Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its Smeg's PR Mark Duell in DM working overtime
needs to be added to the bleep list

I would laugh but if the cunts really are planning more trips to Africa or any commonwealth countries cosplaying as members of the RF then something does need to be done about them.

They do not represent the UK in anyway and our government needs to step in here. It's not good enough thinking he's the son of the King and Charles might do something in the future (but he has cancer so he won't do anything now). Action needs to be taken not continually put off. Charles must realise that the British public are disgusted with the Harkles and by not doing anything he looks complicit. The ginger fool really could topple the monarchy. It would be a shame for William who appears to be a decent guy but Harold really should be in the Tower at this point.

Rishi could offer them a one way trip to Rwanda of course!

If only the cunts had been kidnapped on tour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes I remember the 43% originally was meant to be something along the lines of 9% African American and 43% of it is Nigerian. So about 3.5% that makes it roughly.

My DNA funny enough has me at 3% Norwegian :ROFLMAO: absolutely no links whatsoever and I won't be claiming my Reindeer rugs etc.

I'm not sure she understands how DNA works? She doesn't understand how most things work so I think we can rest assured she doesn't understand why she looks a fool claiming links to Nigeria. Facts don't matter and as Thalia says above - Smeg will just lie to shoehorn any inconvenient truths in the bin. Not Chita's bin, this is Smeg's set of huge bins and it only has truthful facts in it.
Smeg's mum is mixed race. Even someone that considers themselves not mixed in US has on average 24% European DNA as per this info below:

1715685899190.png

1715686110895.png

so even two very clearly African American parents with no "mixed look" to them would have a child with significant European DNA. Smeg has a white father and a very mixed race looking mum.

Smeg looks very European to European eyes. I wonder how she looks to Nigerian eyes? Possibly looks like a white person (with orange fake tan) looking to appropriate their culture and experience. She grew up with everyone assuming she's white wherever she went.

Nigeria is perhaps experiencing for the first time the equivalent of the American plastic paddy obssession with Ireland ( I say this as someone with 56% Irish DNA ha ha!!). I don't hanker after telling Irish people how they should be grateful I have Irish DNA and demanding to know where my welcoming committee is when I arrive! Can the media not at least do some research and expose this DNA nonsense for what it is?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't suppose anyone can check her DNA claims...snatching a glass or hair follicle only happens on CSI!. We're stuck with her claims until some logic enters the debate.

Time to be removed from the RF website now, as long as they are there, they have some public connections to the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just can't get over how delusional she is. The king is the UKs head of state, the family members he chooses represent him are therefore representing the state.
The King never authorised a Nigerian tour , they aren't working royals so have no business acting like they are doing state visits. The royal family work for us not the other way round , they need to be stripped from LOS.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So up her own arse it’s embarrassing.
How she thinks she is a role model is quite terrifying
Ive just cringed myself inside out.
Basically you all knew I'm Nigerian because I'm perfect. Right.
Shes astonishing. But not in a good way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
cheque in the post. we have heard that one.

I saw that they are planning on more tours in Africa. it is uncomfortable reading. more countries in Africa potentially financing their trips, when the money could be used to help educational needs, improve women’s health, combat period poverty etc. and what would they get in return? meghan talking about meghan
Wonder how many murderous dictators will be inviting them for tours they are honestly disgusting human beings. Meghan could be campaigning for clean water , girls education , ending early marriage and early motherhood.
No it's the Meghan show.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Ive just cringed myself inside out.
Basically you all knew I'm Nigerian because I'm perfect. Right.
Shes astonishing. But not in a good way.
So she's describing herself as brave, beautiful etc...OMG....they might as well remove the definition of Narcissism from the dictionary and replace it with a picture of Megs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Post by Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora:

HARRY’S AWFUL ACT OF BETRAYAL!

I make no apology for saying, “Thank God our beloved Queen is dead!” What would she have thought?

The reporter Ian Gallagher was in Nigeria, following the fake Royals on their fake Royal Tour. He saw with his own eyes, the group of hired Sussex fans, screaming with frenzy, “We love you Princess Meghan.”

