Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who put me next to these two?😱
Why are they pulling the same faces as me?😱
😄

Resizer_16048743513380.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he looks wretched. The suit is hanging really badly indicating extreme weight loss and his hair is barely even there.

OH duck, I forgot, we don't want him back. :eek:As you were.
Yup she is a good 2 stone heavier than him the chunky blob 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am absolutely outraged by this!!! I can't believe how angry this has actually made me. The looks on their faces, and him wearing his medals... I hope to god they never have the audacity to set foot in this country ever again.

To say they are behaving like cunts of the highest order is a bleeping understatement!

Reactions: 40
I am absolutely outraged by this!!! I can't believe how angry this has actually made me. The looks on their faces, and him wearing his medals... I hope to god they never have the audacity to set foot in this country ever again.

To say they are behaving like cunts of the highest order is a bleeping understatement!
Same here. I’m shocked how angry it’s made me too.
I’m not one to swear on here and in real life I save the “C” word for real scum so as not to diminish its meaning but they truly are a pair of bleeping cunts. 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She still persists in wearing those awful “dressing-gown” coats with a horrible belted waist which make her look like a chunky barrel!!! Wtf goes through her mind?!! Kate must be having a right royal smirk at these second rate chumps.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This infuriates me. Photo op whores
btw. Long time lurker. It took this to make me finally post
Welcome to the thread.

I think Harry and Meghantoinette have completely misjudged this one.
How can anyone defend this?
I think this may well be the final straw for them with the British public. I hope The Royal Family take note.

Reactions: 28
Oh my goodness, long time reader first time poster here. I just can’t stop imagining Kate and William’s reaction to this, it’s just so PATHETIC! I hope they are getting a laugh out of it and it’s not causing too much upset to the actual royals.
This infuriates me. Photo op whores
btw. Long time lurker. It took this to make me finally post
Welcome. Post more (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The comments on the Daily Mail are brutal :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They really are.
One person stood out for me (sorry I can’t paste it) - she said how she felt sad more than angry. Sad at how they felt the need to create a rather pathetic little pastiche of the real thing.
Oh and one poor simpleton trying to defend them by saying they had obviously been followed and papped 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Sad
'Prince Harry will denounce his royal titles and apply for U.S. citizenship first, thus changing the narrative from a prince being stripped of his titles to a prince actively renouncing his colonial, royal past and embracing life as a U.S. citizen.'

Does anyone else think he may jump before he's pushed?
No I dont think so. He will wallow with the 'poor me, my family are so horrid to me and have removed my birthright and it's all cos my wife is a woman of colour. They are so racist. And my mother died.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
They can duck right off.

If your using this as a PR move it means nothing to you.

Jog off back to your 14million $ mansion

Reactions: 29
Re the photographers, she will deny she knew they were there, same as she didnt know about FF. Yeah right

Reactions: 23
Parachuted in, courtesy of the Royal Marines 🤣🤣👍

See, now I'm a celebrity is starting again, I've got visions of him being pushed out of an army helicopter crying like a baby into a volcano.........Pom, where are you?? 😘
Just finished 😘😃❤ xx

Resizer_16048784504720.jpg

Close up..lol

Resizer_16048786749940.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am quite sure they are already working on giving up the titles!

In the last weeks it was always Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. They have dropped the duke and duchess act, to prepare for the final Meghan and Harry brand.
Do not forget what tremendous coup it will be in and off itself, if they manage to be famous enough to go by christian name only. I think it will give MM more of a kick than any title. It would catapult her into one league with Diana, Prince, Bono and Cher. Being recognized by christian name globally, is the ultimate goal, I am sure.
Haha, yeah, like frickin Rumpelstiltskin, Shrek, Donkey & Miranda! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Only to echo what everyone else has said - to take a photographer to a cemetery on any day is the lowest of the low. It is so disrespectful for the dead and their families.

Doubt that this could happen but I would love some of the families of the people buried their to smack old JCMH and Meagain with a lawsuit for some sort of breach of privacy. It is america after all, so I am sure there is an ambulance chasing lawyer willing to take on the case.

Re the Murky Meg threats - it is appalling that she is being targeted, it appears by someone who knows her (mentions relationships and families) for providing a commentary on current affairs. The person doing this, who appears to be ‘against cyber bullying’ clearly needs to be sectioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.