Harry and Meghan #36 Wanna stop media hate; hey no problem when the target’s Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been to Costco this morning, massive selection of books in the store, no sign of the FF book, but then this caught my eye. They have 4 copies, but non on display, so I can’t say how much they are selling it for, but I was amused that it’s under the book display 😂 :m

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope that Nanny who was fired comes out of the woodwork to expose Meghan for the liar she is.

She was never pregnant so can't have been breastfeeding. Come on nanny......🐐

We all know that he was born of a surrogate and that's the reason he doesn't have a title. Smeagol asked the Queen to give her mum a title so there's no way she would've turned one down for her son.

“Doria was looking after Meghan while Meghan looked after Archie,” said a friend, who added that Doria helped prepare meals and do other things around the house so Meghan could devote all her energy toward caring for her son, including nursing him.

The 'silent' new baby, eh? Very strange sentence.

Harry was just getting to know his own son. The couple couldn’t quite get over how silent their new baby was. Meghan told a friend that Archie slept so quietly she sometimes wanted him to make noise so she knew he was okay. Archie had a nursery, of course, but also slept in a bassinet in Harry and Meghan’s bedroom.

And the shade thrown at Harry here...

Harry was also “super eager to do as much as he can,” a friend of the couple said. “Meghan loves that he wants to do so much. He’s been changing most of Archie’s diapers—he likes having it as his ‘job,’ especially as Meghan has so much more to do.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What age are you? 12?:confused: DUH!
You were supposed to piss on his face like any decent yacht girl would, then charge it to his credit card.

Honestly, do we have to explain every nuance of "How to get a Man and Keep him".
You don’t have make me guffaw at times 😂😂😂

eta, half not have 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
On the birth (make your own mind up but I don't find any of this believable for a 37 year old, litigious first time mother)

Harry and Meghan, who were never spotted entering or leaving Portland, didn’t tell anyone about their hospital choice, not even their closest aides or friends. The only people who did know were Doria and Meghan’s medical team, which included her ob-gyn, Penelope Law, who was one of Portland’s top obstetricians—as well as a countess (she was the wife of the seventh Earl of Bradford). Still, she told her patients to call her “Dr. Penny.” Despite
her reputation at the hospital of being “too posh to pull,” referring to the high rate of C-sections she performs, she is pro–natural delivery. Meghan did not deliver by C-section, although the couple refused to comment on the details of the birth. A source said that Meghan “took the advice” of doctors, who attended Frogmore Cottage every day in the days leading up to her hospital admission—and at 5:26 a.m. on Monday, May 6, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, seventh in line to the throne and weighing seven pounds, three ounces, was born in an uncomplicated birth.....
“Archie was alert as soon as he arrived—eyes wide-open,” a friend said. “Meghan described the moment she first held Archie as ‘ecstasy . . . total bliss and contentment.’...

(Harry texts TQ, other Royals, Spencers etc)

Lastly, Harry had Palace aides to inform, including Sara, which he did at 9:30 a.m., just as they were leaving to return to Frogmore Cottage. It was soon after Archie was born, but Dr. Penny had given the all-clear, and Meghan felt up to getting back home, where she would continue to be monitored.

So by their own account, they left hospital exactly 4 hours after the delivery. Anyone think that is likely?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
On the birth (make your own mind up but I don't find any of this believable for a 37 year old, litigious first time mother)

Harry and Meghan, who were never spotted entering or leaving Portland, didn’t tell anyone about their hospital choice, not even their closest aides or friends. The only people who did know were Doria and Meghan’s medical team, which included her ob-gyn, Penelope Law, who was one of Portland’s top obstetricians—as well as a countess (she was the wife of the seventh Earl of Bradford). Still, she told her patients to call her “Dr. Penny.” Despite
her reputation at the hospital of being “too posh to pull,” referring to the high rate of C-sections she performs, she is pro–natural delivery. Meghan did not deliver by C-section, although the couple refused to comment on the details of the birth. A source said that Meghan “took the advice” of doctors, who attended Frogmore Cottage every day in the days leading up to her hospital admission—and at 5:26 a.m. on Monday, May 6, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, seventh in line to the throne and weighing seven pounds, three ounces, was born in an uncomplicated birth.....
“Archie was alert as soon as he arrived—eyes wide-open,” a friend said. “Meghan described the moment she first held Archie as ‘ecstasy . . . total bliss and contentment.’...

