Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it will be the alternative Christmas message that one of the UK tv channels does (is it channel 4?)

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder if it will be the alternative Christmas message that one of the UK tv channels does (is it channel 4?)
Their wokeness would certainly tick a lof of Channel4's boxes.

Hopefully they're stuck on Netflix though so not allowed to work for Channel 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never posted on this thread before. I just came on to say that was literally the tackiest most desperate thing I’ve ever seen.
I don’t know why Harry thought making a big fuss about leaving the RF, would still mean he was an integral part of the RF. The man has had some very poor advice somewhere along the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And her clothes fit properly - Smeg always reminds me of teenagers who buy clothes too small and end up looking like a a bag of billiard balls in a sausage skin.
Another picture opportunity for Pom 😂

I’ve never posted on this thread before. I just came on to say that was literally the tackiest most desperate thing I’ve ever seen.
I don’t know why Harry thought making a big fuss about leaving the RF, would still mean he was an integral part of the RF. The man has had some very poor advice somewhere along the line.
More like he ignored any advice
He’s Prince Harry don’t you know
And he knows best

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh they're definitely going to do their own version of the Christmas message. I mean that seriously. They might not release it on Christmas Day but there will be something detailing their flight from the awful institution and country that's so racist, sexist, classist and setting up in the wealthiest place in California where they're free to be themselves and lecture us on what we're doing wrong in our lives and how Harry discovered the world thanks to Meghan and you can do it too. And lots of photos and videos of Archie to make sure as many people as possible see it even though the couldn't possibly do that when they were actually in the UK. Of course the fact that they're still clinging desperately to that terrible institution for relevance and publicity will not be mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just watched that (accidentally), if they truly just wanted to tell the World that they paid their respects, that ONE photo with the wreath would have sufficed, no need to document them strolling across the graves and laying Montecito flowers in the middle of the lawn....
Absolutely! They had to be seen, "Mark us present" 🤣
I wonder will they arrange their own carriage procession for the trooping of the colour (with photographer, naturally) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is a new low, disgraceful to use the dead in this way. It will anger HMQ, good, perhaps she will do something about it. Also its more ammunition for the Daily Mail, how can you expect anyone to believe you want privacy and then sell pictures of you walking over graves ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh they're definitely going to do their own version of the Christmas message. I mean that seriously. They might not release it on Christmas Day but there will be something detailing their flight from the awful institution and country that's so racist, sexist, classist and setting up in the wealthiest place in California where they're free to be themselves and lecture us on what we're doing wrong in our lives and how Harry discovered the world thanks to Meghan and you can to if you. Of course the fact that they're still clinging desperately to that terrible institution for relevance and publicity will not be mentioned.
Oh they most surely will and go on about family, family, family.

Of course, there is one way this pair of what Freda19 says could upstage HM The Queen on Christmas Day and that is to release a photo of them sitting down for Christmas Dinner with one Thomas Markle. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Funds must be low if they cant stretch to a wreath, One of the uk papers has a pic of harrys rejected poppy wreath that cost £1k.
Cash strapped and flogging snaps to paps.
Your last sentence is a contender for the next thread title - cash strapped and flogging snaps to paps.....

