Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Rachel, I'm only a Lady when the other door says Gents.

I hope this tour was the last straw. Please stop the madness. Shes a ho like her mother, and comes from a family of grifters. Her 25 minutes is done
She should shut up and go away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Avid Gardener... Is Harry skint? And Redheaded League drama....

Reactions: 19
If what they publish is obviously and verifiably the truth, why would they be afraid of being sued? Every single news outlet is afraid, even when Hasno has already failed in most of his litigation? Surely if they all band together and state the truth, then Hasno would be on a hiding to nothing if he tried to sue? Why support them if you have all state the same and have a damned sight more financial backing than the Harkles?
I don't know what if anything The Harkles are hiding, but if I was an MP ... especially one who looked like losing their seat in the upcoming elections I'd just and find out everything I could and then use parliamentary privilege to spill the beans. ALL THE BEANS.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think they are vegan aren’t they? Or pretend to be. Spaghetti bolognese isn’t acceptable to them!

It is very rude though I agree, they could have provided a list of dietary requirements beforehand.
Or simply eaten what was offered them with gracious smiles. Because that's what the real RF would have done.

I would love to be offered food from another country that I wouldn't normally find here in the USA. In fact, I would consider it an honor.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've decided I'm going to and in Norway and loudly declare "Norway is my country " without speaking any Norwegian or having been there before. Shes a deluded narcissist
I've got a great grandfather from Norway ! Never been there and the only time I mention it is when people comment that I'm tall and blonde - I say it must be the Scandinavian genes!

Looks like smegz has forgotten all about Malta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lady C for those interested. Quick summary from Lady C's video description

Nigeria? Glitzy, dodgy and distasteful dog and pony show that took place in Nigeria while Meghan and Harry enacted a quasi-royal visit riven with considerable behind-the-scenes objections as she disported herself in a way that offended the sensibilities of the fundamentally modest populace; the merits and drawbacks of the event: its purpose; the hoped-for refurbishment of her image; the media's raise-them-up to let them self-immolate with the effects of their miscalculations;
Archewell? The declaration of Archewell as delinquent and how that has already taken the shine off the Sussex attempts to repolish their image and rebrand themselves more positively.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You are all reading too much into the 43%.

She was looking for a new grift, chose Nigeria & randomly decided that 43% was just Nigerian enough to serve her purposes.

No dna tests, just her latest con :cautious:
Like it’s been said earlier I don’t even think she had thought about what she was saying …. It was a throwaway statement that came into her mind while talking on her podcast to a comedian Ziwe Fumudoh whose parents emigrated from Nigeria to America. She probably said it ‘to feel like one of the girls’ … to be part of the gang.

Unfortunately Ziwe’s reaction to the news was a bit over the top and so the die was cast and she had to keep up the pretence or loose face. We see now how it has snowballed and there’s no turning back for her until the truth finally comes out ……

’Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive’ Sir Walter Scott 1808.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Like Rachel, I'm only a Lady when the other door says Gents.

I hope this tour was the last straw. Please stop the madness. Shes a ho like her mother, and comes from a family of grifters. Her 25 minutes is done
She should shut up and go away
thread title?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if they didn't eat or drink anything at the formal/sit down food events in case someone got her DNA and could prove her wrong on the Nigerian heritage baloney.

I read that 19 people were in their entourage?? 19 people :unsure: I could only thing of those 2 H&M / Pa girl/ Security chap Sanchez/ Maybe a couple of extra security protection x2/ Missian Haribo / Paramount film crew x3 ?? James ..head of Archwell. Maybe wardrobe person and hair.

But I also heard a few people from Meta (facebook) joined the entourage , and coincidentally FB are opening an office and Nigerian creators can now monetise their content starting from June 24. Coincidence ?? Adding new thoughts to people backing them .

I think Harold and wife took all these people, so they could charge it as a business expense through Arsewell, even though apparently a Nigerian Mining millionaire paid them £1m to attend and the Nigerian defence who invited them paid for their travel and securtiy. And Hello Magazine are also paying for pictures probably taken by Missan Haribo.

I would also like to bet a few quid on the Paramount filming will be a promo of " Harry and Megan around the Commonwealth " programme. How the trips are put together, behind the scenes, the pictures, the little gossipy bits and bobs, extracts of their performances etc... :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.