Lastly, Harry had Palace aides to inform, including Sara, which he did at 9:30 a.m., just as they were leaving to return to Frogmore Cottage. It was soon after Archie was born, but Dr. Penny had given the all-clear, and Meghan felt up to getting back home, where she would continue to be monitored.

So by their own account, they left hospital exactly 4 hours after the delivery. Anyone think that is likely?
Not in the bleeping slightest. She did not give birth to that doll child 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 22

4 hours sounds unlikely to me. I had my youngest 19 years ago(so admittedly things may have changed since) and at that time you had to stay for a minimum of 6 hours

Also, I agree with you re the wording of silent baby. I have never heard anyone say that before. Very strange.

Reactions: 24
Sorry but Harry is a bleep if he chose or even allowed Skippy and others to be invited to the church but not the reception, if i was them i wouldn’t have even shown up to the church.

I am assuming Harrys close friends invited him to all parts of their weddings, he was acting crappy and sending them a message about where they now stood and they should of done the same back by taking a stand and not attending the whole pathetic circus.
I don't for the life of me understand why the Inskips didn't decline the invitation when they saw they were only invited to part of the day. Why allow H&M to put them in their place in the scheme of things.

Reactions: 26
4 hours sounds unlikely to me. I had my youngest 19 years ago(so admittedly things may have changed since) and at that time you had to stay for a minimum of 6 hours

Also, I agree with you re the wording of silent baby. I have never heard anyone say that before. Very strange.
They'd forgotten to put his batteries in 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“Doria was looking after Meghan while Meghan looked after Archie,” said a friend, who added that Doria helped prepare meals and do other things around the house so Meghan could devote all her energy toward caring for her son, including nursing him.

Harry was just getting to know his own son. The couple couldn’t quite get over how silent their new baby was. Meghan told a friend that Archie slept so quietly she sometimes wanted him to make noise so she knew he was okay. Archie had a nursery, of course, but also slept in a bassinet in Harry and Meghan’s bedroom.

Harry was also “super eager to do as much as he can,” a friend of the couple said. “Meghan loves that he wants to do so much. He’s been changing most of Archie’s diapers—he likes having it as his ‘job,’ especially as Meghan has so much more to do.
Re. nursing the baby, is it possible to induce lactation in someone who has not given birth???? İ seem to remember reading this was a thing for women adopting etc....

Reactions: 15

hmmm never in my life have i heard any new mothers leave the hospital 4 hours after after delivery... most likely the doctors would have kept them overnight to ensure the well-being of the mother and the newborn and to reduce the risk of any complications. unless they left early against medical advise...i would assume, seeing how they are with the nannies, they would be one of those over-the-top protective and concerned new parents. but then again they are very privileged people who can just leave and have the doctor come to them instead of going to the hospital.

And wasn't there a dailymail article that came out which said how much the birth cost because it is a private hospital?

Reactions: 17
I agree.

The nanny would no doubt have signed an NDA. However, if they are spreading falsehoods about her, does she have the right to sue? Although she’s not been named, her friends and family will know who she is so is this classed as defamation?
Perhaps Aunty could comment please?

Baguette, hope you are well and not ODing on sugar and word salad!
Its a tricky old area and it very much depends on things we dont know like what actually happened and what kind of agreement (if any) it is.

To answer your question NDA's and CA's are fundamentally Contracts. You cant "contract out" of your legal rights (such as a right to bring proceedings for subsequent unlawful acts). There is a famous case about wether you can consensually allow someone to nail your bollocks to a plank of wood (I know - bloody men!) which fulfills all the elements of assault but is a recreational activity. You cant agree to be murdered (thank god) or assaulted. So no you cant agree not to be able to seek legal remedies if you are defamed or otherwise unlawfully wronged.

