Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Werent we told a week or so back that there would be an event with The Mayhew this week?

After all the various other royal news I would have thought that they would want some puff piece out asap

Reactions: 10

Baguette

VIP Member
Bit of a random one, but I was just taking a look at the Walk of Oman (for Walking with the Wounded) that Hazza managed a Zoom video to support when it launched in September. A couple of weeks ago, it was pushed back to February 2021. I had a theory that we'd get a Cosplay Royal Lite tour of Oman to go along with it but at least we are spared that until next year.

Muscat: Walking With The Wounded (WWTW), a UK-based leading military charity, decided to postpone their fundraising expedition to Oman until the new year, adhering to COVID-19 guidelines both in the UK and Oman.

Therefore, the Grenadier Walk of Oman expedition will now run from February 18 to March 9 in 2021.

The organisers said that in light of the recent COVID-19 updates and with a second spike and further restrictions expected, the safety of the team embarking on the trek was of paramount importance.

The 22-day walk was earlier scheduled to be held from November 20 till December 11 and the team was to take on an epic trek inspired by Wilfred Thesiger (1910-2003).

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Love it! The conveyor belt 🀣

More suggestions for the belt guys:

Tiny Tears Doll.
Inflatable moonbump.
Disney video.
CUDDLY TOY (poms plush penis).
Fondue Set.
Vagina Candle (labelled HRH Meghan).
Teasmade (with plastic beakers & broken China).
Foot File for cloven hoofs.
Union Jack Merkin.

Carry on....... 😘
Tea cup (for throwing) 🀣

I wonder how many people were there for this photo shoot?
The Harkles
photographer
his assistant
hairstylist (snort)
PAs
florist
stylist (again snort)
lackies to carry things such as the masks, wreath tripod, wreath

Who else?
The film crew filming the whole thing.....
Security.....
Dogs.....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pippa M

VIP Member
Did we have suggestions for the new thread yet? If not mine is :

Harry & Meghan: Going bananas with poppies.

• Haha

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I agree entirely.
I never knew the Queen Mother had beaten cancer twice.
There were persistent rumours that the Queen Mother had a colostomy which was one of the reasons for the loose dresses she wore.

Cunt. I knew about the spurs, but not about the pregnant mare and her subsequent death.

We're well rid. Don't let him dare show his fucking ugly, sulky mug here again.

From IG.
View attachment 297292
Is there any proof of this?

Is this the mare in question? (Just asking, not sticking up for H! ) No mention of pregnancy

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

KandW

To the bolded. I disagree. Her boobs grew quite a bit and she definitely put on a lot of weight. Maybe not in her ankles and lower legs but her face, butt and upper body grew very much. Just think about Morocco. Before the tour she worked the extra weight quite well thanks to clothes (not always) and angles but on the tour she looked like massive. And to think that she wasn’t due for another six to eight weeks....
But in January she already showed some weight gain. The Roland Mouret gown at Cirque du Soleil was great but in many photos you can see she got wider quite a bit. Especially visible if you saw her full front.
It was very noticeable and she didn’t look too happy about it. And then the weight didn’t just fall off after the birth (as it often does when it’s mostly retained water and swelling). I think we can be sure another pregnancy will most definitely be the last. She probably did mind her food and physically activity, so chances are she will gain a lot of weight again. And the older you get, the harder it can be to get rid of it again. Especially if you have a disposition for this kind of figure.
I totally agree with this Great_Kate.
MeGain is kind of petite so any weight gain is very visible. She got indeed massive and fat during pg. Her face looked swollen. Even her chicken legs were not spared imo. She still looked fat for weeks after delivering.
The so called secrecy around her pg might have been due to her not liking being photographed with the added weight gain. She might have enjoyed the attention her bump gave her at the beginning but being the narcissist I'm convinced she most likely is, and her controlling traits, she can't have enjoyed seeing herself as wide as she got. Same for delivering, you can't control aspects of it, your looks etc.
Something tells me the truth is a lot simpler, perhaps MeGain hated losing control of her body so she preferred the option to hide away, with the added bonus of intense speculation ie attention that would come with it.
I can understand the surrogacy thing but being the twats that her and Harry are, they would have loved speaking ad nauseam how they courageously opted for surrogacy blah blah blah. Can't see them passing up a good chance to be the center of attention.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
OMG! You really have got the full list there, bloody crying at the placements Pom, fanny flap candle next to the Merkin 🀣🀣 poor old Tiny Tears looks like she's constipated! 🀭😘
Loooooool πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

That's made me laugh very much πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx
Tiny tears constipated πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… x

The plush penis looks joined to the Merkin part as well lol...I didn't realise to after I posted ❀

• Heart
  • Haha