Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about this, the more cringey it all is.
I compare it to myself celebrating my country's Independence Day every year. I haven't lived there for 18 years but every year I mark the day with national dishes or celebratory food, I put a flag in a vase on a table and watch something historical or otherwise relevant.
I don't go out in the other countries I've lived, currently SE England, and lay random flowers on a field and then march around in a one-woman parade waving a flag. Nobody else probably cares and I don't expect them to. But then again, my Princess Mother didn't die in a car crash:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Piers Morgan is getting a slating on Twitter for calling them out.
Most replies say Harry is a veteran just paying his respects!! :rolleyes:
He can pay his respects, I have no problem with that. Even in public (but not at the Cenotaph, he's blown that one) - as we said before, 1 or 2 photos would be enough to mark this occasion respectfully. Not the whole photo op, possibly also with a camera crew for their Netflix doc, AND most likely not even on the actual day. And her cuntish highness is merching the whole outfit...It's sad some people can't see it.

Reactions: 25
Can't believe they've spent so much money, time and energy planning this stunt.

They planted the 'BP refuse Harry request' story as someone here correctly spotted. Recorded a speech for the podcast. Booked a photographer, film crew (at a guess) and organised a full wardrobe for merching in unseasonal for LA head-to-toe black. Ordered a splashy wreath. Took the pictures in advance on a nice sunny day so NOT SUNDAY (plenty of time for those all-important photoshop touch-ups). Obviously organised the copyright on the photos - have to get their cut 💰 Then splattered the US and UK press with 'sad respectful Harkles' PR. All that for documentary content...

Are they filming something specific on 'Harry the Hero' - they are really pushing the military angle? They'll get a bit of income from the pictures and merching her clothes but otherwise surely this has to be justified by a Netflix doc?
This is partly him desperately refuting the recent comments that he's done nothing for the military and should have his titles reallocated to someone in the country capable of supporting them - he wants those titles because it's about all he has left of himself pre MM.

Partly to try to improve their image while poking BRF - note the leaked story of the wreath laying refusal made it very clear that the Queen was not consulted. This is more of the nasty grey men had it in for MM pity party.

I also think the clothes were for the UK as has been stated they are unseasonably for where they were.

Reactions: 23
Isn't a note to self supposed to be literally just that? Hmm, a note to all your twitter fans, to stir the pot even more - yes, that sounds like a Scooby Do tactic!
He really is a stirring bleep. All the sugars are upset about their heroes being slighted despite people pointing out that individuals don't lay wreaths and of course the ignorant seem to think Andrew was allowed to lay a wreath (even though he didn't). So plastic scabies stirring has worked all the idiots up again 🙄😡

• Angry
I blatantly stole this from another site. They don’t like the cunts either!

F68A8098-8BB2-4BD2-95FA-3207CAB9BA8B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can you buy poppies in the USA? I know the French wear a cornflower for the Nov 11 remembrance.

lol sugar-loving scooby is proper going for it this morning
All Scoby ever does is encourage misinformation and activates attack mode of the squad. He really is an odious man.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I wondered what the next stunt would be. Nothing they do is ever private or sincere. I doubt Scobie's allegiance to the Harkles is driven by anything other than his wallet. He will defend the Harkles because they have been a big meal ticket, he even managed to squeeze a book out of it. Of course, the royals have their photos taken at events, Captain Obvious. What he is not getting, or pretending not to get, is the objection to their insincerity, merchandising and latching onto any cause for PR and a cash grab.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Disgusted by these pair but not surprised.

Outrageous and what makes me more mad is the merching. She could have added on that site that all proceeds would go to a veterans charity.

Scobie is a sycophant. Why is he even relevant? There's a lot of it on his nose already, no need to go deeper.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He can pay his respects, I have no problem with that. Even in public (but not at the Cenotaph, he's blown that one) - as we said before, 1 or 2 photos would be enough to mark this occasion respectfully. Not the whole photo op, possibly also with a camera crew for their Netflix doc, AND most likely not even on the actual day. And her cuntish highness is merching the whole outfit...It's sad some people can't see it.
Oh I agree

I have to say I've got behind with this thread since these photo's surfaced .

Just a couple of things re the photo's. I was sitting next to OH when I saw these pics and he commented on a few things. I mean his first thoughts were that Harry looked awful (previously commented on here). So thin. The way he stood placing with the wreath he felt his feet were all over the place. I know I'm not pleased at all by these pics but I wonder how much this was driven by Harry. To me he looks broken and there's a pic where they are walking away and he is looking down. Depressed ? Oh I don't know but is this the person driving this .

Anyway... re pic when they are walking among the graves. Someone posted on here a closer shot and it was this shot that OH asked what was going on behind his ear. His initial thought was that he was wearing an ear piece ? I don't know but its all a bit odd. Somethings a little odd.

Then that shot with them laying those flowers now away from the graves ...err... why ? (loved the pic with the caulis). Anyway he spotted a shadow to the right. It can't be the photographer so is either someone else or show of a tree. Suppose it could be protection people ?

There's also another pic that he thought was odd/bizarre. Again a long distance shot where he's doing something with his left hand (pointing@) but the right arm is just straight down. (ETA - its a pic on Meghans Mirror). OH thought it had the looks as though she was having to help him along. Now I'm not saying that this is what was happening but he hardly , in my view, a picture of a man in control . I feel he looks very weak.

So although I find these photo's out of order I do have great concern for Harry and his mental well being looking at those photos. Even more so.

Oh I don't know....

Aaargh....cunts.
Oh, and if he ever had the hair transplant, it didn't work...(and before anybody shouts at me, my own husband is bold, but he embraces it...).
View attachment 303950
This is the pic that the OH was wondering what's going on round his ear. What is that ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
I've just read a comment in the Express saying people in the services are calling him the slug because he's let them The Queen and the Country down.

I think The Slug suits him very well ...
That's too good to miss. Here's Hazno as a slug for you 😁
Polish_20201109_122439272.jpg

Edit - sorry @Pom Bear
I'm sure that you can do a better one!
I got carried away!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
lol sugar-loving scooby is proper going for it this morning

Well, he said it himself: The Royal Family. Which those two aren't. They are Mr. and Ms. Markle or Wales or Battenberg-Windsor, just two VERY unroyal simpletons from LaLaLand. Not members of the (working) BRF. Just minor insignificant mishpoke.

Reactions: 27
#An insincere remembrance photo op, will this finally prompt the Royal chop?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All Scoby ever does is encourage misinformation and activates attack mode of the squad. He really is an odious man.
I totally agree. It makes me sick that he styles himself as a royal reporter when all he does is lick Meghan's arse.
Not only that but he clearly knows nothing about royal protocol at all because if he did he wouldn't write his stirring crap. He's a vile piece of 💩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.