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well this is interesting
I had an update on my phone
And all of a sudden over a years deleted emails plus a few from 2014 ended in my inbox
Seems what you delete from your pc phone etc does not go away it hangs about on a server
So megs better start building her underground bunker (but it will be far superior to the one she keeps Haznoballs in)
so her delaying her court appearance is giving people more time to dig the deleted dirt😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And yet, some people defending his 'right to pay respects' on Piers Morgan's tweet...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. There is nothing respectful in organising a photo op at a cemetary to virtue signal and merch outfits and jewellery. Despicable pair of cunts.
I saw one comment in the DailyFail claiming they would have been bashed if they would have done it privately and don't have a chance to ever get it right, because everyone is intent on bashing them no matter what. Which is twisting the truth, I'd say. If they'd done something privately and he'd just said in his interview he'll raise his glass to all his lost comerads or somesuch, everyone would have been glad to see he hasn't forgotten. But this staged tit is justly condemned as the grifting it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Isn't a note to self supposed to be literally just that? Hmm, a note to all your twitter fans, to stir the pot even more - yes, that sounds like a Scooby Do tactic!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
H&M would probably demand that the museum open out of hours for Archie’s exclusive use.
I work at a similar institution and can confirm that Kate brings the kids in from time to time as a regular visitor (pre covid) and is very low key. The one time these two idiots wanted to visit we had to allow them in after hours meaning staff had to stay late to be available to guide them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
They could have just issued a press release. It didn’t need 7 pictures and pretend sad faces. 🤦🏻‍♀️
The reported bad weather yesterday and rumours of the Netflix doc filming just highlight their shadyness and desperation. More and more I believe they were sent packing rather than ‘leaving’ and this petulant behaviour is them trying to cosplay royalty and stick two fingers up to the Firm.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just watched that (accidentally), if they truly just wanted to tell the World that they paid their respects, that ONE photo with the wreath would have sufficed, no need to document them strolling across the graves and laying Montecito flowers in the middle of the lawn....
Exactly. I do get that he wanted to pay his respects. I do get that they wanted to avoid criticism if he didn't do something. People would have bitched about it. But one or two pictures would have been enough: one photo of the wreath and maybe one of him laying it. But this set up looked to forced and acted. That is seven pictures, most of them overly dramatised.
I will say, the BRF could have granted his wish- and then get a wreath laid later when everything was over without special notice or whatever. It would have taken the pity photo story from them, looked very amicable and not at all resentful or petty. He obviously would have felt the need to let anyone know that there was a wreath laid on his behalf, but would have no control over the pictures (probably only one of it laying there), the BRF could refuse to comment of the privat wishes of family members. There would have been no opportunity to play the victim once again. They missed a big oppertunity here.

Reactions: 19
They could have just issued a press release. It didn’t need 7 pictures and pretend sad faces. 🤦🏻‍♀️
The reported bad weather yesterday and rumours of the Netflix doc filming just highlight their shadyness and desperation. More and more I believe they were sent packing rather than ‘leaving’ and this petulant behaviour is them trying to cosplay royalty and stick two fingers up to the Firm.
Cosplay royalty? 😂 That's exactly the right expression. They're cherry picking all the best bits out of being royal whilst fleeing from the downsides and less glamourous parts. Now they're creating a world where they can say the most political things and flap their gums about equality whilst playing dress up for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely! They had to be seen, "Mark us present" 🤣
I wonder will they arrange their own carriage procession for the trooping of the colour (with photographer, naturally) 🤣🤣🤣
Thinking about it, I'm quite amazed they didn't do the whole hog, for example a video of H & M standing there looking solemn while Scobie is playing the Last Post (not sure the idiot is musical at all, but usually excellent at blowing his own trumpet, so must be...). And then the walk-about with their tearful faces and someone playing the bagpipes in the background....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m genuinely slack-jawed about this one. They say they want privacy, they resign their royal duties, they flee to another country... all to protect their privacy and mental health. Harry claiming every click of a photographer’s camera triggers his PTSD.

...then they set up a photo shoot that no-one was asking or waiting for, purely to get attention for themselves. This reminds me of Jack tweed doing photo shoots at Jade Goody’s grave. That’s how low the Harkles have fallen. Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Exactly. I do get that he wanted to pay his respects. I do get that they wanted to avoid criticism if he didn't do something. People would have bitched about it. But one or two pictures would have been enough: one photo of the wreath and maybe one of him laying it. But this set up looked to forced and acted. That is seven pictures, most of them overly dramatised.
I will say, the BRF could have granted his wish- and then get a wreath laid later when everything was over without special notice or whatever. It would have taken the pity photo story from them, looked very amicable and not at all resentful or petty. He obviously would have felt the need to let anyone know that there was a wreath laid on his behalf, but would have no control over the pictures (probably only one of it laying there), the BRF could refuse to comment of the privat wishes of family members. There would have been no opportunity to play the victim once again. They missed a big oppertunity here.
There might have been some bitching but nothing out of the usual for their detractors, it wasn't a dereliction of duty moment, that already happened. One photo of a wreath (and not them) would have satisfied that. Here it looks like the most important thing to them is to get attention for doing it.

I think William or Charles laying a wreath privately on his behalf afterwards wasn't what they wanted at all. They wanted David Dimbleby reading on the national broadcast that PRINCE HARRY was having a wreath laid because he is still an important member of the royal family and definitely an important person who you should listen to when he pontificates about things. I really don't know about the logistics of coming back to the cenotaph once everything was over, it might have been possible but releasing a photo of a wreath like or directing the papers to do so would also have drawn attention to Harry and not the occasion.

If the act of remembrance was the most important thing then they could have done that equivalent in LA without so many photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.