Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

margaretta

VIP Member
In the comments of one of the latest DM articles someone mentions that they think Meagain did a voiceover commercial for The Lincoln Project - an anti-trump campaign. Or if it wasn’t her it was someone trying to sound like her

I don’t know if this is it as I stopped listening to her word salads many moonbumps ago for the sake of my mental health.
Perhaps someone who has taken one for the team or one of our American friends can advise please?

If it is her a huge line has been crossed as regards interfering in elections.

Reactions: 12

Facehugger

VIP Member
Loooool 😄 xx
Good point ❤😄 x..down the toilet 😄

I've found out the true identity of the moon bump that Meghan gets out when in private lol and it helps her keep fit ...

View attachment 298857
That's funny, I actually saw those for sale yesterday when I was looking at a website that sells 80's retro stuff, I was noseying for Xmas presents, how strange! 🤣 Her moon bump was about that ruddy big by the time she'd done with it too 🤣

• Haha

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Long time lurker and posting for the first time to say these two have gone further than I thought possible. Remembrance Sunday and they send out a staged photo op? Seriously?!

I have no time at all for Andrew but at least he has kept out of the way and quiet since his epic downfall.

They truly are a pair of what Freda says!!! 🤯
@flugella were you a DS NAT DOT? (Or do you have a twin)

I think this latest Harkle outrage is going to be a pivot point for many to come round to our point of view on this thread.

Last edited:

Facehugger

VIP Member
Welcome to the thread new friend, you had me at ‘Skidmarkle’ 😘. I’m probably the token (so no bully if you can help it) American on this thread and the majority of ‘news’ articles here in the US concerning these woke jokers are fortunately relegated to the entertainment / celebrity section of our news along with the current Kardashian debacle and K-Pop taking over our music charts. Anyway, MM makes me grind my gears because her behavior is often attributed to being American.

Sigh.

I lived and traveled throughout the UK way back when for several years and despite being American in the pre-internet days even I was able to figure what an American needed to do to ‘survive and thrive’ in a place filled with the kindest, funniest, amazing, etc people in the world. My worst offense while living in the UK was (as a native Bostonian) asking where the nearest ‘packie’ (liquor store = off license) was. Lesson learned and I got over it (I may or may not have thrown a box of PG Tips into the Thames to get over this but that’s beside the point). I also learned the difference between Great Britain and United Kingdom while living in your country and the correct answer recently won me a free pint of Guinness at the local ex-pat pub. And yes, I was in your newspapers as that irritatingly happy American on the jet half way to NYC that turned back to Heathrow due to engine failure and / or American royal (not MM, she didn’t exist at the time) on the plane. Long story short, why MM didn’t bother to give you guys the time of day or even a chance really boggles my mind.

Off topic: is Spud-u-Like still a thing? Craving the one with coleslaw and prawns right now 😎
Pmsl at throwing your tea bags in the Thames! 🤣🤣🤭 Funny! Don't worry, I for one certainly don't judge any mericans by Merkin's shitty lowdown disgraceful standards X

Pom, that ping pong picture had me giggling too, all I thought was 'phew, that could have been far worse!' 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Agree with all comments re how appalling this is but a few thoughts...in the pic is Megs actually standing behind him for once? Think they’ve shot a massive own goal/ deal breaker . Final straw like when Diana did her I/v! Also with their “Review” coming up in 2 months .. very very bad timing. Trying to make themselves RF in USA.. Queen will not accept that. View attachment 305013View attachment 305013
🎶The hips don't lie 🎶🤣🤣 bigger they are getting every photo op.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Happy Halloween everyone....it's gone off the scale creepy chez The Harkles..... Smeggy has donned a chicken costume to poop in the woods... the sight of the evil chicken is even scaring the ghosts 😱
View attachment 295118
Love that bog roll ghost! No wonder it looks scared, with another lockdown looming, it's worried there will be 200 people chasing it tomorrow, never mind the magic minged Merkin 🤣

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
That was very funny 😄 xx
I remember she got cock womble wrong lol..I think she thought it was cock wobble or something similar..that made me shake laughing 😄❤ x
Well, cock whatevers, Merkin & ginger nuts are all of it (and more!!). Hope our Gidget's ok too, she's normally about this time of day.

• Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Interestingly all 3 tabloid royal reporters (Palmer/Eden/ship) are highly critical of the ‘cover up’.

• Angry
  • Sad

Just_me1954

VIP Member
New twist on why they kept Williams coved secret. Doesn't bear thinking of.

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Prior to Finding Freedom being published, I’d have agreed with you and believed the whole surrogacy thing was a load of rubbish.
However after it was published, and someone posted extracts on here about Archie’s birth than I started to get suspicious.
I can’t recall the exact wording in FF but it was something along the lines of “when Archie was born” and it never once said ”when Meghan gave birth to Archie”. It seemed to be deliberately ambiguous.
I know what you mean. There are definite foggy issues around the birth. I recall what you posted about them using ambiguous language and the notice on the palace gates was as basic as I've ever seen and was not signed by any of the doctors who attended the birth, which is totally not how it's usually done.
I can certainly see red flags but not enough to spell out surrogacy. Yet ;). I'm sat on the fence and my arse is sore.

• Haha

SoF

Agree with all comments re how appalling this is but a few thoughts...in the pic is Megs actually standing behind him for once? Think they’ve shot a massive own goal/ deal breaker . Final straw like when Diana did her I/v! Also with their “Review” coming up in 2 months .. very very bad timing. Trying to make themselves RF in USA.. Queen will not accept that.
7D4C4870-9084-4A53-9513-C6852F9CEFFF.png
7D4C4870-9084-4A53-9513-C6852F9CEFFF.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11

kev1974

VIP Member
Yes agree. A's birthday pic with duck rabbit was the last time he was shown
Yep and that Duck Rabbit episode, and the South Africa trip, could both be the same borrowed baby as well.

Quite possible that they planned more showings of the borrowed baby from time to time but covid travel restrictions have thrown a spanner in the works.

We've absolutely no guarantee that Merchiedoll looks like we think he looks like, when he has been seen so few times.

p.s. I'm still wondering if we'll see a picture of Her Meganship heading out to vote later. Although maybe she did a postal vote.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
There was the dodgy Christmas Card photo.

Although it is thought to be a composition from various other photos, because there are two versions of it and the focus of the different faces doesn't make sense on the first. The baby pictured in it could well be someone else's, just borrowed.
Yes agree. A's birthday pic with duck rabbit was the last time he was shown

The lovely Bizzy Bee latest video. Omg I'm sure I saw Pom and Scotch on it near the end!

Last edited:
  • Heart