Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole sorry saga will never have that idealistic Disney ending where the villains get their comeuppance.........people with this much privilege always come up smelling of roses.
I don't think we will see a point where they end up repenting for the error of their ways and striving to actually live a philanthropic/ humanitarian life.

I can see them beeing an irritating itch between our shoulder blades for many, many more years to come - whether together or apart.
Thing about Meghan is that she climbed that social ladder to the top and what did she do, she shat all over the ladder and made that sucker a slip and slide. Now she’s hanging on for dear life. (One for @Pom Bear 😂).

She reached the pinnacle, and I hate to say this, but class really did show itself. She thought she could marry into a regal family and become regal herself, but there is no way to polish a turd. She is the Katie Price of the RF.

She couldn’t keep her over opinionated trap shut. She is the epitome of “better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” Thick as tit 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
But the MOS knows the reason too and accepted it. I doubt they would have agreed because she hides dodgy mails. They would have had a field day instead. It must have been a good reason. I would also argue that not the pregnancy itself would be the reason (only if a doctor would have declared high risk complications and that she would have to avoid any risk and stress) but more the travel and the safety guidelines around it at the moment. Flying over a bunch of people in a pandemic to testify in this ridiculous case seems completely out of proportion.
I've read speculation that the inclusion of Finding Freedom would have probably allowed a delay to allow her team to prepare. So that moves the date back to around April (just a guess). The English courts are closed in August and September, re-opening 1 October (think that is right). So her team could have presented a reason why April, May, June & July weren't possible. Then the trial calendar automatically jumps to October.

It feels like a medical reason of some sort, most likely, and her team actively wants the pregnancy speculation out there, but long term treatment for 'something' could also fit and without wishing any ill on the child called Archie, some sort of treatment for him might also be a reason.

I did think she wanted the trial and to have her day in court with all that media attention she craves. Now I think she's realised she's deep in the brown steaming stuff but can't afford to pull out and pay the Mail's costs. And she really, really doesn't want to hand over the text & email evidence, does she?

Mark Stephens on at 9.43 is interesting. He thinks that the delay inevitably leads to speculation about 'the pitter patter of princely feet' but he thinks she's finally woken up to the problems of honest and full disclosure of her WhatsApp and emails.

Reactions: 28
This whole sorry saga will never have that idealistic Disney ending where the villains get their comeuppance.........people with this much privilege always come up smelling of roses.
I don't think we will see a point where they end up repenting for the error of their ways and striving to actually live a philanthropic/ humanitarian life.

I can see them beeing an irritating itch between our shoulder blades for many, many more years to come - whether together or apart.
Coincidentally, I bought myself this yesterday:

A61CDEF9-846D-4784-93B8-61039A5419D8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 293364

The printed version includes the bit about her not complying with previous requests.
Thanks for this one! This bit was fascinating

'The court also heard Meghan had failed to meet an October 21 deadline to set out her 'reply' to the claims that she colluded with Finding Freedom's authors. By failing to do so, she is 'guilty of non-compliance with an order of the court' the newspaper's lawyer Antony White said. T

The judge rejected an application by Meghan's lawyers to effectively pause the case and said she now had to file the document by November 13.'

That's probably also a warning she has to meet the November 6 deadline for the text messages. **popcorn**

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If Phil the Greek wete known to have only x months left, that wouldn't be reason enough would it?
I don't see why as (with the best will in the world) as that's her father-in-law and she isn't his primary caregiver. Can't see this is anything to do with Harry or the RF, Harry appears fit and well (well enough for rambling Zoom calls anyway) and doesn't seem to be someone with a medical condition needing the round-the-clock presence of the loving wifey.

Something medical involving Megzy or just maybe 'baby Archie'.

I wouldn't put it past the Merkin to have enough audacity to play a payback card like 'Well, when I announced my pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding do, I got called some horrible, nasty, unrepeatable, absolutely untrue names like narcissist, I mean, how ridiculous yer honour'.

