Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkay

Chatty Member
Reactions: 12

Gidget

Latest harry markle
And yet another from Harry Markle posted just this morning:

I don’t remember this particular Time 100 Talk with Safiya Noble and Tristan Harris (tl,dw: social media bad).

Brief mention of Thursday’s court hearing at end of the blog.

ETA: Harris is co-founder of Center for Humane Technology and Noble wrote a book about search engines = racism.

Last edited:
  • Heart

softly softly

Chris ship has posted tonight 6.01pm...
royal visit I can’t tell you about, involving an unidentifiable member of the royal family, to a location I can’t reveal, has been postponed later in the week due to the impending lockdown. Don’t you feel better for knowing that??

Any thoughts ? Harry ?

I'm expecting OH back in a sec ... cup of tea made, fruit pie in the oven and going to sit and watch a recorded Great British Bake off.

• Wow

Nannyto2

VIP Member
And look at her face - not an ounce a fullness at all.
Compare that to Kate during pregnancy, who is always very slim, her face is fuller as expected...
Meghan’s face was only very full after the “birth” - steroids perhaps?
Botox more like it

When I was pregnant I could not wear heels and No way would my
Very out the front bump let me kneel with legs together or magically move from side to side or get bigger and smaller from one day to the next
I never had a gap under my boobs until the last few weeks when bump dropped
A bit like her moon bump did lol

• Heart
  • Haha

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Eden and Palmer are usually pro William. Ship is a sugar but all 3 are on the same thread defending their take on it and backing each other up. Very strange. A lot of replies to all 3 are very disappointed in their portrayal of this and the sugars are inevitably jumping in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Deuxmoi on Instagram had someone break it to her just before it hit the papers.

529203A9-0FE8-4F33-A5C4-F2C56F142A7C.jpeg

princesssparklepants

Watching The Family Stone for the first time. I'm wondering if Meredith is how Meghan has painted herself to Harry . I admit I'm only 40 mins in (up to the sisters arrival) but I can't help laughing at how 'practically perfect in every way' she paints herself as and the 'eeeevil' but loving and fun family are all against her and all so nasty how dare they not love Princess perfect. (compete with 'please don't marry her' speeches 😂😂)

• Wow
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
No I use Duck Duck Go for chrome for here so luckily I don't see any ads

Was this amount of protection offered for William or did he just get on with it like his colleagues?
I'm thinking of getting duckduckgo can you use the two simultaneously?

I wish there was more coverage about her merching that day as 1. I dont think many people know and 2. It would surely put a lot of people off

Loftcat

I really feel like a sing a long before we lock down again, and in the absence of watching my team, all together now...... # You're cunts, and you know you are, # Repeat ad infinitum, . Good. Earworm central!

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I totally agree with this Great_Kate.
MeGain is kind of petite so any weight gain is very visible. She got indeed massive and fat during pg. Her face looked swollen. Even her chicken legs were not spared imo. She still looked fat for weeks after delivering.
The so called secrecy around her pg might have been due to her not liking being photographed with the added weight gain. She might have enjoyed the attention her bump gave her at the beginning but being the narcissist I'm convinced she most likely is, and her controlling traits, she can't have enjoyed seeing herself as wide as she got. Same for delivering, you can't control aspects of it, your looks etc.
Something tells me the truth is a lot simpler, perhaps MeGain hated losing control of her body so she preferred the option to hide away, with the added bonus of intense speculation ie attention that would come with it.
I can understand the surrogacy thing but being the twats that her and Harry are, they would have loved speaking ad nauseam how they courageously opted for surrogacy blah blah blah. Can't see them passing up a good chance to be the center of attention.
Here she is7 to 8 months pregnant in 4 inch heels.
one.jpg
two.jpg

• Haha