Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shall look forward to that, thank you 😘xx
You're welcome 😘❤ xx
I properly do two...one like you described and another one of the Queen on her own in her hi viz too 😄 xx

Oh the first pic will have the Queen in the JCB also I forgot to mention in her hi viz 😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is postponing in the hope that her Dad won’t be around for the next court date... she doesn’t want her Dad to go to court because he will expose her secrets
I have no doubts, and have believed since day dot, that the reason she got shot of him was because he does indeed know everything, including her sordid pre-harry escapades, she had no choice but to shun him in order to continue the facade.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Thoughts??!!!!
'Isn’t it time to bring back the Queen’s Royal Right, to chop of the heads, of anyone who commits treason against her royal realm.

In this day and age of slander, libel and malicious communications, there is certainly nothing more treasonous, than accusing the Windsor Royal family of presenting a fake baby to the world.'

No sugar Smeggy is the traitor for taking our money and faking a pregnancy..... so you can shove your theory up your arse and duck off you bleep 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Yacht girl IG twittet. MM desperate to have raunchy cringy video taken down.
Well, we all know that what Smeggy wants, Smeggy gets. Wouldn't it be a shame if people like us were to copy it, so it could be posted to as many sites as poss? 🤭

I'm pretty ignorant of the geography of that part of the world, but surely someone like Smeggy who "grew up in Hollywood" (as she boringly reminds all and sundry) would be familiar with Malibu, where the Streisand Effect originated.

I have no doubts, and have believed since day dot, that the reason she got shot of him was because he does indeed know everything, including her sordid pre-harry escapades, she had no choice but to shun him in order to continue the facade.
I feel very sorry indeed for Mr Markle. He's done nothing wrong apart from loving and spoiling and indulging his daughter, and working hard to pay for everything she wanted.

Although the spoiling and indulging were with hindsight unwise, he had the best of intentions. Smeggy's treatment of her father alone is deserving of a lorry-load of Karma. She's a wicked, wicked sow.

JCMH's treatment of his own family especially Phil and Liz, isn't that different.

The pair of them are well-matched. The punishment I'd like to exact on them both is that they stay married to each other and living together for the rest of their (very long) lives.

Little Archie should be brought up by loving nannies and spend his life with them until he's grown up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the delay is either health related or a pregnancy. The MOS agreed, when they easily could have argued against it.
I think the pregnancy guess isn’t bad. I am still not convinced at all about the surrogacy and believe she carried her own baby. That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if fertility treatments and /or IVF played a role. Harry and Meghan are at the older side of procreating if you look at it from a solely biological point. This means the chance of health problems for the mother and also the baby are higher. I will leave it at that and not speculate further.......
Generally, I think it’s good that neither H&M, nor the witnesses are flying around the globe in a pandemic. It doesn’t matter that some could use a private jet. It’s still a high risk of spreading the virus as they wouldn’t stay in a bubble with absolutely no contact. Especially as there is still no vaccine or a well working treatment available and it doesn’t look as if there will be still in q1 next year. Not that they care but this is definitely better for everyone they had to be in contact with them otherwise.
I do hope the case will be fought through though, but I can definitely see the judge getting annoyed and closing the show. He already criticised that the costs don’t fit the case. But- would that mean they cannot sue them again on the same grounds? If so, they might regret making the case so wide instead of concentrating on defined articles. Because the newsgroup could basically go on and they have no chance of suing them again. Or is it just her and Harry could?

Reactions: 13
Thoughts??!!!!
I’ve never bought the surrogacy theory and on the whole I’m a conspiracy lover. She just looked pregnant to me. The weight gain on her face and the back fat. She took months to shift that weight.

People jumped on the fact that she could squat down to speak to children. Let’s face it, there’s plenty of room between those spindly legs to accommodate the bump. She’s used to having her legs akimbo, very flexible in the nether regions. And, if they were going to use a borrowed baby they could have picked one without a squint.

