Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Invictus 2023 cost $42 million. 94% of it was covered by German tax payers while only 6% of it came via donations. The Germans requested a cost breakdown and found that 24% of the budget was spent on security, accommodation and side events. Invictus 2018 in Sydney by comparison cost circa $18 million. It has more than doubled in five years and 2025 already has financial concerns despite securing $30 million from the Canadian/British Columbia governments. The Invictus Foundation, given that it is over budget, will wind up paying for private flights, accommodation and security costs for nonsense like "commemorating" the one year lead up to the actual games. Sponsors like Amazon, Jaguar and Land Rover have also pulled out with just ATCO (who?) as the corporate sponsor. So given the spiraling costs and the loss of household name sponsors what is the intelligent thing to do? Go and use your (dwindling) fame to rouse interest and sponsorship? Make amends with your famous family whose buy in to Invictus might attract investment money, more sponsors? Stop being a polarizing idiot and actually do the job of being Patron? Nah, lets court Nigeria as a potential host nation because they will give us the attention/money/costs our mutual narcissism has been craving the best thing to do to reduce our costs (especially for security) is to have the games hosted in a country which, per the US State Department, has a Level 3 travel advisory which aligns with concerns over crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping and armed gangs. Genius really. 👍
I'm surprised that the German tax payers were willing to foot a bill that size for this event, it's not the Olympics. Unless they can attract big sponsors then the whole project is at risk now surely? More and more countries will decline to host if its prohibitively expensive.

I certainly don't believe that the Nigerian government are going to fork out that sort of money 😁 even if the competitors are willing to go there, which is extremely doubtful.

What started with good intentions for veterans has now been absolutely ruined by the grifting pair. I foresee that the whole of Invictus is going to crumble at this rate. This would be a shame for the competitors but I hope it does go tits up because Harold isn't fit to hold any position of power. He deserves for his pet project to crash and burn.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Is Harry on ozempic as well then do we reckon? Or does he just not eat because Meg doesn’t and he wants her to be comfortable? All very strange why both of them didn’t eat

I'd shared this before about my the-then best friend's mother who was obsessed with her looks. People often compared her to a couple of top actresses, one of whom kicked off the "size zero" trend in India.

This woman already treated her husband and daughters as less than - any time anyone bought any clothes for themselves, even the husband, she would take it for herself. Same with gifts. When I gifted my friend makeup and some accessories for a milestone birthday, her mother kicked up a fuss and accused me of trying to "ruin her innocent daughter" (🙄), and stole all the makeup and accessories and would deliberately rub them in her face.

When the size zero trend began, she started starving herself. Then she realised that instead of her looking better when her family didn't look good, it made her look bad, so she started starving them as well (dad and friend were already naturally thin and athletic, but it wasn't enough for her). Keep in mind that she would already snatch away everything from clothes to snacks from them. Friend became bow-legged, would actually cry and come to our place to eat. When her mother found out, she banned her visits to my house.

It all ended pretty badly between us (I had been deemed as not high enough on the social ladder and wouldn't give them access to my contacts who were), but the last time I saw any of them, they'd become stick-thin mean girls. Even the dad (he was the catalyst in us finally breaking our friendship).

Now when it comes to Sparry, I can't believe that he's that henpecked. He can be quite stubborn when he wants and she needs to keep him sweet-ish for now. So either Smegs manipulated him, or he himself is enjoying the celebrity lifestyle (a strict diet or at least various methods of keeping the weight down is part of it).

Most likely scenario? He was paranoid that someone would try to poison him.

Shouldn't have fucked around then 🤷 #FAFO

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm surprised that the German tax payers were willing to foot a bill that size for this event, it's not the Olympics. Unless they can attract big sponsors then the whole project is at risk now surely? More and more countries will decline to host if its prohibitively expensive.

I certainly don't believe that the Nigerian government are going to fork out that sort of money 😁 even if the competitors are willing to go there, which is extremely doubtful.

What started with good intentions for veterans has now been absolutely ruined by the grifting pair. I foresee that the whole of Invictus is going to crumble at this rate. This would be a shame for the competitors but I hope it does go tits up because Harold isn't fit to hold any position of power. He deserves for his pet project to crash and burn.

Invictus need to replace him.
Just send an official letter saying they can't afford him any more.
Axe him due to budget cuts.

