Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only thing smegs dig deep is money. She is a gold digger after all.
The only thing they are both digging is their own graves :p🤣🤣🤣
ARSEWELL: the source of action to dig deep into their own graves and never come back again!
Hahaha, ARSEWELL: how to dig ourselves deep up others bumholes, the art of being sycophants, in the hope of either earning a few quid or pretending we've got influential friends!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why did they remove the reference to Ancient Greek? Was it appropriating culture or incorrect?
I’m sure they don’t have the self awareness to realise they are pretentious wankers.
And the candles?? duck me. They are vulgar and crass. The RF must be so disappointed in them.
IMO they removed the Greek reference once the correct way to pronounce the word ‘arche’ was pointed out to them 🤣

Edit: Us Greek geeks covered this a few pages ago and gave examples of other Greek words we use 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Shouldn’t it be ArseyWell?
To ensure it’s as close to the correct pronunciation?
C’mon. Let’s give it the respect it deserves.

How are you actually meant to pronounce it? How do they want it pronounced?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think they've realised yet what an absolute duck up they now are?
Nah! she’s got her head stuck so far up her own arse I doubt she knows what time of day it is.

Also she allegedly doesn’t do negativity so all the bods around her will be yes people.

She’s in the vip section of cloud bleeping cuckoo land

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
On iPhones I think the private function still tracks and adds cookies. It asks to do it.
I thought it would automatically stop this happening.
Apparently the best search engine to use which blocks tracking and data storage is DuckDuckGo

It doesn’t give such full and accurate searches as google but I use it for being nosy and when I’m looking at embarrassing stuff. 🤣
Same m8, the same. 👍🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Harkles Giant Top Secret Masterplan Revealed

Oops.

(Yes they will keep on dribbling the drivel until January, won't they? 🚰 but is anyone listening)
I think she's been busting her arse to get that up and running so she can drip feel-good shite and have it wall to wall charidee and life affirming crap sayings in the belief that the judge in the court case will look at her amazeballs foundation and go "Good grief, this sweet loving woman is positively saintly, how on earth can she be anything but right! I'm awarding her £20million, may God and his angels guide her good kind heart and help her spend it on the homeless and downtrodden like what she promises".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she's been busting her arse to get that up and running so she can drip feel-good shite and have it wall to wall charidee and life affirming crap sayings in the belief that the judge in the court case will look at her amazeballs foundation and go "Good grief, this sweet loving woman is positively saintly, how on earth can she be anything but right! I'm awarding her £20million, may God and his angels guide her good kind heart and help her spend it on the homeless and downtrodden like what she promises".
Life affirming crap sayings.......the ones she's plagiarised off others all the time then! 👍❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These videos just get worse, don't they?! JCMH looks very, very uncomfortable throughout

Despite having gained his freedom from the so-called "cruel" RF with his adored wife, a gorgeous toddler son, a £100m job contract and an amazing mansion near the beach, I'm sorry, but his does NOT look like the face of a man "living his best life" to me
( no matter how much the SUgaRz protest this online)

More the face of a man living his her worst lie.

He couldn't look more miserable if he'd just found out that Meghan had accidentally-on-purpose thrown out the handbag with his balls in it....🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When it comes to Smegatron and candles, I think the word "stench" is more appropriate than "scent".
All the nice girls love a candle,
All the nice girls love a wick,
For there's something about a candle
Which reminds them of a prick.
Nice and greasy, slips in easy,
It's a girl's pride and joy,
It's been up our Lady Jane
And it's going up again,
Ship ahoy, ship ahoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why did they remove the reference to Ancient Greek? Was it appropriating culture or incorrect?
I’m sure they don’t have the self awareness to realise they are pretentious wankers.
And the candles?? duck me. They are vulgar and crass. The RF must be so disappointed in them.
Prince Phillip is a Greek prince too. So no appropriation there.

Reactions: 15
Apparently someone made a payment of
$9,522,500 to the company that owned the house - Rockbridge LLC which is owned by Pinkevich.

It was bought by a residential real estate trust at the City National Bank in Canada.

I just saw this post on Tumblr :
He’s either on prescription drugs or illegal drugs. Your pupils don’t dialate when you have lights shining on them...they close up.

Probably Adderal. Rumor has it that is what Megsy took to lose her weight on Suits and why they both act so jacked up and paranoid.
And did he always blink like that? Looks twitchy

Reactions: 14
Adderal, not good for him to use if he's going to please his woman, side effect is that Captain Bob won't stand to attention when called to duty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.