Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our very own @freda19 for the title suggestion.

Previously on Keeping up with the Harkles....They're still C****. Everything smeggy says are still lies. Even smeggy herself is all fake and lies. The Harkles are becoming irrelevant faster everyday. Smeggy went on a fortune zoom meeting showing off her bare chest. So unprofessional. They are set to host Times 100 in the near future. Are they hosting or are they preaching about themselves? Stay tuned...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for new thread and well done @freda19 on another great title ❤

You don’t have to star out words Dandy, cunts is perfectly acceptable :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Previously on Keeping up with the Harkles....They're still C****. Everything smeggy says are still lies. Even smeggy herself is all fake and lies. The Harkles are becoming irrelevant faster everyday. Smeggy went on a fortune zoom meeting showing off her bare chest. So unprofessional. They are set to host Times 100 in the near future. Are they hosting or are they preaching about themselves? Stay tuned...
Brilliant thread title @freda19 ❤ Thanks for starting the thread @DandyTandy
Can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just don’t understand how anyone can take these two 🤡 seriously. On the one hand you have Catherine and William our there actually doing something positive and good, and then you just have these two yapping on about so many different things it makes my head spin! The causes C & W involve themselves with are genuine passions of theirs, but I see nothing genuine about the things M&H talk about and ‘involve’ themselves with.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Thanks for the new thread DT, :m
I'm honoured to have my suggestion used, thank you everyone who liked it ... but I think I'll avoid making suggestions for the foreseeable as I feel I've been greedy and it's unfair on other people who offer great suggestions. Gotta play fair.

I couldn't resist, (and there is NO ulterior motive in my using the word "chimp". Chimps grin stupidly, fact.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well done on the thread title @freda19

Anyone else watching Strictly? One of the contestants was thanking Prince Harry.
Counting down 5 4 3 2 1 for how long it takes for Meagain and JCMH to send a message of support.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread DT, :m
I'm honoured to have my suggestion used, thank you everyone who liked it ... but I think I'll avoid making suggestions for the foreseeable as I feel I've been greedy and it's unfair on other people who offer great suggestions. Gotta play fair.

I couldn't resist, (and there is NO ulterior motive in my using the word "chimp". Chimps grin stupidly, fact.)

Brilliant, nice one Freda! 🤣

You carry on suggesting de freds, it's up to people on here who votes for what intit, no reason you shouldn't play the game meduck 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Undercover with the Harkles.....

You'll never believe ir but Haznoballs has gone out on the lash and Smeggy has got a film crew in 😄 I've never seen such filth!

Polish_20201017_211644081.jpg

It's positively hair raising here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What I notice is that W&C engage with people and let them talk. It’s not about them. G&C it’s just one interminable bore-fest monologue after another. They do all the talking. 🙄🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 31

You'll never believe ir but Haznoballs has gone out on the lash and Smeggy has got a film crew in 😄 I've never seen such filth!

View attachment 278866

Good grief, I WAS eating my tea! 🤢🤣 Get out of there quick, they'll mistake you for that unmentionable thing Pom turned you into in a minute! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Anyone else watching Strictly? One of the contestants was thanking Prince Harry.
Counting down 5 4 3 2 1 for how long it takes for Meagain and JCMH to send a message of support.
Aye, and the good looking young guy at the end? not Bill Bailey, lol. :mThe other good looking one, Max George ... well rumour has it that he was messaging with smeggy when she came man-hunting to London, just before she venus fly-trapped met hazza. He denies it but then he would, wouldn't he. 🤪 Those kind rumours often tend to have a grain of truth in them. I bet Piers knows the deets ;)
Max is fucken yummy and is living with Ryan Giggs' ex wife who is 9 or 10 years older than him ... so he does like a bit of slightly more aged experience in his partners and smeggy would fit that criteria.

So that's the Saturday night entertainment sorted out for montecito. Hazza watching and dreaming of the good ole days shooting the natives from a gun ship and smeggy watching and dreaming of hot sex with the genuinely tasty looking virile young hunk she once thought she stood a chance with.

View attachment 278866

Oh Jesus. I hope George Clooney doesn't pop in:eek:

From that link, not my convo, I've known of George's alleged love of small furry animals for ages.:m

Me: "How could she not know who Richard Gere is! He's so famous."
Husband: "He was the one in Pretty Woman, right?"
Me: "Yes, and he was married to Cindy Crawford."
Husband: "He was?"
Me: "Yes! How do you not know that?"
Husband: "The only thing I know about Richard Gere is about how he put that hamster up his butt."
Me: "What??"
Husband: "You haven't heard that story?"
Me: "No..."
Husband: "It's pretty well known. That's probably what most people think of when they think of Richard Gere."
Me: "I really don't think so."
Husband: "Yes. If you asked a group of guys, I bet that would be the first thing that most of them would say about Richard Gere."
Me: "That's definitely not true."
But apparently, it is true. Thanks for proving me wrong.