Then Charles needs to remove them from the Royal website altogether. Not even a small mention of them and certainly no links to any of their websites.
No explanation. Just wipe all trace away.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Then Charles needs to remove them from the Royal website altogether. Not even a small mention of them and certainly no links to any of their websites.
Yes it would be better if Invictus could just axe Harold. The declining popularity with sponsorship must be due to the Harkles but if its not financially viable it will eventually have to close.

I totally agree that it's time for the Harkles to be removed from the RF website. This faux tour was beyond a joke. They need to stop pretending that they are charitable too because everyone is starting to realise that it's all a grift and that also reflects badly on the RF by association.

The Harkles need to set themselves up with a jam making factory as a private business and duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Dan Wootton video on the Nigerian sham trip and what the msm won't tell you. They're so scared of being sued that they've banded together to support the harkles

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
It’s all gone very quiet on the jam front hasn’t it. I wonder if any of the recipients were asked not to announce whilst they were in Nigeria to avoid taking any of the attention away.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s all gone very quiet on the jam front hasn’t it. I wonder if any of the recipients were asked not to announce whilst they were in Nigeria to avoid taking any of the attention away.
She ran out of jam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Like they did with the Windsors
They're a bloody liability
God knows what he discussed with all those military generals and governors! I do hope M16 have intel!
They MUST be made persona non grata asap

• Heart
Dan Wootton video on the Nigerian sham trip and what the msm won't tell you. They're so scared of being sued that they've banded together to support the harkles

If what they publish is obviously and verifiably the truth, why would they be afraid of being sued? Every single news outlet is afraid, even when Hasno has already failed in most of his litigation? Surely if they all band together and state the truth, then Hasno would be on a hiding to nothing if he tried to sue? Why support them if you have all state the same and have a damned sight more financial backing than the Harkles?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’ve had exactly the same thoughts as you .... she cannot see further than the end of her nose (doesn’t matter which model) and says things without first putting her brain in gear.
I am a flatpack truther and I think this is what has happened with their ‘children’. She announces she is pregnant to get attention, then has to ‘give birth’ and does all this without a thought for how she can carry on this charade for years and years and so gets deeper and deeper into the lie.
One day the truth will find her out and all her lies will be exposed ...... maybe this Nigerian lie will be the first to get the ball rolling ....... we live in hope.
1715698113002.png
What she said!

thanks for another great thread and title Chita & MollyWobbles

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Talking of jam.... I tried to order KC's Highgrove jam but all sold out, so ordered a jar from The Royal Collection from BP. It arrived today and its delicious! Not as sweet as supermarket jam. Also bought strawberry shortbread in a lovely tin!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Talking of jam.... I tried to order KC's Highgrove jam but all sold out, so ordered a jar from The Royal Collection from BP. It arrived today and its delicious! Not as sweet as supermarket jam. Also bought strawberry shortbread in a lovely tin!
Love the tin LadyM, I'm a big fan of nice tins and have quite a few.

O/T I expect the ILBW's jam tastes foul.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Very swanky! Are you actually a Lady? 😜 to have such high end tastes in jam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey, reporters who watch this site, now that even American news has picked up the Archewell story, now would be a good time to drop whatever other stories you are stting on about their financial shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Absolutely spot on. This was handed to him, he was even given credit for having set it up 🥴 and he has made an absolute mess of the whole thing. It's partly her too, of course, and her behaviour is beyond disgraceful.

Something that strikes me more and more about him too, given that the role involves meeting with people who have been injured, is that there's no natural warmth in him. He tried, in Nigeria, to playact as Diana. The results were toe-curling.

I think, probably, other women with whom he had relationships in the past, saw the writing on the wall and used the excuse that they weren't up for what would come with being part of the royal family. In fact, it's more likely that they realised what a nasty, weak creature he is, and fortunately for themselves, got out.

For every shoe, there's a stocking and along came herself. Outwardly sweet, nice looking (at the time), and that was that.
The more I saw and read about their behaviour in Nigeria, the more strongly I believed that, despite everything, and all the hassle and grief they have caused his family, it's far better that they are no longer part of it. Imagine the headaches for the men in the grey suits and for Charles if they were going on an actual royal tour.
We saw what happened in the past, for the brief time that they did represent the royal family abroad. Near calamity, as regards international relations.

If he hadn't been so stupid day one, and never got involved with her, everything would be so much better. Including his own life.
I really wish that Charles had got the daughter he wanted instead of H how different things would be, if she was a female H though we could have got a real Princess meghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've decided I'm going to and in Norway and loudly declare "Norway is my country " without speaking any Norwegian or having been there before. Shes a deluded narcissist

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.