BUT you can agree (especially if you are paid to do so) not to disclose certain specific things which would complicate (ie make very expensive) bringing such proceedings especially against a rich and well armed opponent.

As I have said before most CA's are "mutual" and if one party goes shooting their mouth off and especially if what they say is untrue or distorted you can argue the whole thing is invalid. For all we know this may have been litigated and may be subject of the deeply wrong "superinjunction" procedure in which even reporting the existence of the litigation is not allowed. An evil rich bastards charter.

Lesson over poppets.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Re. nursing the baby, is it possible to induce lactation in someone who has not given birth???? İ seem to remember reading this was a thing for women adopting etc....
I don't believe that she ever breast fed him. I think it is possible to take drugs to induce lactation but I would doubt that Meghan could be bothered with that when bottle feeding and palming him off on a nurse would be much easier. In the old days they would've employed a wet nurse of course 😒

Reactions: 21

See what you mean. The absolute shade 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean who sacks their Nanny in the middle of the night? Unless of course they were doing something so appalling that you would have to question how come they were hired (especially by such highly security conscious people) in the first place; and how did they find out????????????????

"Now tell me Rose West what made you take up Nannying?"

Alternatively, it all sounds like the hysterical over-reaction charcteristic of deeply manipulative personality disorders - but who knows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

No way. It’s irritating that she takes us all for mugs.

Reactions: 16
This ‘source’ seem to know a Hell of a lot about the boy’s relationship with their father.

The authors write: "The boys can be hot and cold with their father' disclosed a source, who gave the example of planning the photo session for Charles' 70th birthday, which they called 'an absolute nightmare'.

“Neither William nor Harry made much of an effort to make themselves available', the source said."

The authors write: "The brothers sometimes had to vie for additional funds for projects from their father, who also helped to cover expenses related to Camilla and some of those for his sons (including Kate and Meghan's wardrobes).

“They actually genuinely have to debate who gets what amount from their father to fund their projects', an aide said.

“While Charles may be a father to Harry, he's also their boss, and that makes their relationship complex for a number of reasons."

H and Smeg really do take us great unwashed for utter fools, don’t they.

Reactions: 29

4 hours is fast, but if it was a natural birth without any complications, or needing any stitches etc and she was being monitored at home, it might be possible.

But what gets me is the BIB the couple refused to comment on the details of the birth!
I have seen all the talk of a surrogate and not totally believed that its true, but then why...after all the details about not having a c section, and what Archie looked like seconds after being born...are they refusing to comment on the details of the birth? That is wierd!

And as for silent baby......it is an odd comment! Don't a lot of babies especially those fed on demand, have 6 calm weeks after being born, The lack of sleep for parents hits later, as teeth come in!

And although I admire the sentiment of constant childcare from Meghan and Harry in those first few weeks, how could they leave their baby behind in Canada for those last few weeks in London? It was thousands of miles away....what kind of mother does that?
Well some obviously do, but why then pretend to be the earth mother feeding on demand

Reactions: 28
4 hours is fast, but if it was a natural birth without any complications, or needing any stitches etc and she was being monitored at home, it might be possible.

But what gets me is the BIB the couple refused to comment on the details of the birth!
I have seen all the talk of a surrogate and not totally believed that its true, but then why...after all the details about not having a c section, and what Archie looked like seconds after being born...are they refusing to comment on the details of the birth? That is wierd!

And as for silent baby......it is an odd comment! Don't a lot of babies especially those fed on demand, have 6 calm weeks after being born, The lack of sleep for parents hits later, as teeth come in!

And although I admire the sentiment of constant childcare from Meghan and Harry in those first few weeks, how could they leave their baby behind in Canada for those last few weeks in London? It was thousands of miles away....what kind of mother does that?
Well some obviously do, but why then pretend to be the earth mother feeding on demand
She probably decide to leave the newborn in Canada so that she can use him as leverage. And have the kid be an excuse to get her out of any sticky situation! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.