Oh scotchy , do be careful bubba. Or at least carry a torch, just in case.😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Aye, and the good looking young guy at the end? not Bill Bailey, lol. :mThe other good looking one, Max George ... well rumour has it that he was messaging with smeggy when she came man-hunting to London, just before she venus fly-trapped met hazza. He denies it but then he would, wouldn't he. 🤪 Those kind rumours often tend to have a grain of truth in them. I bet Piers knows the deets ;)
Max is fucken yummy and is living with Ryan Giggs' ex wife who is 9 or 10 years older than him ... so he does like a bit of slightly more aged experience in his partners and smeggy would fit that criteria.

So that's the Saturday night entertainment sorted out for montecito. Hazza watching and dreaming of the good ole days shooting the natives from a gun ship and smeggy watching and dreaming of hot sex with the genuinely tasty looking virile young hunk she once thought she stood a chance with.

Oh Jesus. I hope George Clooney doesn't pop in:eek:

From that link, not my convo, I've known of George's alleged love of small furry animals for ages.:m

Me: "How could she not know who Richard Gere is! He's so famous."
Husband: "He was the one in Pretty Woman, right?"
Me: "Yes, and he was married to Cindy Crawford."
Husband: "He was?"
Me: "Yes! How do you not know that?"
Husband: "The only thing I know about Richard Gere is about how he put that hamster up his butt."
Me: "What??"
Husband: "You haven't heard that story?"
Me: "No..."
Husband: "It's pretty well known. That's probably what most people think of when they think of Richard Gere."
Me: "I really don't think so."
Husband: "Yes. If you asked a group of guys, I bet that would be the first thing that most of them would say about Richard Gere."
Me: "That's definitely not true."
But apparently, it is true. Thanks for proving me wrong.

Oh scotchy , do be careful bubba. Or at least carry a torch, just in case.😏

I always remembered it as being a gerbil that got inserted in there, but could be wrong. Much of the same really! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What I notice is that W&C engage with people and let them talk. It’s not about them. G&C it’s just one interminable bore-fest monologue after another. They do all the talking. 🙄🥱
They do indeed, and it astonishes me that alleged advocates for good mental health seem unaware that one of the first rules when talking to sufferers is to listen.
Not jabber on about yourself, just listen and only speak enough to keep the flow going.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just don’t understand how anyone can take these two 🤡 seriously. On the one hand you have Catherine and William our there actually doing something positive and good, and then you just have these two yapping on about so many different things it makes my head spin! The causes C & W involve themselves with are genuine passions of theirs, but I see nothing genuine about the things M&H talk about and ‘involve’ themselves with.
LCC said or wrote, can't remember which it was, MM was asking to be involved one morning, let's say something with women. BP said they',d look into it and come back with suitable charities.

At noon she would say 'I asked you to find a charity for me. Why didn't you do it?'
And they'd answer 'We have to vet them first, make sure they aren't a front for some drug cartell or some such'.
Then she would say 'Fine, I see I have to do it myself! I like to do something with dogs anyway' and off she would go to some not BP approved shelter.
Zero common sense, attention span of a gnat. She had a new idea every five minutes obviously.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Yes.....🤢

Had to share this cartoon I found of a not so balding Hazno and a not so Caucasian Smeggy. Reckon the cartoonist is having a laugh 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes.....🤢

Had to share this cartoon I found of a not so balding Hazno and a not so Caucasian Smeggy. Reckon the cartoonist is having a laugh 🤣
Good grief. Hazza looks like a somewhat groomed yeti/orangutan and smeggy looks like one of those drawings of neanderthals found on the walls of deep dark caves. Creepy.:eek:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine to spend rest of your life trying to outdo wife of a future king and his family? 🤣🤦‍♀️

That latest black and white pic is such a transparent (I would even say cheap) PR.. NO ONE in real achievement circles will fall for it except cheap Hollywood wannabes....

Yes let's pose like this as per the old pic, but make it more relaxed to show modern royals,
oh the hair everyone commented on Kate's hair make my hair better, longer, shinier..
oh and everyone saying harry is miserable.. harry smile 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
everyone saying about E the tradition sentimental wedding dress, lets bring diana watch out
Oh and she is having down to earth pictures from cab online, I'm gonna pretend I'm having a blast (during photoshoot)
queen on secret lab visit, harkles on secret college visit 🤦‍♀️

YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN LATE TO PARTY ME-Gain, you never be remembered as modern royal...

if I'm not mistakes both Beatrice and Eugenie already stepped down from royal duties themselves before you and Harry
Bea got married in the dress worn by queen herself and became first princess step mother
E worn tiara you Meg wanted and on the top is all over with A-lists celebrities (I think M have been told that tiara is reserved for her, hence the preggo announcement at her wedding)
Kate is a wife of future king.. what else to add... she plants flowers - meg does 2 weeks later, she has a zoom call with children from Pakistan, M pays to have a zoom call with Malala..

How long you can go like this Megshit? 😜

(ETA: hope I didnt mixed E & B up, I tend to do that recently 😃)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yes.....🤢

That's a terrible drawing of her 😁 the artist must have been well pissed 🤣 I prefer this one 😃

smuggy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.