Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shush, that has been brushed under one of the aubusson rugs in montycheapos mansion.
You'll traumatise him if you bring that up.
Noooooo he got off far too bloody lightly there. He never got the piss taking he deserved šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Comments on this are interedting. A woman claiming she was approached by 'backers' before MM to marry the prince and ruin royal family
Here's more on the story.
I must admit that I thought it was all rubbish before but now I'm starting to think that there might be some truth in it and that Meghan's 'race war was planned'. Princess Tiffany on YouTube has has an interesting video on manipulation of the sugars.

'Lauren went public around the time of Harry & Meghanā€™s engagement, claiming she was propositioned by backers here in the U.S. (Lauren is from Texas), asking her if she would be interested in marrying a prince, and playing a game. This game involved essentially ruining Harry & the rest of the royals. These backers, who arenā€™t identified, wanted Lauren to pretend to fall in love with Harry, marry him, and then purposely sabotage his life.

Lauren didnā€™t give it a second thought. She turned down the offer, claiming to care about prince Harry, and that she couldnā€™t do that to him. Enter Meghan Markle; Lauren claims that Meghan Markle hastely volunteered for the job, without a second thought. Lauren hints that Meghan stole her identity, by starting to dres like her, act like her, and look like her. Even the ā€œRoasting chickenā€ comment during the engagement interview was a subtle nod to Lauren, as her Stretch Recipe business specializes in roasted chicken. This all seems so bizarre to me. Who were these ā€œbackersā€? Why did they approach a bi-racial Texan woman before Meghan stole the gig? And why are they trying to sabotage the Royal Family?

Lauren posted this to her social media account around the time of the royal wedding. It has since been deleted. She insinuates that something more sinister is going on behind the scenes where Meghan is concerned (we knew that already though). I found myself really considering the possibility that Harry & the other royals are genuinely being blackmailed by Markle and her ā€œbackersā€ (cough Obamaā€™s/Clintonā€™s cough, SoHo House/Markus Anderson cough cough) I am convinced it leads back to Epstein, because what are the odds that all of Meghanā€™s backers have connections to Epstein, and she doesnā€™t? Yeah, not a chance.'

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is it because it is the source rather than the action though?
I donā€™t know. I hate grammar. Iā€™m an English lit student but my primary school kid has far better knowledge of grammar than I do. Although it really does suck the joy out of reading and writing to study it in such depth, so young, I think
It was syntax for me at Uni. Hate syntax. Oh, and pulling poetry apart. And "what did the poet mean by that"??? šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ They could have meant anything, sometimes they just like a particular word. It's very personal, the same poem can mean different things to different people...argh.
Anyway, back on topic, such a pretentious explanation of the Arche, whether it's a noun or a bleep! It really does feel very superficial, particularly when you're aware of their antics. So much talking about things, and very little of the actual doing of anything good and meaningful. That well is empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yanno what? At this point nothing would surprise me.
I was quite shocked at that yachting(?) image of smeggy and scoobie-doo. I hadn't realised they went back that far. She glossed over that, as did he, unless I missed something.
Also, I'm more perplexed at who she isn't papped with these days rather than who she is papped with. Like Mylittlepony and Markus Anderson. My little pony is a fool if she is still kissing smeggy's arse. She was publicly humiliated by smeggy ducking and running for shelter when the tit hit the fan. I'm not saying smeggy should have gone toe to toe with the black woman involved.It wasn't her tit storm. She didn't need to say anything at all but just be seen in MLP's company, that would be validation enough that they were still mates. But nothing, not a scrap or whiff of camaraderie. If MLP is OK with that then the botox has gone to her brain. Years of hauling smeggy around in the upper echelons of Canadian society and opening doors for her and then once MLP needed a bit of support smeggy makes a point of erasing her from her visable life. Yeah MLP, we saw the "she phones me every day" message you quickly erased ... I used to phone my aunt every day while my parents were abroad.Familial duty *spit*, but I hated the vindictive old witch and the calls meant nothing to me, just making sure she was still breathing and mobile.But I digress.
Markus? Once smeggy had hazza in her venus fly trap minge Markus disappeared. Gone in a puff of smoke. As if it was best he not hang around in case people put two and two together regarding how the gruesome twosome came to bump uglies under the designer vagina wall paper in soho house.
And while I'm on that subject, didn't I read that the soho house designer woman who jooshed up Frogmore is being sued for Ā£250k because she left a client in the lurch mid contract to work on the smeggy house? Lovely ethical people swimming in the cess pool around soho house.Cunts.
Oh, just a feeling in my bones, and it doesn't usually fail me, that MA is a very shady Machiavelli-type figure. He makes things happen for people, and that means he knows A LOT and also has links to powerful people. He doesn't need to be seen, he likes to stay in the shadows.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
" Earlier this year, it was said that their new non-profit would aim to offer "classes, lectures, seminars, conferences, workshops, and retreats on a variety of topics," run a mentoring scheme, or conduct and host "events and exhibitions for cultural, sporting, health, mental health and entertainment purposes."