She was applauded and cheered when she told the Nigerians, “I am home in my own country. I am one of you. You give me strength, you fill my heart with joy and love.” It has been said that her father, Thomas, was in shock when he was told his daughter was 43% Nigerian. He told reporters, “I always thought she was Californian!".

Kingsley Jeremiah, deputy chief of The Guardian Nigeria newspaper, said, “They are not hugely popular here. Most people don’t know who they are. The story of this visit, written by their ‘friendly’ journalists who are controlling their every move, won’t be the same story we’ll be writing about them.”

German journalists in Nigeria (those who were denied access to interviews) reported that the Markle woman was overheard telling Harry not to sing the National Anthem. “Whaaaaaat!” as Oprah would say.

And this is the Betrayal… They both stood as ‘God Save the King’ was played, and both of them refused to sing the National Anthem.
This defiant act alone, should be enough to banish them for good from our shores. Harry’s life has been a spoilt one, but also a Royal one, with privilege and wealth thrown in his direction along the way. He, as a member of the Royal Family, KNOWS that he insulted King Charles by refusing to sing the Anthem. When I was invited to Buckingham Palace last week, I sang the anthem, along with everyone else, as the King and Queen stood outside the Palace. I was proud to do so.

I wonder what Queen Elizabeth would have thought, as she watched a smirking Markle standing next to Harry, - both refusing to acknowledge the Family that brought him up?

But why didn’t Harry stand his ground and tell her he MUST sing God Save the King? This disloyalty and treachery will never be forgotten or forgiven, by the British public, but more importantly, by his own Family. I know for a fact, that the next time he sets foot in Britain, journalists will call out to him, “Why did you refuse to sing God Save the King?” His face will be a picture!

Our King, who is doing his best to cope with the treatment for his cancer, doesn’t deserve this. I hope King Charles, with the support of his wife and family, find the will to deal with the traitor.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Harry and Meghan #443 - If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck - the duck of Sussex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This was discussed earlier (these threads move so fast - I think it was like 4 or 5 threads ago) At most she is 12.5% black and perhaps 43% is Nigerian...except Nigerian is not a ethnicity. It would be by tribal blood (Igbo, Fulani, Yoruba, etc)

So she is not even 5% Nigerian yet she lets every body believe that she is
Is this going to be the straw that breaks the camel toes back?
Fingers crossed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't think she even liked being in a foreign (albeit quite westernisedin parts)country. Bet loads of moaning behind the scenes: " The flies! The smells! The food! " etc.
She probs raced to get on that flight home like it was the last chopper out of Saigon!
Aha thought the same when I saw the hotel they were staying: imagining how much whining that staff had to go through.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
You know it is real shame there are no real investigative journalists anymore.It is too easy for them to cobble stories together from social media. This would make a great deep dive for someone.Racism allegations, disrespect to a much loved Monarch, attacks on the RF, fake charitable foundation, potential surrogacy with implications for LOS, let alone all the stuff we don’t know about! Pulitzer prize winning potential.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
From TikTok @royalnewschannel:

Worth watching to see the wide angle shot of the schoolkids "waving" 😂

Reactions: 27
I think the Nigerians who hosted them have seriously undermined their own heritage by making her a bloody princess of wherever or whatever. I do think many did see right through her but those in control will do their best to keep the opinions positive, so it doesn’t deflect from whatever their actual ultimate goals were. It certainly wasn’t a trip to enrich the lives of your average Nigerian veteran or anyone not in the inner sanctum that’s for sure.
It also makes those who invited him look very foolish. If the rest of the world are questioning her credibility you’d think they’d have reconsidered giving her this ‘honour’ - why oh why are the people ‘in charge’ around the world such utter morons - oh yes it’s the £££££ 🙄
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they paid for her to be made a ‘Princess’. As there were 3 Kings present does that mean they didn’t know which tribe she was descended from so decided to cover most bases? I hear corruption and back handers are rife in Nigeria so perhaps someone pulled strings with dud cheques?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
its Smeg's PR Mark Duell in DM working overtime
needs to be added to the bleep list

Apologies, if already discussed. I'm still catching up!

