Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking she’s preggers, they always said they’d stop at 2 dolls kids.
She wasn't pregnant with Archie. If they produce another sprog they'll use a surrogate again. Now they're in America she doesn't have to dust off the moonbump as the laws are different over there.
She might try it again though because she thinks we're all stupid enough to swallow her lies.

Reactions: 18
I was so relieved reading the H&M threads here because elsewhere you aren't allowed to say a bad word against them (although talking about William & Kate like they're the devil incarnate is fine) and I can't understand how such a pair of odious creeps can have any supporters.

I'm not patriotic much but the way Harry has treated his country and his own family is so shockingly disgraceful I can't understand it at all. I can only assume he is ill and Meghan's exploited it, as the wheels didn't seem to come off until after she showed up.

Why are they so secretive about Archie, by the way? It's just crazy weird at this point. I've never known anything like it and I'm starting to wonder if there is something "wrong" with the poor boy they don't want the public knowing because what else would explain it?
Welcome. Yes, most forums have mods with sticks up their arses re this pair and allow nothing but arse licking and fullsome praise and if some criticism of the Firm comes into the posts then even better. Cunts.
The same with trans men in women's sports, women born with fannies being actually called women :eek:and all the other woke shite.

Actually what you said re archiedoll has been on my mind since he was born but the mods on here have telt me "Leave the bleeping kid alone"😂, which is fair enough, but there is something not right, something beyond pretend privacy.

Reactions: 30
Archie is a lovely child and I feel sorry for him having them as parents. I wouldn't be surprised if when he is 17 or 18, he decides to leave and move back with his royal cousins, aunts uncles etc.

I also wonder if H&M are arranging for him to have the squint fixed, as Lady Louise (prince Edward's daughter), had done.

Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel so sorry for Archie. Can you imagine what will happen to the poor kid once they are kicked out of the RF, and there are no longer any rules ? They may as well re-name him now.

Merchie and their foundation dirty money grubbing scheme Merchiewell.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Archie is a lovely child and I feel sorry for him having them as parents. I wouldn't be surprised if when he is 17 or 18, he decides to leave and move back with his royal cousins, aunts uncles etc.

I also wonder if H&M are arranging for him to have the squint fixed, as Lady Louise (prince Edward's daughter), had done.
I feel so awful for him being denied bonds with most of his family during these vital formative years of his life. What I think of people who deny innocent children access to family members because they are fueding is unprintable but it seems to happen a lot these days. I had a wonderful childhood with my extended family of aunts and uncles and grandparents and surely no sane, decent person would prevent this oppertunity for their offspring? There is something so rotten within Meghan. I pity anyone who comes into contact with her.

I was so relieved reading the H&M threads here because elsewhere you aren't allowed to say a bad word against them (although talking about William & Kate like they're the devil incarnate is fine) and I can't understand how such a pair of odious creeps can have any supporters.

I'm not patriotic much but the way Harry has treated his country and his own family is so shockingly disgraceful I can't understand it at all. I can only assume he is ill and Meghan's exploited it, as the wheels didn't seem to come off until after she showed up.

Why are they so secretive about Archie, by the way? It's just crazy weird at this point. I've never known anything like it and I'm starting to wonder if there is something "wrong" with the poor boy they don't want the public knowing because what else would explain it?
You’re gonna fit in really well here, I can tell. Welcome! 😈

Reactions: 20
I feel so awful for him being denied bonds with most of his family during these vital formative years of his life. What I think of people who deny innocent children access to family members because they are fueding is unprintable but it seems to happen a lot these days. I had a wonderful childhood with my extended family of aunts and uncles and grandparents and surely no sane, decent person would prevent this oppertunity for their offspring? There is something so rotten within Meghan. I pity anyone who comes into contact with her.
I grew up without any of my extended family anywhere in sight and I turned out just fine

214CB63F-2FAF-411B-BB04-E583711C5FDC.jpeg

:devilish: 🤪:devilish:

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course smegma Harkles wants the press to speculate she s asked for this delay cos she s pregnant.. When we know it 'll be the surrogate/ s.... Its a smoke screen... Especially as there s been lots of surrogacy gossip/ conspiracy debate online. . There was something in the papers about gingernoballs returning to the UK and facing a tax bill?? I shall dig it out.

It's the opposite... It's a threat of a huge US tax bill!! She is an idiot... Could have come back, let Phillip see Archie before he dies, grovel to his dad .. Maybe got more money off him.. She is so arrogant, she really really thought they would be the dogs bollocks in the us... Loads of paid pr , interviews etc. .. Hadn't factored in covid and world wide economic recession eh smeggy!!!😄😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That's your tinder profile image isn't it?

and you wonder why you get no matches :m

I like the no nonsense clarity of her style.

This take on one of her paintings tickled me when I came across it a few weeks ago.

This is what I think is great about this place... I am educated in so many ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fox sake..I've cut the top of her head of by accident 😬🤭
The car is representing the Mail on Sunday...Meghan and Harry are feeling the pressure by been underneath it lol ( even though the court case is delayed..it always be hanging over them).
Resizer_16040181568820.jpg

I cant wait to find out the reason for the delay. What with the Judge agreeing, after previously sounding as if he wanted it to proceed in a timely manner, and the MoS agreeing to delay. That's what I don't understand as I thought they would have wanted it to go ahead so they could defend her allegations. This is her case that she brought to Court. Something just doesn't add up. Plus all the secrecy and exclusion of all press. I can't believe the delay would be agreed if she was up the duff as pregnancy is not an illness, same goes if one of the 5 were expecting.

Oo so our January tattlers outing still on? Get those badges packed Pom 😂
Badges all packed 🥰 xx
Had a friend to help..he was very excited at been involved 😄 x
His gone home now..thank God..he drove me mad with his energy...I'm slower than him lol x
Resizer_16040195490110.jpg

@Facehugger Will do a pic of the Queen in a jcb for you tomorrow 😄💕 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fox sake..I've cut the top of her head of by accident 😬🤭
The car is representing the Mail on Sunday...Meghan and Harry are feeling the pressure by been underneath it lol ( even though the court case is delayed..it always be hanging over them).
View attachment 293148

Badges all packed 🥰 xx
Had a friend to help..he was very excited at been involved 😄 x
His gone home now..thank God..he drove me mad with his energy...I'm slower than him lol x
View attachment 293168

@Facehugger Will do a pic of the Queen in a jcb for you tomorrow 😄💕 xx
I shall look forward to that, thank you 😘xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.