Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
My pic of Harry using a squat toilet 🤭 x

Harry your meant to pull your pants and trousers down before doing your business 😄

Resizer_16044464792280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Pippa M

VIP Member
It is looking very much as if Megsit will be moving again soon;)....the final results are not in yet but Donald Duck leads as I feared. Which country will offer the haznohomes asylum?:rolleyes::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Is anybody skilled in analysing the length and direction of the shadows and figuring out what time of day the pics were taken, in case it reveals that they were taken a week earlier and its all part of the setup :ROFLMAO: . I did see on Harry Markle's facebook page, someone that said they lived near there and it was stormy yesterday morning, not blue skies. But have no way to verify this.
There is more than two people there
there’s Harry’s shadow
A longer one behind him
The photo is taken from the front left hand side unless Meecow has very very long arms or camera was on a tripod on a timer
Also why is the place deserted

Reactions: 10

KandW

Bloody hell :m.That made me laugh at the idea of everyone piling on you screaming " YOU DIDN'T ASK PERMISSION TO JOIN US! FUCK ORF !":ROFLMAO:
Everyone is welcome in here, we don't stand on ceremony.:)

Smeggy is all about control. You could see her reactions in group balcony images with the Royals that she wanted to barge her way through to the front row beside Brenda. Fuck sake she even was filmed preceding Brenda into the cars and at one walkabout she walked in front of Brenda greeting the peasants and accepting the flowers and left queenie looking "WHAT DAFUQ!:unsure:" as she moseyed along behind the Murican superstar looking like a lady in waiting rather than the big boss.
She's unbelievable 😡 at this stage, it couldn't be plausible deniability or "I don't know how it works".
She's just a rude, spoilt brat that have a sick need of always being the center of attention with 0 care for what everyone else's need is.
I pity Harry and their kid. Narcissist can deal severe damage to weak, fragile people. She truly found the perfect prey in him.

But it's FUN ! :m
It sure is !!! Truly enjoyed your post on the brown lady lol. I want to know who she was now ! Enquiring 👌👍🤓

Poppea

VIP Member
I think this is what you are looking for as I can’t find anything else

Thank you very, very much!!!!! :) Perfect sleuthing!

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
In the comments of one of the latest DM articles someone mentions that they think Meagain did a voiceover commercial for The Lincoln Project - an anti-trump campaign. Or if it wasn’t her it was someone trying to sound like her

I don’t know if this is it as I stopped listening to her word salads many moonbumps ago for the sake of my mental health.
Perhaps someone who has taken one for the team or one of our American friends can advise please?

If it is her a huge line has been crossed as regards interfering in elections.
I was just sick in my mouth then!
I don’t think that’s her voice, but not sure, whoever did that, how they can sleep at night. Talk about sell your soul to the devil, but some will say anything for money. It’s a good message but so fucking mawkish.

• Haha

catp

I cant bring myself to go along with the surrogacy conspiracy - it just seems too far fetched. Buuuuut sometimes fact is stranger than fiction so I also can't quite bring myself to rule it out, either! ( bringing Friday wine and snacks and jumping onto the fence with @freda19! 🤣)

I have never met anyone who can bend over like MM did at 8 months pregnant, but I have met people who can bend down/ squat down when pregnant, and in high heels, too ( I couldn't!) - but to double over the bump and bend it in 2? That is very unusual, if not unique. In some of the video footage, you can see a large crease through the middle of her bump, which is bizarre.

All of which makes me think she could have worn a moon bump - but probably more for the increased "pregnancy PR" rather than to fake the entire pregnancy, I'd say. She did look pregnant to me ( she definitely gained weight) but she also cradled the bump in an EXACT replica of moonbumps advert - which is an actual company - ( and literally like no other mum-to-be I have ever met or seen)

moonbump.jpg
meghan-baby-bump3.jpg

• Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
Hypocrite Meghan 'lending her support' to social media kindness day, whilst at the same time the vile SussexSquad wish death upon the Royal Family, bully journalists, post hate tweets and the like. 🥴

• Sick

Jkay

Chatty Member
It's the cutting Thomas off from Archie completely that I find the most appalling of Meghan's actions, as it's indirectly punishing an innocent child. What harm could an elderly and frail man like TM do to his own grandson? She's crazed.
Probably sell stories about him.

• Sad

Palpatine

VIP Member
Yes. I am convinced she had a mini facelift at that time. Her face looked different after the de-belting of the pillow than before. And it leaves you swollen for a couple of weeks.
Also, some threads ahead someone said their neighbor would be in adoption and they'd get the adopting moms on steroids (?), some drug to induce lactating IIRC. Our resident Kingsman Palpatine might be able to provide a link to it (pretty please).
Last but not least, she might have put on a little bit of weight during "confinement" because she had to spend a lot of time at home and might have been bored senseless. She seems to be the kind of useless hussy empty shell that goes shopping when bored, which was out of the question at the time, only touches books if they are no longer than 150 pages self-improvement new age woke drivel and can't watch TV other than re-runs of her own show. And of this only her own small part, which boils down to about an hour or two in all the seven seasons. ;) So other than badgering the towns folk and staff, making angry faces at the dogs and H. there was not much entertainment to be had, but the fridge.

Short aside: I guess she thought it'd be showing up for a premiere or two a month and shopping the rest of the time. Being obsessed with Diana, she might have been under the impression it would be Kensington Di Street for her every day, too. Just look at her 72 days of photo opportunities work and and the amount spent on clothes and you know everything about her there is to know. Anyone claiming she is intelligent should be forced to explain how an intelligent human being wanting to pass as an humanitarian could work so little and spend so much. Like HMTQ said according to LCC: "Meghan the demeanour of a floozy and the conduct of a strumpet."
I think this is what you are looking for as I can’t find anything else