Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they paid for her to be made a ‘Princess’. As there were 3 Kings present does that mean they didn’t know which tribe she was descended from so decided to cover most bases? I hear corruption and back handlers are rife in Nigeria so perhaps someone pulled strings with dud cheques?
Maybe, despite them not having arrived yet, the cheques were posted three days before :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe, despite them not having arrived yet, the cheques were posted three days before :unsure:

They had a private cheque, just for them, before the Spectacle.

A bank would be clearer, by demand of Law, in telling us that Smegs was telling porkies, as usual. One can hope 😂

Reactions: 25
“Heart attack beautiful” 🤪

View attachment 2934374
the lines on her forehead remind me an A4 school jotter, she should practice her tit caligraphy on it, here's some lines for her to practice with, I am a yacht girl chicken legged rancid minged Ho x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-------
---
Karen Carpenter had one of the most beautiful voices ever in my opinion. As you day, a true talent.
Even when she was very ill and thin, she still looked better than Ozempic Olive Oyle
yes deffo agree Karen Carpenter had an amazing voice timeless

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Invictus 2023 cost $42 million. 94% of it was covered by German tax payers while only 6% of it came via donations. The Germans requested a cost breakdown and found that 24% of the budget was spent on security, accommodation and side events. Invictus 2018 in Sydney by comparison cost circa $18 million. It has more than doubled in five years and 2025 already has financial concerns despite securing $30 million from the Canadian/British Columbia governments. The Invictus Foundation, given that it is over budget, will wind up paying for private flights, accommodation and security costs for nonsense like "commemorating" the one year lead up to the actual games. Sponsors like Amazon, Jaguar and Land Rover have also pulled out with just ATCO (who?) as the corporate sponsor. So given the spiraling costs and the loss of household name sponsors what is the intelligent thing to do? Go and use your (dwindling) fame to rouse interest and sponsorship? Make amends with your famous family whose buy in to Invictus might attract investment money, more sponsors? Stop being a polarizing idiot and actually do the job of being Patron? Nah, lets court Nigeria as a potential host nation because they will give us the attention/money/costs our mutual narcissism has been craving the best thing to do to reduce our costs (especially for security) is to have the games hosted in a country which, per the US State Department, has a Level 3 travel advisory which aligns with concerns over crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping and armed gangs. Genius really. 👍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Because she is on Ozempic and will have explosive diarrhea after she eats???
Is Harry on ozempic as well then do we reckon? Or does he just not eat because Meg doesn’t and he wants her to be comfortable? All very strange why both of them didn’t eat

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they paid for her to be made a ‘Princess’. As there were 3 Kings present does that mean they didn’t know which tribe she was descended from so decided to cover most bases? I hear corruption and back handers are rife in Nigeria so perhaps someone pulled strings with dud cheques?

We three kings of Nigeria am
All of this for a ja-ar of jam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Is Harry on ozempic as well then do we reckon? Or does he just not eat because Meg doesn’t and he wants her to be comfortable? All very strange why both of them didn’t eat
She didn't because she has no manners.
And he did it because the ghost of Diana told him to be naughty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they paid for her to be made a ‘Princess’. As there were 3 Kings present does that mean they didn’t know which tribe she was descended from so decided to cover most bases? I hear corruption and back handers are rife in Nigeria so perhaps someone pulled strings with dud cheques?
these Three Kings that were present to make the Ho a princess were bleeping cheapskates weren't they????

She gets a couple of shawls and a skirt.
Why, surely it should have been Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh at the very least!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2934425 View attachment 2934427 View attachment 2934430

Her face is not used to looking "kind" or interested in others, all she managed in the event of trying to look engaged was a face going "hmmmm Betty". In Smeg's mind she looks like Snow White with birds flying around her rather than the famous fly during the marriage service:eek:.

View attachment 2934431
Talk about signs and portents, the fly drawn to the rancid carcass signified what she is inside, corrupt and evil.
First and only time this has happened in a royal wedding even at the height of plague pestilence, they would have seen it as a bad omen in earlier times and it would have been remembered.
Harold is eyeing up that blokes wig. Luscious ginger locks that will hide his bald patch, no one will ever know he's wearing it.

Shes so bloody smug🤮
It reminds me of judge nutmegs wig. (A Bob Mortimer character)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
these Three Kings that were present to make the Ho a princess were bleeping cheapskates weren't they????

She gets a couple of shawls and a skirt.
Why, surely it should have been Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh at the very least!😉
They only gave her them because they bought the wax faced puppet Omar with the camels, and they couldn't be arsed to carry the camel blankets home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry &Meghan #443 We three kings of Nigeria am
All of this for a ja-ar of jam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.