Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you and miss all of you 😘. Two colleagues tested positive for covid last week so I’m been swamped covering their case loads in addition to my own. Not sure about the UK but here in the US covid has been a boon for the divorce industry. 🙃
Oh crap. Try to pace yourself bubba, stay safe and don't run your own health down.😘
Yeah, covid has certainly weeded out the bolters. My next door neighbour had her hubby of 23 years walk out just after lockdown. No actual reason given, he said he just doesn't want to be married any more. No doubt in my mind though, 'cherchez la femme.' :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Has she dusted off phase one of her moon bump?!? She's looking a little chunky in the middle
She's definitely merching here, she has rolled up her COAT sleeves which to advertise her watch and jewellery again.

Just to make the whole self-publicised private public photos in a cemetery a bit worse, yep, she is actually aiming for revenue from merching, flashing her wares by forcing the coat sleeve up and making sure she's on the side of the photo where she will be noticed...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just the off chance she knows (or was told lol no to the flowers) in the US we do flags, not flowers in our military cemeteries?

View attachment 304227

ETA: So they found a flat grave marker of a military member from the Commonwealth but from the pic below appears they’re placing flowers randomly in a field.

View attachment 304231
This is the most cringe, ever. What the duck is he doing??! How did he allow himself to be so easily led by such an attention-hungry charlatan? Knobheads..

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Surely, surely nobody can continue to defend this pair of idiots?

This has to be the most tacky, self-serving and downright obvious publicity stunt anyone has ever seen. Surely, surely people are starting to realise what these two are like??

How can anyone defend them after all these clearly staged, photos?

Using such a solemn occasion to (i) have a go at the family again for rejecting their, in any event inappropriate, request and (ii) get yourselves into the papers is actually disgusting and I cannot believe they are getting away with this with those legions of crazy fans they still seem to have! That outfit was chosen to make her look chunky round the middle - she is either pregnant and wants us to speculate or she's not and still wants us to speculate. Either way, this was not the time.

Honestly, anyone that defends them after this bullshit can duck off back to the hole they crawled out of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
They have sunk to the lowest of the low with this fake sad-faced charade. İ have just looked at Meghan's Mirror and all 'Meghan's attire' is listed - black dress, belt, black coat, heels, bracelets (Cartier Love what a surprise - İ think she has lost the key), Cartier tank watch. All part of their PR/brand strategy and not an ounce of genuine feeling between the pair of them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
They have sunk to the lowest of the low with this fake sad-faced charade. İ have just looked at Meghan's Mirror and all 'Meghan's attire' is listed - black dress, belt, black coat, heels, bracelets (Cartier Love what a surprise - İ think she has lost the key), Cartier tank watch. All part of their PR/brand strategy and not an ounce of genuine feeling between the pair of them.
HOLY duck. A quick google and you're right, totally branded and monetised. This is absolutely disgraceful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker and posting for the first time to say these two have gone further than I thought possible. Remembrance Sunday and they send out a staged photo op? Seriously?!

I have no time at all for Andrew but at least he has kept out of the way and quiet since his epic downfall.

They truly are a pair of what Freda says!!! 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
And yet, some people defending his 'right to pay respects' on Piers Morgan's tweet...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. There is nothing respectful in organising a photo op at a cemetary to virtue signal and merch outfits and jewellery. Despicable pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Long time lurker and posting for the first time to say these two have gone further than I thought possible. Remembrance Sunday and they send out a staged photo op? Seriously?!

I have no time at all for Andrew but at least he has kept out of the way and quiet since his epic downfall.

They truly are a pair of what Freda says!!! 🤯
Welcome to you and all the other new posters.

Yes at least Andrew has stayed hidden so as not to infuriate us further

I think that the Queen knows that the public wants Smeggy and Haznoballs to lose their titles but if she takes their titles there will be an outcry about Andrew. All Smegs sugar stans would claim racism if he manages to cling on to his titles. This is definitely part of the reason it hasn't been done. It's a bit of a dilemma.

Apparently the flowers they pla
This infuriates me. Photo op whores
btw. Long time lurker. It took this to make me finally post
Welcome! Well said.
Apparently the flowers were picked by Meg from their Montecito garden! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Apparently the flowers were picked by Meg from their Montecito garden!
Who knew that the Markles grew cauliflowers? I guess growing their own veg means a few pennies saved for the myriad lawsuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you and miss all of you 😘. Two colleagues tested positive for covid last week so I’m been swamped covering their case loads in addition to my own. Not sure about the UK but here in the US covid has been a boon for the divorce industry. 🙃
Stay safe 😙

There was an article in the Sunday Times yesterday saying that time spent together during Lockdown was reducing the divorce rate. Hmmmm.....

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Apparently the flowers they pla

Welcome! Well said.
Apparently the flowers were picked by Meg from their Montecito garden! 🤢
Funds must be low if they cant stretch to a wreath, One of the uk papers has a pic of harrys rejected poppy wreath that cost £1k.
Cash strapped and flogging snaps to paps.

• Haha
  • Sick
It wasn’t a request to attend, it was a request to have a wreath laid on his behalf. Like the Duke of Edinburgh did and the Duke of York didn’t. Placing Harry firmly in the arena of Andrew, not Philip.
Oh that makes sense! I was so confused at how he thought he could attend during the current pandemic!

Reactions: 15
Ooh Piers giving them what for on tv at the moment about their pr stunt , Suzannah defending Harry 🙄, Doing it with photographer or people dont know you've done it🤣..
Kevin Mc Guire ( my Kevin😍) surprisingly defending Harry as he has served in the forces
( shocker, kev is a republican)

• Wow
Seriously!!

I can't believe they did that, well, yes I can but it's still just utterly shameless. They brought a photographer to a cemetery and released the pics at just the right time to attempt to overshadow the real commemorations in the papers tomorrow.

No Harry you're not so important that you HAVE to be seen marking Remembrance Sunday all the way in LA just like we thankfully didn't have Eugenie drawing attention to the fact the Yorks weren't there for obvious reasons by posting a pic of them wreath laying in Windsor or something or Zara and Mike who also make money using themselves as a brand didn't do the same. It just shows it's all about you and not on the occasion.

They did this out of spite and desperation to be included in actual royal events that they're no longer welcome at because they threw their toys out of the pram and now they want to have their cake and eat it because that's the only thing that gets them attention. If they weren't clinging on to royalty they would be like any other trust fund kid and his mildly famous C list actor wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh God No, I've just thought, if they're willing to stoop so low as to stage their own remembrance photoshoot event, and now that Smegs won the election for Biden etc --- they're going to do their own Christmas Message next aren't they. "Meghan's Christmas Message", you know it's coming 🤮 :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ooh Piers giving them what for on tv at the moment about their pr stunt , Suzannah defending Harry 🙄, Doing it with photographer or people dont know you've done it🤣..
Kevin Mc Guire ( my Kevin😍) surprisingly defending Harry as he has served in the forces
( shocker, kev is a republican)
I just watched that (accidentally), if they truly just wanted to tell the World that they paid their respects, that ONE photo with the wreath would have sufficed, no need to document them strolling across the graves and laying Montecito flowers in the middle of the lawn....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.