Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it said that she visited the hospital on the 21st March, but I'm not convinced as I still think it is a visit from years ago especially when you see that she is wearing the exact same top and skirt in both the photo and the video.
It could well have been the 21st March...just need to decide if it's 2022 or 2023! 🗓

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sandringham, Balmoral, Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace all belong to the Monarch for their personal use.
Sandringham and Balmoral are personal property. George VI had to buy them in 1936 for (£300,000 or about £25,300,000+ today) Edward insisted that George VI buy the personal properties from him to fund his lifestyle with Wallis

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Pov. Says she didn't release it on 21 March as, he thinks, she knew the Diddy thing was about to drop on 25 March, so she waited for it to die down

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Buckingham Palace and others are, I think, held by The Crown Estate for the Monarch Incumbent to use. They aren't personal properties of the Reigning Monarchs and cannot be sold nor profits made off their assets I believe. They are there in perpetuum.

Reactions: 31
Here is the outfit that she was wearing in the suspected Frogmore photoshop pic and I agree with the posters on Reddit the outfit does look the same as the one that Meghan is wearing at the hospital. Also in both photos her hair is the same style and length.
View attachment 2852083View attachment 2852087

Old dress/new dress, from the recent PR it seems she's trying to replace Catherine in whatever context she can, including as "The Thrifty Duchess".

She's not looking very happy in this photo. At least Catherine's title of "Children's Princess" is safe 😂

Smegs always has this half-crying/on the verge of crying, sort of tentative expression when she's trying to act innocent or sweet or "oh so brave". Add fast and furious blinking and you know the Kween of Fun Parts would be demanding someone's head as soon as she gets the chance.

Maybe she was pissed off at having to re-wear an outfit 🤷

An artist makes the same crying face allllll the time, even when announcing happy news - talks and looks a lot like Smegs. Totally fake accent as well. If she wasn't the only source of certain materials in India, I'd have blocked her long ago. Really gets on my nerves 🤦 First the crying face and whiny voice, then whether she's announcing a giveaway or a new product, she turns it into a very sad story, literally one tear left eye go sometimes. Then she'll spin sob stories about how it will take her time to fulfill soooo many orders (she opens her shop once in maybe two or three months, takes about four months to get orders out and lies about dispatch being first come first served), while also posting (likely sponsored) content about 5 to 10-day holidays with her family. They go on vacation every month 🙄 It's like do whatever you want but dispatch our orders first!

Anyway, every move she makes reminds me of Smegs. Stealing other people's designs and calling them her own, sending lower grade material re-marked as higher grade, the sob stories, the lies, the attention-seeking drama (she claims to be closing her business every few months - drives a lot of sales since sole supplier), making customers wait for months while she enjoys holidays, and the whingeing every day 🤦 This is likely what ARO's operations would look like, unless Smegs hires someone good to run it.

Reactions: 26
I spent a lot of my toddlerhood and early childhood at CHLA. This irrationally annoys me. GTFO Meghan stop using sick kids for your PR.

At least she's wearing a useless face mask to hide her smugness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
On 21xMarch

So, the supposed hospital visit was on the same day as the Kinsey African American Art and History Collection's event, yet Harry only attended the art event whilst Meghan attended both. If this is the case why was only the art event mentioned but not the hospital visit seeing as both supposedly happened on the same day. Yep I’m still saying that this hospital visit happened years earlier because if it happened on the same day both visits would have been mentioned to the media at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can't wait for Dan Wootton's revelations on the Sussex squad tomorrow. Hope he has the links to the harkles. Imo, this is what Lady C was alluding to - harkles expose in the Spring
What time do the emails drop ( down with the kids me🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Purportedly "she's a descendant of a Yoruba monarch, from a line who were slave traders."
Source:
View attachment 2850858
I've just spent quite an engaging hour or so reading about shouty's Babington-Ashaye cousins and other rellies. They're all in proper leadership roles one way or another, they look like normal Westernised Africans who mean business, more than a few successful, well educated women, one nice looking young chap is a Harvard grad and is a WEF (🤮) young leader. No hint of any nasty, shouty comments or claims of Raycissm! Definitely not a pot noodle head in sight nor any bright coloury swags of native material...

I'm beginning to wonder if shouty shola is the one that doesn't fit in with the family...the sort of tantrummy black sheep that stayed overseas, married a man-of not-her-own-colour and had mixed race children...🤣🤣🤣
I don't think she'd be able to throw her weight around in her Prince-father's native country! And, by the looks of it, she'd probably be expected to wear usual women's Western business dress there too! Instead of the Marlene Fugazi parody-African type get up she sports in the UK! (The shouty equivalent of bronzer...?!)

Sad really 🤣

BTW, several of the many articles I read briefly, matter-of-factly mentioned the history of their kings' and their country's history of trading slaves with the Europeans. Not one hint of anger or malice, and no Reparayshuns Now! sort of thing. The real Nigerians appear to be well past all that and getting on with their successful lives. Good on them!

Use search term Babington-Ashaye for more details.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So, the supposed hospital visit was on the same day as the Kinsey African American Art and History Collection's event, yet Harry only attended the art event whilst Meghan attended both. If this is the case why was only the art event mentioned but not the hospital visit seeing as both supposedly happened on the same day. Yep I’m still saying that this hospital visit happened years earlier because if it happened on the same day both visits would have been mentioned to the media at the same time.
To be fair...

If the hospital and the art thing were both 20 minutes, and there was a 10 minute journey in between....
It would have been well within the hour a week allotted - so as not to wear them out...
Leaving them plenty of time to get back to trolling Catherine on the internet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
To be fair...

If the hospital and the art thing were both 20 minutes, and there was a 10 minute journey in between....
It would have been well within the hour a week allotted - so as not to wear them out...
Leaving them plenty of time to get back to trolling Catherine on the internet.
If it was on the same day I wonder why Harry didn’t do the hospital visit with her.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.