Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I just don't understand the hatred Adele has had aimed at her for losing weight. It's unfathomable to me. Good for her I say and I couldn't care less how she did it. What's wrong with all these people criticising her for it ?
No clue why but I’d like to imagine and should she care she just gives them a two finger salute (or middle finger salute in the US) on her way to the bank 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, generally with these things there is a tiny basis of truth. Maybe just tiny teeny grain of truth, but there amid the padding out. See what I mean about Anderson? He was all over her social media (yes the social media she now decries as awful) pre Hazza. Lots of cutesy cuddled up together images with flowery "My soul mate" messages under them. Then poof! he's invisible. I think he stayed with her in Vancouver while hazza was still in the UK trying to strong arm Brenda out of a better severance package. That in itself is suspicious ... ironing out details and plans while their mark is not around?
Then there was all the stuff about Anderson potentially being Andrew's son because allegedly he was born around the time that andrew spent in canada as a youth. And of course "andrewson". It is so tempting to go down the rabbit holes that pop up around the Douchesse. I try to avoid going there but it's hard when there is often some little thing that pings my radar in the conspiracy theories.
With Archie there is waaaay too much secrecy to be passed off as "wanting privacy". Can't figure that one out at all.
Yes it's odd how Marcus Anderson has become the invisible man. There are unsubstantiated rumours flying around that he has been living the Harkles in California but he seems to have gone very quiet on social media. I wonder why?

Reactions: 16
Appears the teenager therapy kiddos were shilling for Netflix as four days ago. Rumor has it they now have their own deal with Netflix 🤔

56A006DC-37DE-4397-B6A9-A9EDEB14EA38.jpeg

Murder on the dance floor mate. I'm sayin' nothin' .
Misread that as Blood on the Dance Floor, my bad 🤐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's quite bizarre to use the queen as inspiration for a candle anyway. To be authentic they'd need to smell of wet corgis and horses.
Kate's would be baby sick and Matey bubble bath.

Yes, that's along the lines of my thinking.
Wet corgis and horses! 🤣 Mr facehugger reckons the dog smells like unwashed OAP's when he gets wet, know exactly what you mean but in the reverse 🤣

She's used her frickin self as inspiration for candles 'Her Royal Ho-ness' I reckon. They must smell like a Trollop's drawers 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes it's odd how Marcus Anderson has become the invisible man. There are unsubstantiated rumours flying around that he has been living the Harkles in California but he seems to have gone very quiet on social media. I wonder why?

• Haha
Time to catch up in half hour or so...meanwhile I leave this here..a fantasy type pic of Meghan getting hold of her prey from Buckingham palace. With added Harry's balls and the green goblin hat and dress to make it extra silly 😄

Back later..on page 23.x

Resizer_16034872482710.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy Friday! Raising a glass to our current Tattle friends, our absent friends, and all of our new ones.

Is anyone still in touch with MO5? Sending Margaritas to the naughty step!

Anyway, here's a picture of the two faced Meg not using any social media. Obviously, she is world renowned for practising what she preaches.... from the vegan who cooks a mean "roast chicken"....to the woman who "no longer has an online presence" if only

I feel like joining her campaign to #stop misinformation and lies online ! Meghan - you have always been a SM addict/user. We all know that.

social media.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Excellent new video from Murky Meg about the filthy Harkles trying to censor and manipulate us 😡

Reactions: 14
Off topic: Adele is the host of SNL tomorrow night. I wonder if the Merchers of Montecito will get a shout out.

Just my opinion but there are worse things than developing an American accent if you’re a Brit living in the States. Being married to MM or JCMH is top on my list. 😉

@Pom Bear
Pic from an unrelated article in today’s DM. I’m thinking ‘run MM run, Disney wants their money back’ but I’ll leave it to your expertise 😘

View attachment 285468
Thank you😘 xx
I have a go at making something from your pic 💕 x

Reactions: 6
Pic done..hope it's ok 🤗 xx
Meghan running from Disney car as they after their money..Meghan's dress and hat got ripped trying to escape lol 🤭 x

Resizer_16034955576900.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Latest Harry Markle
Great as usual but a bit repetitive. She needs to rein that in or she'll lose fans.

Anyone who signs up to that foundation without belt and braces online protection needs their head examined. As HM points out, there is no unsubscribe box. Is that even legal? Yes you can unsubscribe but it involves a magical mystery tour that will harvest your IP and other data that big companies pay big money to have access to. It's quite a scam and I'm embarrassed that this is the fabulous thing they have spent 6 months putting together.
Also, there is guy called Hansen on the Doris scammy looking Care provision site and I'm certain I've seen his name on smeggy stuff but damned if I can recall where. He's a lawyer(or was) so I thought it was to do with her claiming to be a lawyer, but nope, he's not named in my grabs of that.

And oddly enough, just as I brought them up upthread, HM has an image of Anderson, mylilpony, Doris and the gruesome twosome. Spooky.

My version of that image.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.