Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the thread title
But can’t get the tune of my head
My older brother had that record and played it on his

We used to do that for our Lab Ruby
At treat time she would sit and wait for ages till you sent her to find them
Once the phone rang and I forgot to tell her to go fetch
An hour or more had past and she still sitting on the lawn waiting for her command bless her
Sadly we lost her last year 🥹aged 15
15, though.... a great age xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree totally.

Also wasn't she under the illusion that her title would be Princess, on marrying him. 🥴
In fairness, if you were marrying a Prince I think you would think you would be a princess, it always is in the films!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In fairness, if you were marrying a Prince I think you would think you would be a princess, it always is in the films!
I do remember back when Fergie married in, the general public in the UK were quite surprised when they were made duke/duchess of york on the wedding day meaning she would never be a princess.

Reactions: 32
You'd also expect a Duke to have estates, manors, farmlands, etc....
At the very least, a cow or two to graze on the local rec in Brighton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Let's hope there are no sightings of the Blackdog of Newgate on May 8th.
Had to look up the Black Dog of Newgate on Google as I had never heard of it before but him and Peg could be one and the same. I quote ......

‘The story recounts that during a famine in the reign of King Henry III of England, a scholar was incarcerated in Newgate Prison who had the reputation of being a sorcerer, a warlock who had Done much hurt to the Kings subjects with his Charms and Devilish Witchcraft. The famine was so severe and the conditions so bad during this terrible period that the prisoners had already resorted to cannibalism, and soon after his arrival they consumed this new arrival, who was unable to physically defend himself. Shortly after this crime was committed, the inmates guilty of his death reportedly began seeing the spectre of a monstrous black dog walking up and down the Prison, which they were convinced was the sorcerers spirit returning to avenge himself upon his murderers.

Is this your new nickname for Smegs? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is this an April Fool's Joke?

If it's true, that's a great idea. Getting the kids together is what I call seeing my SIL & her new guy. Coz we're only doing it for the kids, otherwise we'd never see her selfish ass.

Today is Mr Recollections BD he's 6 months younger than me 😈 Hope you guys had a nice Easter🐣

I'd post mine here but it's long and only semi related.
About Fauxlanthropy. I'll post to Tea & Chat later GTG get some work done.

Reactions: 26
I think it's her normal hair. She's not been having chemo long and as preventative one would hope it's not quite as brutal

Yeah.. That's her own hair.

I have noticed for years how her hairline looks thick and "uniform". She doesn't have those "baby hairs" that people have. Her hair just starts!

1711982140818.png
1711982504244.png

Unless she is getting some kind of turbo chemo, her hair is likely not falling out yet.

Even the King's hair is still holding on.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Had to look up the Black Dog of Newgate on Google as I had never heard of it before but him and Peg could be one and the same. I quote ......

‘The story recounts that during a famine in the reign of King Henry III of England, a scholar was incarcerated in Newgate Prison who had the reputation of being a sorcerer, a warlock who had Done much hurt to the Kings subjects with his Charms and Devilish Witchcraft. The famine was so severe and the conditions so bad during this terrible period that the prisoners had already resorted to cannibalism, and soon after his arrival they consumed this new arrival, who was unable to physically defend himself. Shortly after this crime was committed, the inmates guilty of his death reportedly began seeing the spectre of a monstrous black dog walking up and down the Prison, which they were convinced was the sorcerers spirit returning to avenge himself upon his murderers.

Is this your new nickname for Smegs? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I was thinking more of Harry...

He's always seeing stuff - humming birds, seals, etc - and thinking them signs and portents (usually of his mother).
If the blackdog were to appear when they were slipping in St Pauls rear entrance....
---
I concur with the "Harry & Meghan" and "well suited" bits, the rest is pure bollocks. Maybe that should be added "well suited, pure bollocks".🤣🤣xx

Edited as can't make coherent sentences. 🍾Xx
Well suited and poorly ironed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Liz Jones's article is trying to look like she's overwhelmed by Kate's grace, but the article is really making everything about Liz herself. No surprise there, but I think it's so tasteless. Who could watch a young woman almost breaking down as she announces that she has cancer, and think "Wow, she's doing this for me! She got nicely dressed up for me, that's the best thing about this! How can I use this to better my own life?"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the new thread & Conga Rats to @Thalia for the awesome thread title!
I wanted to get this in early, so let’s see what happens!

Harry and Meghan #432 From Royalty to Riviera Irreverence
Love this title ! And so apt

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is from Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora
Personally I think he's losing the plot here as Markle has very little power now IMO.
The only thing she has left are the fake pregnancies/kids and I still think that reveal will be far more damaging to the Harkles than the RF.

View attachment 2849229
View attachment 2849230
View attachment 2849231
View attachment 2849238
View attachment 2849242
View attachment 2849246View attachment 2849248View attachment 2849251
Imagine an ex hooker/actress/wannabe nobody/expert dick sucker is holding the RF, effectively a constitution to ransom like this, to the point of that the RF is ‘terrified’ is bloody laughable really.
She needs to be taken out and do it ruthlessly.
She should be shitting herself of the consequences, not the other way around.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.