Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😁This is the part about the Harkles:

'For the Lydons, home this year has been California, which is now also home to Harry and Meghan. Their split from royal duties has recently seen them controversially encourage Americans to vote, appear in assorted video chats and, in Meghan’s case, make a surprise appearance on the America’s Got Talent finale.

‘I don’t get it at all,’ says John. ‘If they don’t want to be part of that [royal] institution, then why don’t they completely give up their titles and get a council flat and a job? Making guest appearances on trashy TV shows and expounding their virtuous opinions — there’s nothing virtuous in it at all. They’ve decided not to do something, so why don’t they move on and leave it alone?

‘It’s a shame about Harry. He didn’t have to go that way. He had the promise of being quite a hardy fella, but I’ve seen a few interviews and he seems really depressed. Not at all happy in whatever it is he’s got himself into.’

You missed this part where he mentioned Meghan!

Does he (John) think that Harry perhaps didn’t marry the right woman? ‘I don’t think she’s the right person for anyone. She seems like a narcissist to me and they’re very destructive.’

Moreover, he says, the couple ‘aren’t considering the hurt and damage they’re doing to his family just as regular people, without the throne bit.’ The royals, he adds with a twinkle, ‘are human beings after all’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Palace Confidential vlog update from the Mail's Rebecca English. Archewell will be about 'how we develop a kinder and more sensitive online community'. This will be a topic and issues focused website. We are going to be hearing a lot more from them in the future 'and that will be something people don't take kindly to'.

Rebecca seemed pretty confident about this 'hearing a lot more from them' so maybe the Mail has a whiff of what's planned with Netflix (or Spotify), or Archewell webcasts or whatever it is.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
# Wretched and Affected never off our screen, ironic for an "anti-Social Media" Kween

# Wretched and Affected, what's that awful smell? HRH Vag candles by Arsewell

đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else think ‘HRH Collection’ sounds like a poor quality, plasticky doll play set?

A knock-off, street market Barbie type doll. Fiddly cheap looking accessories and lots of crappy, overpriced clothing sets to collect. Shoes that are too big and fall off...

The HRH Collection Doll Set is poorly designed and even worse quality - her hair, which is hyped endlessly in the adverts is coarse and sheds like a Labrador in the spring. The doll doesn’t offer hours of fun play, as the tawdry adverts promise. Just sadness and frustration as the doll and accessories break and fail to fulfill the most basic function of a toy - to provide entertainment and fun.

HRH Collection Doll Set was hastily put together in a shameless money spinning ploy. It was marketed as competition for the Toy of the Decade. The ever popular and consistent market leader - the classic, beautiful and enduring Duchess Doll.

It’s so painful to watch a child unwrap their present
- eager and full of anticipation. Thinking that they have finally got The Duchess Doll they’ve admired for so long....
But no, someone thought that HRH Collection Doll would be an acceptable alternative. Those crestfallen faces and betrayed eyes are heart breaking. You watch as they try to summon up some enthusiasm for the HRH Collection Doll held limply in their hands. A squat, chicken-legged doll, clad in poorly made clothes which just don’t fit properly. Already hairs from the rats-tail tresses on the wobbly plastic head are finding their way into clothes and furniture.

Maybe the relative was feeling flush and splashed out on the HRH Collection ‘Premium’ Dolls Set. That one comes with a baby boy doll too However, very few people would be able to show you the baby doll. Not because it’s a limited edition, but because there aren’t any accessories or clothes for the baby or even anywhere to put him, so he often goes missing after a day or two.

Those poor children. How they hoped and begged for the real Duchess Doll! Instead some misguided fool was sucked in by the dishonest advertising of HRH Collection Foundation. Their present wasn’t the high quality Duchess Doll...their gift was empty promises, inevitable disappointment and a complete waste of money.
squat chicken legged doll lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyway I've been giving all the conspiracy theories some thought. It's hard to know what the truth is but I do think that Smeggy might have arranged the surrogacy in America as the laws are different over there, and it does make sense that she used the baby shower as an excuse to collect the child- hence the use of the Clooneys private jet .
Yes Ä° think that's why she was determined to go to the baby shower. Rumour is that the baby was born in February which ties in. Also why they used Darren doll to show him off to the world as he would have been older in reality. Ä° also think Harry was manipulated into accepting the path of surrogacy because she may have 'miscarried' the 'pregnancy' she hooked him into marriage with......

