Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, why are they bringing cauliflowers to a cemetery ?
Silly twunts must have thought it was a food bank they were visiting.
You cannot get the staff these days. Sack that PA.

This made me laugh so much 😄💕 xx

Harry and his army 😄

Resizer_16048806186530.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How come there isn't another soul in the cemetery pictures.

Did the pair of fuckers have the place closed just for them, on this special day? Or did they do their PR photo shoot a few days ago and have the pics ready, with the "Granny won't let me place a wreath in London" story of this morning all part of the choreography?
Sorry if I duck up the attachment - winging it...but just noticed this comment under Tourre Bakahai's tweet ... looks like they did pre shoot it if it was windy that day and her weave isn't in its usual state of disarray.
Screenshot_20201109-110950_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not unlikely. Just read a comment on Harry Markled FB that it was a stormy and windy day in LA today...with some Sun, but the photos don't look very windy to me...her hair would be all over the place (even more than usual).
Oops sorry I commented the same before I read through the thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've gave Harry a Lego wig...as it looks like the only way he have a full head of hair lol 🤭

Resizer_16048815377830.jpg

Oh his label is sticking out 😄

• Haha
They are shameless.

Although I’m amazed she didn’t go the whole hog and have her coat unbuttoned from the moonbump down like she did at Eugenie’s wedding.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
The medal nearest his tie is the Afghanistan service medal. Every British service person who spent 30 days or more in country got one. The other 2 are golden and silver jubilee medals. He was given the silver one by gangan as he didn’t meet the criteria to receive it through service. To be fair William has one as well but it is HMQ‘s prerogative as to whom she dolls them out to. Hell, even I’ve got one!🤪
Comment from the DM 🤣
A7CC23B6-13B0-418F-A2BA-4C7422F96E51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No I dont think so. He will wallow with the 'poor me, my family are so horrid to me and have removed my birthright and it's all cos my wife is a woman of colour. They are so racist. And my mother died.
His mammy died? :eek: Gosh, why has he never mentioned it?
Must have been very recent, like yesterday or something.
Aww bless, and he's only 36yrs old😢

Welcome all you newbies, pull up a chair.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Allegedly the Queen didn’t know that Harry’s request to attend had been refused but I don’t believe that. No way would someone make such an important call without her say so. Plus it my understanding that you can’t enter the US at the moment unless you are an American citizen. So since he’s not one, how on earth did he think he would get back in if he did turn up?
Found this bit interesting ‘It later emerged that Harry's wreath was made at the Royal British Legion’s Kent HQ for £1000. It lay forgotten after the palace reportedly rejected Harry's request to place it at the Cenotaph.’ Ouch!

• Wow
They are shameless.

Although I’m amazed she didn’t go the whole hog and have her coat unbuttoned from the moonbump down like she did at Eugenie’s wedding.
I was thinking that. She missed a trick there. I told you, you just can't get the staff these days to remind you of these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good to see you again 🤗❤ xx
Thank you and miss all of you 😘. Two colleagues tested positive for covid last week so I’m been swamped covering their case loads in addition to my own. Not sure about the UK but here in the US covid has been a boon for the divorce industry. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Like everyone else I'm appalled at this pair using Remembrance Sunday for their own PR stunt. How flaming low do you have to be to use people who died serving their country to boost your ego 🤬🤬🤬

They need to ditch their PR company cos this was in very bad taste.

But par for the course with this pair!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why isn’t Meghan laying any flowers? Or have I missed that photo?
Just the off chance she knows (or was told lol no to the flowers) in the US we do flags, not flowers in our military cemeteries?

8EAE066C-00DE-4495-8CC6-469E7C2E943B.jpeg

ETA: So they found a flat grave marker of a military member from the Commonwealth but from the pic below appears they’re placing flowers randomly in a field.

C820FE6F-2F44-446C-8EC2-50C2726EA0CE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
haha i like it!

very very accurate! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you 😄❤ xx

Loooooool and about as useful 😄 x

Thank you and miss all of you 😘. Two colleagues tested positive for covid last week so I’m been swamped covering their case loads in addition to my own. Not sure about the UK but here in the US covid has been a boon for the divorce industry. 🙃
Your welcome 😘❤ xx
Sorry to hear of the two colleagues and I hope they get better very soon ❤
I also hope work eases for you too ❤.
I admit I don't know if that's happening here with divorces but sad to hear it's happening alot there. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Allegedly the Queen didn’t know that Harry’s request to attend had been refused but I don’t believe that. No way would someone make such an important call without her say so. Plus it my understanding that you can’t enter the US at the moment unless you are an American citizen. So since he’s not one, how on earth did he think he would get back in if he did turn up?
Found this bit interesting ‘It later emerged that Harry's wreath was made at the Royal British Legion’s Kent HQ for £1000. It lay forgotten after the palace reportedly rejected Harry's request to place it at the Cenotaph.’ Ouch!
It wasn’t a request to attend, it was a request to have a wreath laid on his behalf. Like the Duke of Edinburgh did and the Duke of York didn’t. Placing Harry firmly in the arena of Andrew, not Philip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.