Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I don’t think they are coming back.

No matter his feelings for darling boy…the men in grey suits surely have described the ‘future’ to him if he ever tried such a maneuver.

Firstly, M does not like the job. And whatever jobs she deigned to do ..she would not take direction. She would be trying to serve as e facto Prime Minister/Queen…hectoring on about her Woke policies. She would be stirring up trouble wherever they visited…causing division and racial unrest.

If KC is jealous of others taking his spotlight…Good Lord…can you imagine Markle letting anyone else shine?

Then there are her alleged new friends. I can imagine the Kardashians waving from the balcony and a reality show money-maker from whatever royal residence they are gifted. Don’t even get me thinking about a sex tape. Glamour shots in revealing outfits.

The Harry we have come to know now…would be no better. He is about anything but duty. He has alienated the media and insinuated his countrymen are burdened with ‘unconscious bias.’ He will never have enough money to satisfy his wife, so KC would have to be ready to bankroll her every whim.

And it is obvious that KC does not have the personality necessary to stand up to her…so she could be selling Sussex Royal thongs on QVC and that would reflect right back on him and his ‘reign.’

Better darling boy and his Duchess stay in Cali. My opinion only, as usual.
And let's face it when hes well its entirely possible for KC to visit them incognito. Note that he never has.

I maybe EXTREME in my thinking but I really believe she wanted to destroy the monarchy. She sees herself as an Anne Boleyn figure. Misundetstood and wronged. The fact she's a vicious, poisonous, toxic, bitter, envious, lazy arsed, weed headed cow doesn't occur to her.
I do think she was in contact with ne'er do wells who wanted to disrupt and distract.
I wont forget a retired royal protection officer of diatinguished service saying she is viewed as a security threat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I wondered about her hair but my personal theory was simply that she’s not “on” as it were; she isn’t needing to be perfectly made up and coiffured because she is on sick leave and I’d say her hair and make up were done by her. No matter what I do - even with one of those hideously expensive new hair drying and styling systems, I can’t NOT get the height and volume of which I do when I get a blow dry at the hairdressers. She’s clearly lost a huge amount of weight, her ‘tells’ made me want to cry, and she had balls to do this video.

if she loses her hair then so be it, she’s still a beacon of all that is good in the world and I again think she will use that for the power of good.
If she does lose it, then I could see her just doing what millions of other women have done in a similar situation. Scarves, growing it out and perhaps a wig on occasion. It just makes her more relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Good morning, Tattlers! ❤ I had a difficult night, woke up late and feeling not very well, and the Pup is in a bad mood today so I'm going to get beaten up the second I walk out of my room 😂 But my inbox synced up a few minutes ago and I've got news that I'm not sharing elsewhere yet, not even with the parents 🤫 Got my first appraisal letter and my salary has been incremented! It's not like I can have avocado toast (🤢) every day now, but it's an amount that I can afford to save or invest while keeping our expenses at current levels (difficult, but doable). Finally going to start building some savings/passive income 🤞

Unlike Penny, I'm not going online to buy shoes! 😂 I'm going to treat myself though, will just have to think about what to buy. Shoppingggg!

On topic, the Gruesomes didn't appreciate having everything paid for them and people offering them freebies (that they weren't supposed to accept), just because they wanted something more and bigger - they would always have been dissatisfied. Even though Smegs knew what it was like to receive a paycheck (or allegedly, cash) after putting in hard work, but seems to have forgotten. She remembers the humiliation of those days when she had to work and punishes those who work for a paycheck, now that "she has risen to her rightful position as a Duchess". The Netflix, Spotify etc deals have done nothing to show them how the world really works either. I don't understand why they have to be coddled and allowed to remain so irresponsible forever - it's not even childlike innocence that's being preserved here 🙄

Oh wow. 'Childlike innocence' and the Gruesomes in the same thought 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 49

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I think it's her normal hair. She's not been having chemo long and as preventative one would hope it's not quite as brutal

Yeah.. That's her own hair.

I have noticed for years how her hairline looks thick and "uniform". She doesn't have those "baby hairs" that people have. Her hair just starts!