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here's more on the story.
I must admit that I thought it was all rubbish before but now I'm starting to think that there might be some truth in it and that Meghan's 'race war was planned'. Princess Tiffany on YouTube has has an interesting video on manipulation of the sugars.

'Lauren went public around the time of Harry & Meghan’s engagement, claiming she was propositioned by backers here in the U.S. (Lauren is from Texas), asking her if she would be interested in marrying a prince, and playing a game. This game involved essentially ruining Harry & the rest of the royals. These backers, who aren’t identified, wanted Lauren to pretend to fall in love with Harry, marry him, and then purposely sabotage his life.

Lauren didn’t give it a second thought. She turned down the offer, claiming to care about prince Harry, and that she couldn’t do that to him. Enter Meghan Markle; Lauren claims that Meghan Markle hastely volunteered for the job, without a second thought. Lauren hints that Meghan stole her identity, by starting to dres like her, act like her, and look like her. Even the “Roasting chicken” comment during the engagement interview was a subtle nod to Lauren, as her Stretch Recipe business specializes in roasted chicken. This all seems so bizarre to me. Who were these “backers”? Why did they approach a bi-racial Texan woman before Meghan stole the gig? And why are they trying to sabotage the Royal Family?

Lauren posted this to her social media account around the time of the royal wedding. It has since been deleted. She insinuates that something more sinister is going on behind the scenes where Meghan is concerned (we knew that already though). I found myself really considering the possibility that Harry & the other royals are genuinely being blackmailed by Markle and her “backers” (cough Obama’s/Clinton’s cough, SoHo House/Markus Anderson cough cough) I am convinced it leads back to Epstein, because what are the odds that all of Meghan’s backers have connections to Epstein, and she doesn’t? Yeah, not a chance.'
Yep, generally with these things there is a tiny basis of truth. Maybe just tiny teeny grain of truth, but there amid the padding out. See what I mean about Anderson? He was all over her social media (yes the social media she now decries as awful) pre Hazza. Lots of cutesy cuddled up together images with flowery "My soul mate" messages under them. Then poof! he's invisible. I think he stayed with her in Vancouver while hazza was still in the UK trying to strong arm Brenda out of a better severance package. That in itself is suspicious ... ironing out details and plans while their mark is not around?
Then there was all the stuff about Anderson potentially being Andrew's son because allegedly he was born around the time that andrew spent in canada as a youth. And of course "andrewson". It is so tempting to go down the rabbit holes that pop up around the Douchesse. I try to avoid going there but it's hard when there is often some little thing that pings my radar in the conspiracy theories.
With Archie there is waaaay too much secrecy to be passed off as "wanting privacy". Can't figure that one out at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You missed this part where he mentioned Meghan!

Does he (John) think that Harry perhaps didn’t marry the right woman? ‘I don’t think she’s the right person for anyone. She seems like a narcissist to me and they’re very destructive.’

Moreover, he says, the couple ‘aren’t considering the hurt and damage they’re doing to his family just as regular people, without the throne bit.’ The royals, he adds with a twinkle, ‘are human beings after all’.
You know you're a wrong'un when even somebody like John Lydon is calling you out.

Mind you he sounds absolutely lovely in that article.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Comments on this are interedting. A woman claiming she was approached by 'backers' before MM to marry the prince and ruin royal family
This was also mentioned by the source talking to the PR person I mentioned on Tumblr.

Reactions: 12
" Earlier this year, it was said that their new non-profit would aim to offer "classes, lectures, seminars, conferences, workshops, and retreats on a variety of topics," run a mentoring scheme, or conduct and host "events and exhibitions for cultural, sporting, health, mental health and entertainment purposes."

