Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palpatine

VIP Member
This year's Poppy appeal must be so down on funds, with not being able to go out poppy selling. I know there are ways to buy/donate online, but for some elderly it's not so easy as putting some shrap in a collection tin while they're out getting their necessaries is it.

Hazno & Merkin could have made a tidy donation to them, privately, to help, but oh no, no money making opportunity there so they'd not be bloody interested.
We had stands in all the usual places in our town. The only difference was the volunteers were a lot younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

LadyMuck

VIP Member
To do what she’s done to her father, and the rest of the family, is a clear indication that she believes she’s much better than them. She sees them as an embarrassment that holds her back. She want to wipe them from the record books, deny their existence. It reminds me so much of an old black and white movie made in 1959, “Imitation of Life.” I wonder if Meghan has seen it because it doesn’t end well for her. It’s like her life is based on that movie, not the other way around. A study in narcissism. Anyone seen it?
Yes I've watched it a few times. Brilliant film. Felt so sorry for the mother

• Heart

Tag89

i'm actually completely fine with H rennouncing his royal titles and privilege that comes with it etc.

pity the rest of the family don't do the same

of course, this is assuming he follows through with it

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You did good, no worries about the chicken legs!

OMG, the cheese and butter spud was my second favorite, dairy products were (are?) so much better than what we had in the US. And those sporks, never heard of those until I landed in the UK! And there was a special knife they used to cut the spuds, I actually ‘acquired’ one of those and it is one of my prized possessions. I’ll post a pic tomorrow, I think I’m okay now per statute of limitations.
Thank you 🤗😘xx

Loooool I forgot about sporks to you reminded me 😄❤ x That's lovely to hear about the knife, I look forward to the pic ❤ xx

Facehugger

VIP Member
Fox sake..I've cut the top of her head of by accident 😬🤭
The car is representing the Mail on Sunday...Meghan and Harry are feeling the pressure by been underneath it lol ( even though the court case is delayed..it always be hanging over them).
View attachment 293148

Badges all packed 🥰 xx
Had a friend to help..he was very excited at been involved 😄 x
His gone home now..thank God..he drove me mad with his energy...I'm slower than him lol x
View attachment 293168

@Facehugger Will do a pic of the Queen in a jcb for you tomorrow 😄💕 xx
I shall look forward to that, thank you 😘xx

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I shall look forward to that, thank you 😘xx
You're welcome 😘❤ xx
I properly do two...one like you described and another one of the Queen on her own in her hi viz too 😄 xx

Oh the first pic will have the Queen in the JCB also I forgot to mention in her hi viz 😄 x

• Haha

Margot1977

VIP Member
And yet I am soooo looking forward to getting the German version for my mum! It will make the best Christmas present ever!!! Endless hours of nauseating sugar adulation for her to endure in revenge for trying to make me read this and the other crap book by those two American journalists, too. It was so bad, I can't even remember its title. :unsure:
You could offer to do the translating...perhaps correct the title to "Die Fotze und ihr Welpe" (excuse any mistakes, I don't speak much German 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
There's another one - "The Girl in the Mirror" which sounds even more like her. (Sorry can't attach, but it's on YouTube under "the girl in the mirror lincoln project") It's probably just different enough to be deniable!

Loftcat

Just noticed t
Now that does sound like her. But why oh why make it all about women. Every one of those insults thrown towards women by Trump are doubled towards men. I’m sick of hearing that women are the target, oh the poor victims. This makes women look so weak, the message doesn’t help women, it just makes them sound like whining bitches. You wanna play with the big boys, you’d better grow a pair! You can’t play on a level ground and want the big jobs if the moment something goes wrong you throw in the “woman” card. She’s teaching girls to be victims. The message is wrong in today’s tough world. “Nobody fucking cares“ should be on the school curriculum, not “My feelings have been hurt”!
Sorry in advance, but speaking as a woman, I feel sorry for me atm. They don't know whether to shit or go blind!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Just_me1954

VIP Member
I'm thinking of getting duckduckgo can you use the two simultaneously?

I wish there was more coverage about her merching that day as 1. I dont think many people know and 2. It would surely put a lot of people off
Yes, just go into settings and turn off use as default browser.

Reactions: 7