Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have sunk to the lowest of the low with this fake sad-faced charade. İ have just looked at Meghan's Mirror and all 'Meghan's attire' is listed - black dress, belt, black coat, heels, bracelets (Cartier Love what a surprise - İ think she has lost the key), Cartier tank watch. All part of their PR/brand strategy and not an ounce of genuine feeling between the pair of them.

Low life what freda says

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Morning all!

Just a quick question regarding Meghan's Mirror - how does all the merching work?

Reactions: 10

Low life what freda says
I bet my comment on there won’t be published!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tourre’s not happy. In fact no one is happy (except the usuals).

Luckily I had missed this story, until I came on here.....(at least the UK media arent bothering to report on this latest faux pas!)

But what a tacky thing to do!

Taking photographers to an American cemetery and laying flowers on the grass... Why?

Why use flowers? Why? I have only ever seen people lay poppies and poppy wreaths for remembrance day? ( At least it sounds like Harribo paid for a wreath in the UK, even if it wasnt sent across to the cenotaph, at least he did pay a substantial donation to the British legion! )

Wearing a suit and medals?? Why isnt that pretty odd? I thought the point was to wear a uniform with medals? Its only the truely aged veterans who seem to wear their medals without a uniform

Although to follow up from a few on here....I too think her stomach is looking larger.......maybe the point was to suggest another pregnancy?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Morning all!

Just a quick question regarding Meghan's Mirror - how does all the merching work?
Its a question I have often wondered......

I think its something to do with advertising/publicity..... If a site is successful and has a lot of people looking at, it is treated as if it is an online advert, so the blog eg Meghans Mirror is sent a fee for this.

The assumption is that if the merching is mentioned people will go and buy the merchandise/product because it has been advertised on somewhere like Meghans mirror.

Can you imagine the outcry if someone chose to merch Catherine's Remembrance day outfit! Its an awful sentiment.

Reactions: 20
Something along the lines of...

That is was shameful for using Remembrance Day as a PR stunt and a merching opportunity. Have they no respect?
Mine was similar, but in response to the woman who said ‘if they were in the UK they would’ve done the same’, I said in Britain they would‘ve attended an act of Remembrance that was about those who fell, not some cheap PR stunt about them virtue-signalling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What an awful PR stunt by this pair, shame on them both. One simple photo showing heads bowed would have been respectful, this photo op is appalling and extremely tacky :devilish:

Reactions: 26
Can't believe they've spent so much money, time and energy planning this stunt.

They planted the 'BP refuse Harry request' story as someone here correctly spotted. Recorded a speech for the podcast. Booked a photographer, film crew (at a guess) and organised a full wardrobe for merching in unseasonal for LA head-to-toe black. Ordered a splashy wreath. Took the pictures in advance on a nice sunny day so NOT SUNDAY (plenty of time for those all-important photoshop touch-ups). Obviously organised the copyright on the photos - have to get their cut 💰 Then splattered the US and UK press with 'sad respectful Harkles' PR. All that for documentary content...

Are they filming something specific on 'Harry the Hero' - they are really pushing the military angle? They'll get a bit of income from the pictures and merching her clothes but otherwise surely this has to be justified by a Netflix doc?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Piers Morgan is getting a slating on Twitter for calling them out.
Most replies say Harry is a veteran just paying his respects!! :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I've just read a comment in the Express saying people in the services are calling him the slug because he's let them The Queen and the Country down.

I think The Slug suits him very well ...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just read a comment in the Express saying people in the services are calling him the slug because he's let them The Queen and the Country down.

I think The Slug suits him very well ...
One for PomBear maybe. Slimy hazno the slug.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mine was similar, but in response to the woman who said ‘if they were in the UK they would’ve done the same’, I said in Britain they would‘ve attended an act of Remembrance that was about those who fell, not some cheap PR stunt about them virtue-signalling.
Last time Hazza disrespected the military the blind items that appeared were 'interesting'. Wait a couple of days and let's see what gets leaked.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They could have just issued a press release. It didn’t need 7 pictures and pretend sad faces. 🤦🏻‍♀️
The reported bad weather yesterday and rumours of the Netflix doc filming just highlight their shadyness and desperation. More and more I believe they were sent packing rather than ‘leaving’ and this petulant behaviour is them trying to cosplay royalty and stick two fingers up to the Firm.
"Cosplay Royals" that's brilliant. Captures the Clown Duo perfectly!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.