1711982140818.png
1711982504244.png

Unless she is getting some kind of turbo chemo, her hair is likely not falling out yet.

Even the King's hair is still holding on.

• Heart
Meghan does think she's cute. That's why she tries to do that doe eyes looking upwards puppy style stare at Hazno. It's part of her cosplay fake innocence thing that the sugars fall for. She hasn't yet realised that she's far too old to be doing it now. Diana got away with it because the public remember her as a naive teenager but Meghan can never get away with it because we all know she was never as naive as Diana.
Yeah, she does think she’s cute, incredible as it seems. When she was actually in the RF, attempting to do royalling, she was asked to stop poking her tongue out at people. She allegedly refused, because it was ‘cute’.

Mad stringy old heifer.

• Sick
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Meghan does think she's cute. That's why she tries to do that doe eyes looking upwards puppy style stare at Hazno. It's part of her cosplay fake innocence thing that the sugars fall for. She hasn't yet realised that she's far too old to be doing it now. Diana got away with it because the public remember her as a naive teenager but Meghan can never get away with it because we all know she was never as naive as Diana.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
Over on Reddit some posters there think it’s old ( the outfit is from the suspect Frogmore photoshop pic with no legs on Henry’s shoulders) and she’s brought it out now.
Pity she didn't mend it first, with her being an expert needlewoman and all that.
What a complete slut 🤮
20240403_002741.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Those kids really look quite old for the stuff she's reading. Poor sods, corralled into hearing some old bint read them books for toddlers

• Sad
  • Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Here's a screenshot of that bit of the book.

I can't believe you've read it - I've only got it for reference 😂

View attachment 2850826
---

My husband is also a Scorpio and doesn't seem to hold a grudge or comprehend why I do!
---

Yes! And her grandfather was a Prince, if I remember correctly.
Oh dear Lord, not only did ‘Willy’ get an extra sausage but his bedroom must have been closer to Mummy’s! What a pathetic, self absorbed, human being Hasno is.

• Sick
  • Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Look at him , surfing for criticism and answering back because he’s a thin skinned cunt. He definitely has multiple online personas.
IMG_4729.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

carolinew

VIP Member
Several articles coming out about Catherine and Harry's relationship. Perhaps he should have thought about it before he did what he did. Cunt

Yuck. From this article -

"They encouraged us to look at them as an American version of royalty-lite (their children are prince and princess). All their branding nudges us towards sideways glances between the House of Montecito and the House of Windsor.
These days Meghan identifies as a 'feminist and champion of human rights and gender equity', Harry is 'humanitarian, military veteran, mental health advocate'. Implicit in the careful cultivation of this brand is the idea that the Duke and Duchess are the caring ones, not the royal family they have openly criticised."

The House of Montecito with its black American princess.

Also, Harry may say he's "full of regret" but he still doesn't own up to being the cause of that regretful state of affairs - the breakdown of the relationship with his sister-in-law. Made me think (in a very roundabout way) of Chris Watts who murdered his family and was the subject of the Netflix doco American Murder: The Family Next Door. The guy's mother was a piece of work and said she didn't know how something like that (the murders) could have happened to her son, instead of saying she didn't know how her son could have done something like that.

Harry will never take responsibility for any of his actions and that's why he is such a detestable character imo.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Kotare

VIP Member
A good read by canellecitadelle

Out of this great tweet comes this gem. It reminds me that Miss Uvalde, Miss Hospital Visitor, Miss I’m the Omnipotent One doesn’t actually GAF about anyone at all. She personifies evil.

“ The Same woman who wrote a "letter to daddy that she had her friends leak to torment and trap her own father, just so she could justify not inviting him to her Royal wedding out of shame; the same woman who watched her own father who raised her have 3 strokes back to back that could have killed him and left him disabled at his old age, yet (has) NEVER called nor visited him till today; is the same woman who wants to sell the world that she is compassionate and caring about people. Ok”

• Sick
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
Beautiful, beautiful post @MeInMidAmerica absolutely beautiful. I always read your posts with great interest, so eloquent.

I'm just going to pick out one particular phrase you used, that summed up Catherine, for me - 'POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence'. That's it really.

Thank you.

• Heart