Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t it be ArseyWell?
To ensure it’s as close to the correct pronunciation?
C’mon. Let’s give it the respect it deserves.

How are you actually meant to pronounce it? How do they want it pronounced?
😁We need to make a thread title with ArseyWell in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The HRH Collection?! Erm no.:mad:
The HRH Collection - featuring the Meghan candle. What a way to get HRH and Meghan in the same sentence - she thinks she's so bleeping clever :mad: So stupid she doesn't realise that tit like this is why she wasn't allowed to use HRH in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The HRH Collection - featuring the Meghan candle. What a way to get HRH and Meghan in the same sentence - she thinks she's so bleeping clever :mad: So stupid she doesn't realise that tit like this is why she wasn't allowed to use HRH in the first place.
House Reeks Horribly?

Horribly Rank Honk?

Horrifically Rancid Home?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Welcome to the thread.

We need to strategically stockpile some rotten fruit 🍌🍌🍌🍌 ready for the court appearance in January.
Then we can meet up outside the court under a banner reading 'they are what Freda says'.
The more the merrier 😁
Hahaaa. Can I join in please? 😂
[/QUOTE]
Can you livestream the event so us Antipodeans can join in the fun?? :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just on...time to catch up 🙂 x

I leave this here for now...the strange crystal thing on the shelf when I first saw it I thought it was an old shoe lol 🤭

Before...

Resizer_16032745918420.jpg

...after lol

Resizer_16032745380411.jpg

Your last point every single time.

Neither have any experience of real life or real business. She is a grifter and he has been cosseted.

They each believe their own PR and now are surrounded by people who agree with them all the time, because they are paid to agree with them all the time.

Maybe JCMH hates BP so much because he was always stopped from doing all the stupid things he wanted to do; they kept him inline. Now he is in complete freefall.

@Pom Bear loving the @freda19 badges!!!
Thank you 💕😘 xx

Your last point every single time.

Neither have any experience of real life or real business. She is a grifter and he has been cosseted.

They each believe their own PR and now are surrounded by people who agree with them all the time, because they are paid to agree with them all the time.

Maybe JCMH hates BP so much because he was always stopped from doing all the stupid things he wanted to do; they kept him inline. Now he is in complete freefall.

@Pom Bear loving the @freda19 badges!!!
Thank you 💕😘 xx
Brilliant Pom! Think we're going to need a lot ! 😀

Thank you 💕😘 xx
I think so too 😃 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Goodness he looks miserable and distant in that screen grab.
Yep he certainly don't want to be there at all..don't look happy whatsoever, maybe even abit frustrated/angry. x

Was archewell used as a website back in the summer or spring? I'm sure they started that before with exactly the same name?
I think I must have done one or two pics on the name back then also which makes me think it's not the first time they made this website up.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think ‘HRH Collection’ sounds like a poor quality, plasticky doll play set?

A knock-off, street market Barbie type doll. Fiddly cheap looking accessories and lots of crappy, overpriced clothing sets to collect. Shoes that are too big and fall off...

The HRH Collection Doll Set is poorly designed and even worse quality - her hair, which is hyped endlessly in the adverts is coarse and sheds like a Labrador in the spring. The doll doesn’t offer hours of fun play, as the tawdry adverts promise. Just sadness and frustration as the doll and accessories break and fail to fulfill the most basic function of a toy - to provide entertainment and fun.

HRH Collection Doll Set was hastily put together in a shameless money spinning ploy. It was marketed as competition for the Toy of the Decade. The ever popular and consistent market leader - the classic, beautiful and enduring Duchess Doll.

It’s so painful to watch a child unwrap their present
- eager and full of anticipation. Thinking that they have finally got The Duchess Doll they’ve admired for so long....
But no, someone thought that HRH Collection Doll would be an acceptable alternative. Those crestfallen faces and betrayed eyes are heart breaking. You watch as they try to summon up some enthusiasm for the HRH Collection Doll held limply in their hands. A squat, chicken-legged doll, clad in poorly made clothes which just don’t fit properly. Already hairs from the rats-tail tresses on the wobbly plastic head are finding their way into clothes and furniture.

Maybe the relative was feeling flush and splashed out on the HRH Collection ‘Premium’ Dolls Set. That one comes with a baby boy doll too However, very few people would be able to show you the baby doll. Not because it’s a limited edition, but because there aren’t any accessories or clothes for the baby or even anywhere to put him, so he often goes missing after a day or two.

Those poor children. How they hoped and begged for the real Duchess Doll! Instead some misguided fool was sucked in by the dishonest advertising of HRH Collection Foundation. Their present wasn’t the high quality Duchess Doll...their gift was empty promises, inevitable disappointment and a complete waste of money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Comments on this are interedting. A woman claiming she was approached by 'backers' before MM to marry the prince and ruin royal family

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Comments on this are interedting. A woman claiming she was approached by 'backers' before MM to marry the prince and ruin royal family
Yanno what? At this point nothing would surprise me.
I was quite shocked at that yachting(?) image of smeggy and scoobie-doo. I hadn't realised they went back that far. She glossed over that, as did he, unless I missed something.
Also, I'm more perplexed at who she isn't papped with these days rather than who she is papped with. Like Mylittlepony and Markus Anderson. My little pony is a fool if she is still kissing smeggy's arse. She was publicly humiliated by smeggy ducking and running for shelter when the tit hit the fan. I'm not saying smeggy should have gone toe to toe with the black woman involved.It wasn't her tit storm. She didn't need to say anything at all but just be seen in MLP's company, that would be validation enough that they were still mates. But nothing, not a scrap or whiff of camaraderie. If MLP is OK with that then the botox has gone to her brain. Years of hauling smeggy around in the upper echelons of Canadian society and opening doors for her and then once MLP needed a bit of support smeggy makes a point of erasing her from her visable life. Yeah MLP, we saw the "she phones me every day" message you quickly erased ... I used to phone my aunt every day while my parents were abroad.Familial duty *spit*, but I hated the vindictive old witch and the calls meant nothing to me, just making sure she was still breathing and mobile.But I digress.
Markus? Once smeggy had hazza in her venus fly trap minge Markus disappeared. Gone in a puff of smoke. As if it was best he not hang around in case people put two and two together regarding how the gruesome twosome came to bump uglies under the designer vagina wall paper in soho house.
And while I'm on that subject, didn't I read that the soho house designer woman who jooshed up Frogmore is being sued for £250k because she left a client in the lurch mid contract to work on the smeggy house? Lovely ethical people swimming in the cess pool around soho house.Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ohhh, you are good Freda, another thread title option
Harry and Meghan #46 how the gruesome twosome came to bump uglies under the designer vagina wall paper in soho house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.