So in fact they are offering nothing themselves? Their setup is akin a a pyramid selling scam, they are the 'middle men' and offering no fresh content themselves?
They're just events organisers. In fact not even that, thanks to corona. Thank duck we've not had to endure them at real life events where the sycophancy and drooling over them by easily impressed imbeciles would be vomit inducing. Online yak yak yak is bad enough, but images of her flaunting royal jewels at events would infuriate me.
I's just ludicrous that they don't get the irony of being dependent on social media to push their dodgy plans into the public domain and yet they slam social media as being toxic. Stupid twunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm a 'conspiracy theorist' or truth seeker and have been for about twenty years, I have my own opinions of what's happening here but just to turn things on their head how easy would it be for a deep state organization(?) to set up a sting like this upon an unwitting Harry? Was he in on it from the get go or was he basically blackmailed from the outset?

As open as I am to things I just can't accept the pieces would have manoeuvred themselves into position for this thing to succeed, if you know what I mean.

@Yorkiejules would have nailed this!:):alien::eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We've seen the 'fresh content' on the ZoomSnoozes and it's about as fresh as the nameless stuff you find at the back of the fridge when you are having a good clear out.
So flogging other people's stuff and taking a commission is probably a better plan. Wasn't there a blind item about her trying to poach some of the Goop team?

So Meghan's Mirror have set up this candle company, using the HRH as a product name and candles 'inspired by' HM The Queen and HRH Duchess of Cambridge. Hope they have good lawyers and deep pockets...
It's quite bizarre to use the queen as inspiration for a candle anyway. To be authentic they'd need to smell of wet corgis and horses.
Kate's would be baby sick and Matey bubble bath.

Yes Ä° think that's why she was determined to go to the baby shower. Rumour is that the baby was born in February which ties in. Also why they used Darren doll to show him off to the world as he would have been older in reality. Ä° also think Harry was manipulated into accepting the path of surrogacy because she may have 'miscarried' the 'pregnancy' she hooked him into marriage with......
Yes, that's along the lines of my thinking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You know you're a wrong'un when even somebody like John Lydon is calling you out.

Mind you he sounds absolutely lovely in that article.

They're so awful they've actually turned Johnny Rotten into royalist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
# Wretched and Affected never off our screen, ironic for an "anti-Social Media" Kween

# Wretched and Affected, what's that awful smell? HRH Vag candles by Arsewell

đŸ€Ł
I like the second one but it should be ArseyWell đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic: Adele is the host of SNL tomorrow night. I wonder if the Merchers of Montecito will get a shout out.

Just my opinion but there are worse things than developing an American accent if you’re a Brit living in the States. Being married to MM or JCMH is top on my list. 😉

@Pom Bear
Pic from an unrelated article in today’s DM. I’m thinking ‘run MM run, Disney wants their money back’ but I’ll leave it to your expertise 😘

34B6CDEF-BB31-4B40-9AB4-81D510FD362F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic: Adele is the host of SNL tomorrow night. I wonder if the Merchers of Montecito will get a shout out.

Just my opinion but there are worse things than developing an American accent if you’re a Brit living in the States. Being married to MM or JCMH is top on my list. 😉
Off topic but I just don't understand the hatred Adele has had aimed at her for losing weight. It's unfathomable to me. Good for her I say and I couldn't care less how she did it. What's wrong with all these people criticising her for it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

It wouldn't be the end of the world if Adele spoke with an American accent, I absolutely love to listen to her sing, but I can't cope for very long with her speaking cockney đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I believe so, it's not really my area but I am pretty sure that most websites embed code and cookies from the likes of google (google analytics) and facebook (things like "use your facebook account to login here" buttons) and its stuff like that that can track you as you visit different websites. In the facebook case even if you don't actually push their login button and use your facebook account, the button still knows who you are and tracks you.

I think that using
Loooooool đŸ€­ đŸ˜„â€đŸ˜˜ xx

Just made this..sorry on late reply...

View attachment 284852

Man rescued from hole after ex wife left him there when he was no longer useful 😄 x
He got it easy he could have been down the septic tank speggy gets the candle fragrance from

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.