At this point there would be too many people involved in the charade for somebody not to speak out. This woman makes enemies easily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As I've said already, I don't believe the delay is due to a pregnancy, which tons of people seem to have assumed purely because the delay was said to be "9 months", as if you look at the likely pregnancy timeline that would leave her starting the trial with a 3 or 4 month old, which surely can't be preferable to getting the trial done in January with 3 or 4 months of any pregnancy still to complete. I also don't believe the court would accept that as a good enough reason or good for the new baby, for them to go along with it either.

I wonder if its something to do with the requirement that she hands over all her emails and other communications, perhaps scraping all those together is taking longer than expected? She has to have given the court a good reason and this is one of the few I can think of that in reality would be acceptable. A technical reason like that, or a compassionate one such as someone close to the case (e.g. Merchiedoll) is seriously ill or scheduled to receive some onerous treatment in the New Year anyway.

What may be interesting is that the move in date will obviously push the trial "outside" of the year of trial separation from the Royal Family, does that change anything? not sure.

Of course it could simply be that her friend the "fashion designer" Misha Noonoo has a better collection coming out Autumn 2021 than the one scheduled for January 2021, so far greater court house morning pap walk merching opportunities for all concerned, you'd like to think the court would not accept this as a reason but who knows :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This whole sorry saga will never have that idealistic Disney ending where the villains get their comeuppance.........people with this much privilege always come up smelling of roses.
I don't think we will see a point where they end up repenting for the error of their ways and striving to actually live a philanthropic/ humanitarian life.

I can see them beeing an irritating itch between our shoulder blades for many, many more years to come - whether together or apart.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I can't imagine she wants to hand over any of her personal correspondence (except letters to her father! ).....can you imagine how she's bad mouthed the monachy, other royals etc to her mates? It might not be made public but everything leaks out....

• Haha
I also don't think its pregnancy even though that's what she wants us to speculate given the '9 months'. I'm thinking Archie or other health reasons. Maybe she will be having a personality transplant!

What I find confusing is her team said 'no compelling reason for trial' but then requested the extra time to produce a defence to FF.

Oo maybe it is to do with the emails etc. She's had long enough to sort this out. She should be fined for wasting Courts time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
03571FDF-D478-47DC-B6BD-CDBD06A8ABA1.jpeg

The printed version includes the bit about her not complying with previous requests.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
As I've said already, I don't believe the delay is due to a pregnancy, which tons of people seem to have assumed purely because the delay was said to be "9 months", as if you look at the likely pregnancy timeline that would leave her starting the trial with a 3 or 4 month old, which surely can't be preferable to getting the trial done in January with 3 or 4 months of any pregnancy still to complete. I also don't believe the court would accept that as a good enough reason or good for the new baby, for them to go along with it either.

I wonder if its something to do with the requirement that she hands over all her emails and other communications, perhaps scraping all those together is taking longer than expected? She has to have given the court a good reason and this is one of the few I can think of that in reality would be acceptable. A technical reason like that, or a compassionate one such as someone close to the case (e.g. Merchiedoll) is seriously ill or scheduled to receive some onerous treatment in the New Year anyway.

What may be interesting is that the move in date will obviously push the trial "outside" of the year of trial separation from the Royal Family, does that change anything? not sure.

Of course it could simply be that her friend the "fashion designer" Misha Noonoo has a better collection coming out Autumn 2021 than the one scheduled for January 2021, so far greater court house morning pap walk merching opportunities for all concerned, you'd like to think the court would not accept this as a reason but who knows :ROFLMAO:
But the MOS knows the reason too and accepted it. I doubt they would have agreed because she hides dodgy mails. They would have had a field day instead. It must have been a good reason. I would also argue that not the pregnancy itself would be the reason (only if a doctor would have declared high risk complications and that she would have to avoid any risk and stress) but more the travel and the safety guidelines around it at the moment. Flying over a bunch of people in a pandemic to testify in this ridiculous case seems completely out of proportion.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.