Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just googled m and H surrogacy theory??😉😆on
I just watched the whole video and it was about the Saccone-Jolys???

But the MOS knows the reason too and accepted it. I doubt they would have agreed because she hides dodgy mails. They would have had a field day instead. It must have been a good reason. I would also argue that not the pregnancy itself would be the reason (only if a doctor would have declared high risk complications and that she would have to avoid any risk and stress) but more the travel and the safety guidelines around it at the moment. Flying over a bunch of people in a pandemic to testify in this ridiculous case seems completely out of proportion.
Anyone else think the reason will be “leaked” and Meghantoinette will imply her privacy has been invaded again?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What can I tell you'? Well I've suffered all sorts of humiliations working undercover with the Harkles (cough butt plug) recalling the bedroom scenes alone makes me shudder 😱 not to mention the mounds of dog poop.......
Anyway this big old mansion is well creepy and every night looks like Halloween here....

Polish_20201022_212349331.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
According to Theresa Longo Fans on Twitter:

'EXCLUSIVE: Prince Harry was NOT keen to do the #TIME100Talks deal. He wanted “nothing to do with” filming \ #Time100, but was pressured to put on a united front by #MeghanMarkle. Said to be an unmistakable point of tension between the two!'
We’re investigating WHY he didn’t want to do #TIME100Talks but can’t pinpoint that part yet. What we have got is evidence of what could be described as a tantrum, thanks to our close source.
peed.jpg

That's why he looked so pissed off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was trying to bring my OH up to speed and mentioned that Harry didn't know what it was like to be Meghan until he'd spent a week in her shoes.
My OH then said: "He didn't know what it was like to be Meghan until he'd spent a week in her knickers!".
I do apologise 😩
However, I immediately thought of @Pom Bear
Please could we have a pic of Hazno in Smeg's shoes and knickers? 😁😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I do not think she is up the duff or even arranging another surrogate.
But whatever the reason she specifically asked for 9 months to fuel the speculation she’s up the duff, encourage pap photos and increase interest in herself

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 293364

The printed version includes the bit about her not complying with previous requests.
This article actually breaks my heart. Until the evil witch became a ‘duchess’ she appeared to idolise her father. All the photos I have seen of her childhood and adolescence show a father devoted to his daughter and her to him. I lost my father when I was 29, he doted on me as I did him. To think that there could ever be a time or situation where I could do to him what she has done to her father is unfathomable. I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak this man is going through.....and why. I just don’t get how someone can be so despicable 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This article actually breaks my heart. Until the evil witch became a ‘duchess’ she appeared to idolise her father. All the photos I have seen of her childhood and adolescence show a father devoted to his daughter and her to him. I lost my father when I was 29, he doted on me as I did him. To think that there could ever be a time or situation where I could do to him what she has done to her father is unfathomable. I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak this man is going through.....and why. I just don’t get how someone can be so despicable 😡
In complete agreement. I really don’t understand how she can do this to her father. My husband died when my daughter had just had her 16th birthday. Meghan doesn’t realise how fortunate she is to still have her father.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's the cutting Thomas off from Archie completely that I find the most appalling of Meghan's actions, as it's indirectly punishing an innocent child. What harm could an elderly and frail man like TM do to his own grandson? She's crazed.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It's the cutting Thomas off from Archie completely that I find the most appalling of Meghan's actions, as it's indirectly punishing an innocent child. What harm could an elderly and frail man like TM do to his own grandson? She's crazed.
Probably sell stories about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes I totally agree. My father is dead now too and once they are gone it's all too late. Her treatment of her dad is one of the main reasons I dislike her so much. His health is poor and he's never seen his grandson.

I feel sorry for Archie who will never know his extended family. That's something he's really going to resent when he's older.

Not to mention the fact that he could've grown up as part of the royal family with all the privileges that would offer him.

And why do you think that he would do that?
Smeggy set her father up with the paps or didn't you know that?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Really? I’m sure Mr Markle could have sold a million stories to date, but to my knowledge he hasn’t sold any. A few unfortunate photos and a rebuttal of an accusation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I was trying to bring my OH up to speed and mentioned that Harry didn't know what it was like to be Meghan until he'd spent a week in her shoes.
My OH then said: "He didn't know what it was like to be Meghan until he'd spent a week in her knickers!".
I do apologise 😩
However, I immediately thought of @Pom Bear
Please could we have a pic of Hazno in Smeg's shoes and knickers? 😁😍
I be making that for you later 😄😘 xx
I be on at my usual time..it be ready by then ❤

@Facehugger Queen in JCB pic as promised..I also have one of the Queen in her hi Vis but I leave this here for now and will catch up and post my pic of Harry in Meghan's shoes and knickers. 😄🙂 xx
Resizer_16040205540140.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Scooby Doo is very quiet. MIA for two days. 😂😂
So is Jack Royston....

Didn't Smeggy get into trouble last hearing for giving the info from the last hearing to Omid, showing there was a connection? I think the Judge commented about 'someone by the name of Omid Scobie...'??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.