Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Love it! The conveyor belt 🤣

More suggestions for the belt guys:

Tiny Tears Doll.
Inflatable moonbump.
Disney video.
CUDDLY TOY (poms plush penis).
Fondue Set.
Vagina Candle (labelled HRH Meghan).
Foot File for cloven hoofs.
Union Jack Merkin.

Carry on....... 😘
Thank you 😘❤ xx
Loooooool 🤭 great list 😄 x
Love poms plush penis 😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I find the Charles story very cringe. It’s a bit like a copy and paste article from the time George was that age and the tabloids wrote about the big Grandparent war (Carole, Kate and Wiliam playing the villains then). I do think Charles would love to have more access to Archie as well as Harry and Meghan, but I seriously doubt he misses them that terrible. He barely sees his other grandchildren. They are all incredibly busy and, no matter what they try to sell us in the last five years, the BRF is not a warm happy bunch that loves to spend tons of time together. That’s exactly what played a massive (but obviously not solely) role in Wiliams attraction to Kate (no snark. It was a great decision and he is lucky she said yes).
It’s a lot of hot air. It could have been brought up by either side- CH, H&M or the tabloids to create clicks and sales. In the end it won’t change a thing. H&M look heartless and Charles looks like a sad puppy (and it is questionable why he doesn’t brings it up with H&M instead of people selling him out). A return will not go down well in any instance now. Too many bridges burned. The only way is Harry coming back after a divorce (which I would judge. Grow the fuck up and stay present for your child.) and I doubt the public will ever love him again like before.

KandW

The signature thing is strange, because it was down for the York Girls. BUT we know that Andrew was always pushy to have them ranked as princesses and such. The Wessex announcements would be much more accurate to compare. Haven’t found them tough. I think with the secrecy around Archie several things come to play:
- Harry went, as expected, completely mental about privacy and his own child. Seriously, people called this since the tabloids complained that they didn’t get enough access to the Cambridge children. No surprise for me.
- Meghan wasn’t exactly the glowing pregnant lady in the end and new mum after. No wonder she avoided the direct comparison with Kate.
- I strongly suspect IVF or other fertility treatments.
- I do wonder if the birth went as smooth as they want us to believe.
- Archie is, at the moment, not the most photogenic /mediagenic child. At least from what I saw. Especially compared to his cousins. He might be a cute chap in real life and will surely grow into his looks.
- The secrecy adds a lot of interest. Just look how many posts there are about it in this forum alone. They might not be flattering but the Sussexes are on a lot of people’s mind. I believe if everyone would just completely ignore them, they would sink into oblivion faster has they could spell their title

If Archie was more of a cutie, Meghan would probably have fought Harry on his ballistic ways regarding public access. But as things stand, she will wait and see how his looks develop and it will be a completely different ballgame when they welcome a girl (and I can totally see her doing whatever is possible to make that happen).

Well, it doesn’t matter what they choose- as soon as Charles ascends the throne Archie will be a HRH. It’s not as if they didn’t know that. I suspect it’s just an empty gesture. IF he wouldn’t be styled as such, that is when things will get interesting.
I wholeheartedly agree with the above. I don't buy into the surrogacy thing. MeGain never deserved being called MeGain more than during her pregnancy :p
She was a massive fat arse during and after. Her picture after delivering in a white dress did not make her any favour. She was LARGE.

It's easy to understand why they wouldn't want a baby photographed much. To be fair, it's not a healthy thing being constantly under scrutiny, and imho certainly not something a baby should be subjected to publicly. Photo for your family and yourself, sure, but to be plastered on every magazine covers ? Just to satisfy Jane and Joe? Hell no. Sure, the deal with the RF is a bit different, but they're not exactly future King and Queen.

Add to that that with MeGain, everything has a dollar value attached to it, as a narcissist, her baby is just an extension of her self, ready to be bargained for the right price at the right moment, certainly.
Also, and I know I'm going straight to hell for saying it, but Archie is an ugly baby.
There.
You put it a lot more diplomatically than I could. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking he just ain't a pretty thing (have you seen that massive forehead...). No wonder they do not want him too much out there.

"Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.” - Arthur Conan Doyle. That's my motto when I build an opinion on anything and what's behind my thinking on the whole surrogacy thing. There is just not enough facts/proof to substantiate it in my humble opinion.

• Haha
To do what she’s done to her father, and the rest of the family, is a clear indication that she believes she’s much better than them. She sees them as an embarrassment that holds her back. She want to wipe them from the record books, deny their existence. It reminds me so much of an old black and white movie made in 1959, “Imitation of Life.” I wonder if Meghan has seen it because it doesn’t end well for her. It’s like her life is based on that movie, not the other way around. A study in narcissism. Anyone seen it?
Lana Turner starts a pancake empire based on her housekeeper's recipe? And the housekeeper's daughter who had refused to acknowledge her mother, throws herself, sobbing hysterically and regretfully, into her mother's open grave at the very end? I saw it decades ago and that's about all I remember. Was all rather grotesque.

It's actually a remake of a 1930s' movie starring Claudette Colbert.

• Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
haha i like it!

very very accurate! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you 😄❤ xx

Loooooool and about as useful 😄 x

Thank you and miss all of you 😘. Two colleagues tested positive for covid last week so I’m been swamped covering their case loads in addition to my own. Not sure about the UK but here in the US covid has been a boon for the divorce industry. 🙃
Your welcome 😘❤ xx
Sorry to hear of the two colleagues and I hope they get better very soon ❤
I also hope work eases for you too ❤.
I admit I don't know if that's happening here with divorces but sad to hear it's happening alot there. xxx

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well, cock whatevers, Merkin & ginger nuts are all of it (and more!!). Hope our Gidget's ok too, she's normally about this time of day.
Very true 😄 xx
Oh yes Gidet ❤ she was quite active on here.
Hopefully she will be back very soon ❤ maybe she's busy with work x

• Heart