it in - the first and second in line to the throne both ill with COVID, what if The Queen catches it too? Could you imagine the headlines?
No, he did the right thing.
I wonder if Harry knew? If he did, and still continued with the rift, then he is even worse than I thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

freda19

VIP Member
Hello, I'm new around here and thought I would drop my 2 cents.
For context, i hated the guts of MM from her days in suits. I thought her character was absolutely dire and so mismatched to the main character (a street smart clever guy vs a spoiled child whose father was a judge and got her everything she wanted ? 0 chemistry between those two). When I heard she was marrying Harry, I thought LOL. Seriously, the guy was never very smart but come on. All the red flags were here and it doesn't take a genius to spot them.
I can understand you might have a rift with one or two family members. These things happen, sure. But your entire family ? The fact her only "friends" were actually colleagues from past professional endeavors was very strange. It's a textbook narcissist playbook : cut off everyone that does not fit your narrative; make sure your SO also is cut off from their relatives.

I don't share all the views I read here ( I do believe she was pregnant - she did get fat and it did not suit her at all). But as for the rest, MM is a rather nasty piece of a person, a social climber of little value to society.

About the trial, the cynic in ne thinks the unofficial reason why MM has wanted it postponed is pretty dark; I think she might waiting for the dad's health to either worsen or give in. No TM, no primary witness that could derail the narrative of the narcissist perv...
Welcome. I agree. Of course she was pregnant. However something is definitely off piste about it. I firmly believe she told him she was pregnant long before the engagement, probably that was the purpose of pursuing him to the wedding in Jamaica despite them not being a couple at that point ... then once he was hooked and the diamond ring was on her finger with the wedding plans going hastily full steam ahead she became NOT pregnant(as in never was in the first place) and he was stuck with her. Hazza is thick as shit, too thick to insist on doing a preg test with her to verify the pregnancy and probably took her word for it so did 'the right thing'. The actual pregnancy that produced archiedoll is something else and I believe they had assistance of some kind. The intense need for secrecy went waaaaay beyond privacy and for me raised more red flags than a Chinese military display and caused the Streisand effect that gave birth to the surrogacy and doll baby theories. I don't blame people having those beliefs, the whole situation has been bungled terribly and the child will be the victim as he gets older because he will never escape the surrogacy rumours in much the same way that hazza cannot escape the Hewitt theories.

Having said all that ... I like winding people up by calling the kid archiedoll and egging on outrageous theories, because I'm a bit of a cunny funt and I don't doubt that the sugars read here and fume and seethe (as we saw upthread) at their kween being laughed at or her sprog being called dolly or her long suffering skint (thanks to kweenie) father being defended because cuntchops has put off her day in court and gives not one shiny shit that he is an ill elderly man who needs this mess sorted out asap.

Also re hazza. I think all the resentment and hatred spewing from him has it's roots in his knowing he was conned by her and he knows he looks like a fool in front of the whole world. So rather than address the person responsible(who he is now stuck with) he has turned all his anger on his birth family and is trying to turn this shit show he got himself into in to a Disney happy ever after.
Hazza honey, you can roll a turd in glitter and diamanté, but it's still just a lump of shit you stupid cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

KandW

Hello, I'm new around here and thought I would drop my 2 cents.
For context, i hated the guts of MM from her days in suits. I thought her character was absolutely dire and so mismatched to the main character (a street smart clever guy vs a spoiled child whose father was a judge and got her everything she wanted ? 0 chemistry between those two). When I heard she was marrying Harry, I thought LOL. Seriously, the guy was never very smart but come on. All the red flags were here and it doesn't take a genius to spot them.
I can understand you might have a rift with one or two family members. These things happen, sure. But your entire family ? The fact her only "friends" were actually colleagues from past professional endeavors was very strange. It's a textbook narcissist playbook : cut off everyone that does not fit your narrative; make sure your SO also is cut off from their relatives.

I don't share all the views I read here ( I do believe she was pregnant - she did get fat and it did not suit her at all). But as for the rest, MM is a rather nasty piece of a person, a social climber of little value to society.

About the trial, the cynic in ne thinks the unofficial reason why MM has wanted it postponed is pretty dark; I think she might waiting for the dad's health to either worsen or give in. No TM, no primary witness that could derail the narrative of the narcissist perv...

• Heart
  • Wow

Jusa

VIP Member
I am absolutely outraged by this!!! I can't believe how angry this has actually made me. The looks on their faces, and him wearing his medals... I hope to god they never have the audacity to set foot in this country ever again.

To say they are behaving like cunts of the highest order is a fucking understatement!

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Hoping all our absent members are safe and well
Wish those that left to join the Facebook group would come back
I miss Aunty’s legal information
This forum has kept me entertained ,so glad I found you all
Stay safe everyone 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 39

50sGirl

VIP Member
Wow of all their PR stunts this one is truly despicable.
How dare they use Remembrance Day to stage a photo shoot?
This has really angered me.
Never have two people been so lacking in self awareness.
Shame on you both.
Meghan knows no better but Harry does and is a disgrace to The Royal Family.
Never return to the UK - you are no longer welcome here.
Strip them of their titles and his place in the line of succession.
I’m done.

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Funds must be low if they cant stretch to a wreath, One of the uk papers has a pic of harrys rejected poppy wreath that cost £1k.
Cash strapped and flogging snaps to paps.
Your last sentence is a contender for the next thread title - cash strapped and flogging snaps to paps.....

• Heart

Wu Tien

I can't help but think of the song "My ding a ling" when I read of Hazno and his handler.

When I was a little bitty yacht girl
Soho House called me for a cute little whirl
Emerald tiaras danglin' on a string
I just had to play nice with Harry's ding a ling

When Queenie made me go to Duchess School
I polished my minge in the vestibule
Coz every time that thing would ring
It was time to play with Harry's ding a ling

Once I was social climbing Buck House wall
I almost slipped and had a bad fall
But then I got a big diamond ring
When what I really wanted was William's ding a ling

Once I was swimming cross Windsor creek
With Katherine sharkin' all around my feet
Sure was hard swimming cross that thing
With both hands holdin' Harry's ding a ling.

Edited to correct typo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
They have sunk to the lowest of the low with this fake sad-faced charade. İ have just looked at Meghan's Mirror and all 'Meghan's attire' is listed - black dress, belt, black coat, heels, bracelets (Cartier Love what a surprise - İ think she has lost the key), Cartier tank watch. All part of their PR/brand strategy and not an ounce of genuine feeling between the pair of them.
And yet, some people defending his 'right to pay respects' on Piers Morgan's tweet...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. There is nothing respectful in organising a photo op at a cemetary to virtue signal and merch outfits and jewellery. Despicable pair of cunts.

• Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Ditching the Marines for Disney has turned out to be a real defining moment in the history of his life (like the Nazi uniform outfit) and a lot of people turned on him at that point. My ex military hubby was disgusted, despite always defending him before. I wonder if Hasbeen ever looks back on that night and regrets his decision to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 38