'It will damage my mental health even further if the same happens again in the New Year when SHE has her baby yet I get all the attention & press coverage for being in court, oh no, we absolutely can't have that yer honour'.

• Haha
If Phil the Greek wete known to have only x months left, that wouldn't be reason enough would it?
Can't see that bothering the gruesome twosome. You think she's have been more concerned about her own father before she embarked on this ridiculous court action

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon Smeggy is scared shitless about all her emails and phone records etc having to be revealed to the court and that's what the delay is about. She may just have realised that she's opened a can of worms 😁
can.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Latest Bookworm video

She confuses ‘discrete’ and ‘discreet’. I would imagine that summary judgements can be sought for discrete elements of the case, ie separate and complete in themselves. It has nothing to do with wanting things to be kept discreet, ie secret. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like they may have competition re their Netflix reality show as it appears the Beckhams have just signed a £16 million deal with netflix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Welcome @Vampyre . 👋
That's your tinder profile image isn't it?

and you wonder why you get no matches :m

I like the no nonsense clarity of her style.

This take on one of her paintings tickled me when I came across it a few weeks ago.

Haha, love it! I noticed a lot of good quarantine art happening in lockdown. Did you see the Frida London exhibition a couple of years ago? It was pretty spectacular.

I've read speculation that the inclusion of Finding Freedom would have probably allowed a delay to allow her team to prepare. So that moves the date back to around April (just a guess). The English courts are closed in August and September, re-opening 1 October (think that is right). So her team could have presented a reason why April, May, June & July weren't possible. Then the trial calendar automatically jumps to October.

It feels like a medical reason of some sort, most likely, and her team actively wants the pregnancy speculation out there, but long term treatment for 'something' could also fit and without wishing any ill on the child called Archie, some sort of treatment for him might also be a reason.

I did think she wanted the trial and to have her day in court with all that media attention she craves. Now I think she's realised she's deep in the brown steaming stuff but can't afford to pull out and pay the Mail's costs. And she really, really doesn't want to hand over the text & email evidence, does she?

Mark Stephens on at 9.43 is interesting. He thinks that the delay inevitably leads to speculation about 'the pitter-patter of princely feet' but he thinks she's finally woken up to the problems of honest and full disclosure of her WhatsApp and emails.
Thanks for the link. She obviously underestimated the legal system and overestimated her self-importance and self-indulging entitlement. You know the saying - you mess with the bull, you get the horns! It's interesting that Stephens says he thinks she will lose the summary judgement, we shall see! Either way, the fact she's sitting in her Montecito mansion shitting herself right now is good enough for the time being. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Weren't we supposed to be getting distraction PR Harkle lectures for the peasants with Travalyst and Mayhew this week?

I'm not exactly holding my breath though .. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't imagine she wants to hand over any of her personal correspondence (except letters to her father! ).....can you imagine how she's bad mouthed the monachy, other royals etc to her mates? It might not be made public but everything leaks out....
Not just the royals being bad mouthed though I bet.;)
Smeggy types are multi faced and she was probably bitching about Noonoo to MLP, and about MLP to Noonoo etc etc. The emails will be a minefield of revelations aside from the daddy stuff. I foresee lots and lots of redacted passages deemed not relative to the daddy letter.

Reactions: 23
I don't see why as (with the best will in the world) as that's her father-in-law and she isn't his primary caregiver. Can't see this is anything to do with Harry or the RF, Harry appears fit and well (well enough for rambling Zoom calls anyway) and doesn't seem to be someone with a medical condition needing the round-the-clock presence of the loving wifey.

Something medical involving Megzy or just maybe 'baby Archie'.
It's called shitting your knickers syndrome 💩

Archie's still a baby (so he's got an excuse) but Smeggys got it bad over having to reveal everything in court 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She reached the pinnacle, and I hate to say this, but class really did show itself. She thought she could marry into a regal family and become regal herself, but there is no way to polish a turd. She is the Katie Price of the RF.
Jesus that's harsh

(to Katie Price!) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.