Well, we can't say we didn't see this coming. IMO, this is how they will begin their campaign to undermine the Monarchy, but particularly William. The minute a new "pseudo royal tour" is announced, HMTK and the UK Government must put their foot down and put it down hard (or maybe don't wait, do it now). Titles go and his so-called birthright to the title of "prince" is removed, either by Letters Patent or by Parliament - immediately. Princely titles have been removed in the past by other Monarchies so if they can do it, so can the UK. Then a joint statement by HMTK and Parliament is issued explaining that the Harkles have been repeatedly and quietly been asked to refrain from monetizing titles, etc. to no avail (I don't care if it's true or not).

Anyway, I don't see how The King can allow this to continue. The MiG are much smarter than I am so I hope they have a plan or things are just going to get much, much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Post by Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora:

HARRY’S AWFUL ACT OF BETRAYAL!

I make no apology for saying, “Thank God our beloved Queen is dead!” What would she have thought?

The reporter Ian Gallagher was in Nigeria, following the fake Royals on their fake Royal Tour. He saw with his own eyes, the group of hired Sussex fans, screaming with frenzy, “We love you Princess Meghan.”

She was applauded and cheered when she told the Nigerians, “I am home in my own country. I am one of you. You give me strength, you fill my heart with joy and love.” It has been said that her father, Thomas, was in shock when he was told his daughter was 43% Nigerian. He told reporters, “I always thought she was Californian!".

Kingsley Jeremiah, deputy chief of The Guardian Nigeria newspaper, said, “They are not hugely popular here. Most people don’t know who they are. The story of this visit, written by their ‘friendly’ journalists who are controlling their every move, won’t be the same story we’ll be writing about them.”

German journalists in Nigeria (those who were denied access to interviews) reported that the Markle woman was overheard telling Harry not to sing the National Anthem. “Whaaaaaat!” as Oprah would say.

And this is the Betrayal… They both stood as ‘God Save the King’ was played, and both of them refused to sing the National Anthem.
This defiant act alone, should be enough to banish them for good from our shores. Harry’s life has been a spoilt one, but also a Royal one, with privilege and wealth thrown in his direction along the way. He, as a member of the Royal Family, KNOWS that he insulted King Charles by refusing to sing the Anthem. When I was invited to Buckingham Palace last week, I sang the anthem, along with everyone else, as the King and Queen stood outside the Palace. I was proud to do so.

I wonder what Queen Elizabeth would have thought, as she watched a smirking Markle standing next to Harry, - both refusing to acknowledge the Family that brought him up?

But why didn’t Harry stand his ground and tell her he MUST sing God Save the King? This disloyalty and treachery will never be forgotten or forgiven, by the British public, but more importantly, by his own Family. I know for a fact, that the next time he sets foot in Britain, journalists will call out to him, “Why did you refuse to sing God Save the King?” His face will be a picture!

Our King, who is doing his best to cope with the treatment for his cancer, doesn’t deserve this. I hope King Charles, with the support of his wife and family, find the will to deal with the traitor.

Sparry has done that before, hasn't he? Didn't sing the National Anthem during the Coronation, IIRC.

We show greater respect to the Pakistani Flag and Anthem, and vice versa, during cricket matches even though the entire world knows how high-tension these things are for us.

In spite of everything that's been going on in my country, and the best attempts of TPTB to discard and erase traditions as "colonial hangover", any time the National Anthem plays, we stand and sing, even if no one is leading the singing. I literally had goosebumps at an event earlier this year with how resounding and joyous the singing was.

How can that supposedly proud military man stand there and ignore the National Anthem, just because his Ho told him to? And if he's that disillusioned with his King/father/country/countrymen, he should renounce it all, along with all the perks and potential for merching in their name.

He claims that being a Prince and enjoying the perks that it brings is his birthright. Maybe it was, but birthright is overridden by treasonous acts. Look up any country's Constitution - the protection of national security, integrity, peace, and in relevant cases, sovereignty supersedes any fundamental rights that any citizen may enjoy.

His thick brain isn't an excuse. He's sly enough when he wants to be, so I'm not accepting him being stupid as an excuse for all this 😤

ETA: The only time some people would go silent was during a part of the Pledge of Allegiance in school, due to obvious reasons 😉: "India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters."

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.