Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I’m sure Mr Markle could have sold a million stories to date, but to my knowledge he hasn’t sold any. A few unfortunate photos and a rebuttal of an accusation 🤷‍♀️
So the interviews he did with the Mail, the channel 5 documentary, Good morning Britain, etc were all done for free?

Reactions: 4
That's fab, thank you Pom 😘xx
You're welcome 🥰😘 xx

Here she is outside with her hi Viz on...she weren't to pleased when I asked for a photo...

Resizer_16040942394820.jpg

Other pic nearly done..back in half hour to catch up 🙂 and add the shoes and knickers pic 🙂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So the interviews he did with the Mail, the channel 5 documentary, Good morning Britain, etc were all done for free?
If my memory serves me rightly he was responding to accusations in the press, not actually selling ‘stories’. And I believe he received a pittance for his trouble

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If my memory serves me rightly he was responding to accusations in the press, not actually selling ‘stories’. And I believe he received a pittance for his trouble
Depends who you believe. Even if you go off the lower estimate $7500 for a chat with GMB is easy money.

Reactions: 1
Probably sell stories about him.
Yeah, because we'd all be intrigued by the life of a 16 month old.

Archie's blog, as dictated to grandpa Markle: The Tiglet.
Pooped. Nappy changed.That doris person made me do baby yoga. duck sake missus. BO-RING! I'd rather be running barefoot in Aunty Kate's garden with my cousins and making mud pies, but I'm stuck here in this mausoleum with the Adams family.😥 Dopey ginger bloke with funny accent getting on my tits again, wandering around wailing "Where are my Purdeys. I need my lovely Purdeys, the local peasants are revolting!" (tell me something I don't know, ya ginger bleep!) Pooped some more. Nappy changed. The weirdo that nanny3 calls 'mummy' was endlessly shouting "DUCK! RABBIT!" at me again so I threw up on her Victoria Beckham shirt and pooped on her Alexander McQueen semi-fitted high waisted capri length pure silk trousers, available via Meghan's Mirror. $2 off with code 'SmeggyIsACunt'

Fascinating. He's so advanced for his age, must take it after his surrogate.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In complete agreement. I really don’t understand how she can do this to her father. My husband died when my daughter had just had her 16th birthday. Meghan doesn’t realise how fortunate she is to still have her father.
To do what she’s done to her father, and the rest of the family, is a clear indication that she believes she’s much better than them. She sees them as an embarrassment that holds her back. She want to wipe them from the record books, deny their existence. It reminds me so much of an old black and white movie made in 1959, “Imitation of Life.” I wonder if Meghan has seen it because it doesn’t end well for her. It’s like her life is based on that movie, not the other way around. A study in narcissism. Anyone seen it?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is that Katie!?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The very one.
"Suits you sir"

Depends who you believe. Even if you go off the lower estimate $7500 for a chat with GMB is easy money.
Good for him. He was entitled to recoup some of his hundreds of thousands of dollars wasted trying to turn his lil cuntchops pwincess into an educated empathatic human interested in something other than herself. What a waste of his fortune that was.🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
@Miscanthus

Pic all done 🙂❤ xx

Resizer_16041002632190.jpg

Thing about Meghan is that she climbed that social ladder to the top and what did she do, she shat all over the ladder and made that sucker a slip and slide. Now she’s hanging on for dear life. (One for @Pom Bear 😂).

She reached the pinnacle, and I hate to say this, but class really did show itself. She thought she could marry into a regal family and become regal herself, but there is no way to polish a turd. She is the Katie Price of the RF.

She couldn’t keep her over opinionated trap shut. She is the epitome of “better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” Thick as tit 💩
Will make that for you 😘💕 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To do what she’s done to her father, and the rest of the family, is a clear indication that she believes she’s much better than them. She sees them as an embarrassment that holds her back. She want to wipe them from the record books, deny their existence. It reminds me so much of an old black and white movie made in 1959, “Imitation of Life.” I wonder if Meghan has seen it because it doesn’t end well for her. It’s like her life is based on that movie, not the other way around. A study in narcissism. Anyone seen it?
Yes I've watched it a few times. Brilliant film. Felt so sorry for the mother

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I've watched it a few times. Brilliant film. Felt so sorry for the mother
That’s exactly what she’s done to her dad though isn’t it? So sad. Will she be the one begging for forgiveness, pounding on the coffin when it’s too late? I say no, she doesn’t have that awareness in her dna. Tone-bleeping-deaf!

Reactions: 13
That’s exactly what she’s done to her dad though isn’t it? So sad. Will she be the one begging for forgiveness, pounding on the coffin when it’s too late? I say no, she doesn’t have that awareness in her dna. Tone-bleeping-deaf!
Oh she will if the cameras are there!

Reactions: 14
I still can't believe Harry has never met TM face to face. It's truly bizarre. That includes any of her family. I also can't believe H has never thought this odd.

We know he reads sm comments as he's previously told us he can't help himself, so surely to god he must think that there is a common denominator

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Awesome @Pom Bear where she belongs, on the tit social ladder 😂😂 Wearing her favourite perfume Eau de Scat. 😘
Thank you ❤🤗 xx You're welcome 😘 x
Loool very true..let's hope she doesnt bring that perfume out like other celebrities and have it in the shops for Xmas 🤭😄 xx

Eau de Scat 🤭 x
I had to make this now lol 😃 😘 xx
@HereWeGoAgain101 ..
Polish_20201031_002328748.jpg

I've made it big as the writing is small lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lana Turner starts a pancake empire based on her housekeeper's recipe? And the housekeeper's daughter who had refused to acknowledge her mother, throws herself, sobbing hysterically and regretfully, into her mother's open grave at the very end? I saw it decades ago and that's about all I remember. Was all rather grotesque.

It's actually a remake of a 1930s' movie starring Claudette Colbert.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Very quiet on here today! Where are you tattlers?
Busy suffering major depression at the thought of another upcoming lockdown and no income whatsoever (see covid threads).

At the moment the antics of two spoilt scumbags trying to claim the world wokeness champion title are starting to slip down the priority radar a bit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.