So in fact they are offering nothing themselves? Their setup is akin a a pyramid selling scam, they are the 'middle men' and offering no fresh content themselves?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
" Earlier this year, it was said that their new non-profit would aim to offer "classes, lectures, seminars, conferences, workshops, and retreats on a variety of topics," run a mentoring scheme, or conduct and host "events and exhibitions for cultural, sporting, health, mental health and entertainment purposes."

So in fact they are offering nothing themselves? Their setup is akin a a pyramid selling scam, they are the 'middle men' and offering no fresh content themselves?
We've seen the 'fresh content' on the ZoomSnoozes and it's about as fresh as the nameless stuff you find at the back of the fridge when you are having a good clear out.
So flogging other people's stuff and taking a commission is probably a better plan. Wasn't there a blind item about her trying to poach some of the Goop team?

So Meghan's Mirror have set up this candle company, using the HRH as a product name and candles 'inspired by' HM The Queen and HRH Duchess of Cambridge. Hope they have good lawyers and deep pockets...

• Wow
  • Angry
We've seen the 'fresh content' on the ZoomSnoozes and it's about as fresh as the nameless stuff you find at the back of the fridge when you are having a good clear out.
So flogging other people's stuff and taking a commission is probably a better plan. Wasn't there a blind item about her trying to poach some of the Goop team?

So Meghan's Mirror have set up this candle company, using the HRH as a product name and candles 'inspired by' HM The Queen and HRH Duchess of Cambridge. Hope they have good lawyers and deep pockets...
I really hope that the Royal family are planning some kind of legal kick back against Smeggy the money grubbing leech. The HRH candles are so bleeping tacky.šŸ˜”

No bloody wonder Prince Philip detests her. I reckon that goes for all the rest of them in private (although they won't say so).

Part of me thinks that Smeggy already knows that her goose is cooked and she's getting as much out there as she can before she's inevitably cut off for good.

Reactions: 24
Anyway, back on topic, such a pretentious explanation of the Arche, whether it's a noun or a bleep! It really does feel very superficial, particularly when you're aware of their antics. So much talking about things, and very little of the actual doing of anything good and meaningful. That well is empty.
I don't even understand the need to explain the name really. I mean, it's super dumb and makes no sense whatsoever but there are plenty of company names with the same issue and you don't see a mansplaining equivalent of a definition on their home pages.

• Haha
Anyway I've been giving all the conspiracy theories some thought. It's hard to know what the truth is but I do think that Smeggy might have arranged the surrogacy in America as the laws are different over there, and it does make sense that she used the baby shower as an excuse to collect the child- hence the use of the Clooneys private jet .

Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's an interview with John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) in the Mail today, and towards the end, he gives his views on MM and JCMH - he's not a fan..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's an interview with John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) in the Mail today, and towards the end, he gives his views on MM and JCMH - he's not a fan..
šŸ˜This is the part about the Harkles:

'For the Lydons, home this year has been California, which is now also home to Harry and Meghan. Their split from royal duties has recently seen them controversially encourage Americans to vote, appear in assorted video chats and, in Meghanā€™s case, make a surprise appearance on the Americaā€™s Got Talent finale.

ā€˜I donā€™t get it at all,ā€™ says John. ā€˜If they donā€™t want to be part of that [royal] institution, then why donā€™t they completely give up their titles and get a council flat and a job? Making guest appearances on trashy TV shows and expounding their virtuous opinions ā€” thereā€™s nothing virtuous in it at all. Theyā€™ve decided not to do something, so why donā€™t they move on and leave it alone?

ā€˜Itā€™s a shame about Harry. He didnā€™t have to go that way. He had the promise of being quite a hardy fella, but Iā€™ve seen a few interviews and he seems really depressed. Not at all happy in whatever it is heā€™s got himself into.ā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ooh - I've got an idea for a thread title in relation to John Lydon

Harry and Meghan #46 Never mind the Harkles, God Save The Queen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
šŸ˜This is the part about the Harkles:

'For the Lydons, home this year has been California, which is now also home to Harry and Meghan. Their split from royal duties has recently seen them controversially encourage Americans to vote, appear in assorted video chats and, in Meghanā€™s case, make a surprise appearance on the Americaā€™s Got Talent finale.

ā€˜I donā€™t get it at all,ā€™ says John. ā€˜If they donā€™t want to be part of that [royal] institution, then why donā€™t they completely give up their titles and get a council flat and a job? Making guest appearances on trashy TV shows and expounding their virtuous opinions ā€” thereā€™s nothing virtuous in it at all. Theyā€™ve decided not to do something, so why donā€™t they move on and leave it alone?

ā€˜Itā€™s a shame about Harry. He didnā€™t have to go that way. He had the promise of being quite a hardy fella, but Iā€™ve seen a few interviews and he seems really depressed. Not at all happy in whatever it is heā€™s got himself into.ā€™
Never ever thought I'd be quoting John Lydon for common sense - what is that about :ROFLMAO:

It couldn't be plainer that Megz is absolutely furious about being told she's not wanted and not missed as a working royal. Every time she pays for her daily royal-themed PR, she's showing her ass.

William will take the miliary appointments and fulfill them honorably, and the work for the veterans will continue under the Cambridge's Foundation. That's all Harry's working Royal post-military career, so carefully put together by Edward Lane-Fox to make Harry look good, reallocated. There is no Harry-shaped place left for him to come back to. Good riddance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.