Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Just caught up, fell down a Diddy rabbit hole and wouldn't you know, tattle speeds up 🤣 I'd say I can't believe that she's used sick kids for a photo op, but I can 🙄
She uses dead children for a pap opportunity , so why not an ill one.......

GettyImages-1240918537.jpg
Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Is she having chemo though? I thought she was having 'preventative' treatment. Is that the same? I don't know enough about it
The word preventative was misleading and isn't a medical term. It's adjuvant chemo as in after the op (rather than neoadjuvant - before the op) and kills any fast developing cancer cells around the body that might still be lurking. Not all chemo drugs cause hair loss, but if they do, it kicks in after 2nd or 3rd round. If she uses a cold cap/ scalp cooling it could just be thinning. I didn't think she was wearing a wig, just had styled herself in a low key way, minimal make up and hair.

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
You can see the parting and the actual hair looks different to how her hair normally looks. I can't see any difference personally, but I suppose daughter and her hairdresser know what they're looking at
Wouldn't it be very quick for her to have lost enough hair to need a wig?

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Thank you for all the kind posts. I know many of you are facing your own challenges…so before I get back on topic…here’s a mind trick that really helps me.

When my imagination starts to take me to sad events that are possible, maybe even probable in our future…i let myself feel that fear and sorrow for just a moment. Then I imagine…Future Me…looking back at today…and saying…”Those were the good ole days.”

And there we have it.

Someday I will probably see these days I am living now…as ‘the good ole days.’ So why let things that have yet to happen…take a smidgen of joy away from NOW. We are instead making the most of today…making memories that may need to sustain us tomorrow. We even say this to each other after random happy things…” These ARE our good old days.”.

Anyway, works better than the weird stuff Harry was pushing and it’s free.

On topic…what could possibly have been the motive to introduce ARO…far before it is even ready to launch? They have used up any and all buzz…and given critics lots of juice to lay in wait for future mistakes. It seems like just another example of their lack of impulse control and need to constantly be always in the media…which they claim to hate. I wonder if we will ever hear of it again.

I am still on the fence about KC…but there's one thing that could tip me into negative territory. If he and QC show up to support H at this Invictus thing…when they were shampooing their hair or something the night of the POW’s Carol Concert….THAT will be a huge tell.

Edited to add…anyone seen the latest LA crime stats? He has more to fear on his date nights in LA with M…than from international terrorists…in my opinion.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Anyone else surprised the hospital not only let in a publicity hungry child botherer but also her film crew .

• Sick

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Very nice thread title from @Thalia, top comment in the last thread and greatly deserved....

Recap: Honestly not a clue... KCIII has made an appearance at the Easter service and looks pretty damn good all things considered.

Feel free to tell me what else has happened ;)
Thank you for the new thread & Conga Rats to @Thalia for the awesome thread title!
I wanted to get this in early, so let’s see what happens!

Harry and Meghan #432 From Royalty to Riviera Irreverence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

VC10

VIP Member
Updated Tattle Cunt List , as of Easter Bank Holiday Monday at 20:35 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED FUCKING UGLY OLD CUNT
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER UNLIKEABLE CUNT WITH NO COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS THEIVING CUNT
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE ENABLING ARSEHOLE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED CUNT WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE, A BIG FUCKING GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER HOLE.
Owen prat. SMALL CUNT
Omid cunt-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY CUNT
Chis shit. ITV ENABLED CUNT
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC CUNT
Shaun Robinson. A CUNT
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER CUNT
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A CUNT.
Paul burrell. DIANAS CUNT WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS FUCKING GOB
Blake lively. A CUNT
Bouzey. PRIZE CUNT
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A CUNT
James Barr. CUNT
Shane reaction CUNT
House in habit. CUNT
Denise welch. DRUNKEN CUNT
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC CUNT
Bill maher. CUNT
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL CUNT.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY CUNT
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED CUNT
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED CUNT WHO LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON.
Gary Janetti. CUNT
Sarah vine. ANOTHER CUNT
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED CUNT.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED CUNT WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST CUNT
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE CUNT
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS CUNT
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE CUNT NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON CUNT
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING CUNT
BBC. CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS CUNT
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED CUNT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Happy Easter Tattlers, and for those who don’t celebrate Easter……. it’s Monday… yey!

Sod off Liz Jones:
IMG_1175.jpeg

Also…..
incollage_save.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
I've had a horrible thought. I've tried to type it out and keep deleting it because there is no nice way of saying it so apologies for the bluntness of the following:

If this visit occurred some time ago, what if one of the children has died? The poor parents dealing with the grief of losing a child have been sucker-punched with photos and videos everywhere in newspapers, magazines and on the internet.

I feel sick just thinking about it.

• Sad
  • Sick

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
Thank you for sharing your story, @MeInMidAmerica You are absolutely correct, too. It IS how we choose to carry “it,” whatever that “it” may be. I’m a firm believer that regardless of whatever “it” may befall us, it takes an inordinate amount of courage to move forward regardless of what you must deal with. For Catherine to address the world did take courage, and in that address, she essentially told the world “I am not a victim.” She is and will continue to be an inspiration to so many; as will your husband; as will anyone who refuses to allow their “it,” to define them or break them.

• Heart

hehehe

VIP Member
do your worst my friends :devilish:

82% agree the Ho is the most despicable, that's even more than agree Bill Cosby is despicable!

The biggest failed brand launch of all time tells us that anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart

moodykitten

How on earth will the poor diddums manage a whole week in Brum, if that bid wins?

And now it's all St Paul's fault.

From Reddit:

View attachment 2851146
HAHAHAHHAHA. They are so afraid of a bad reception they are chickening out.

By that logic, they can't attend the Invictus Games if they are held in Birmingham because the dates will be published ahead of time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
Such a beautiful post @MeInMidAmerica which brought back a lot of memories for me. You may remember many months ago I told you my husband had Parkinson’s for 16 years and, although it affects everyone differently, when something like that comes into your life it changes your whole outlook. Things that once seemed important now become insignificant as you both learn to cope with what’s been thrown at you.
This is how I imagine the PPOW feel at this time - they are learning to cope privately and should be left alone to do so. Media demanding to be told every detail, asking why the POW wasn’t at such an event standing in for his father etc etc, who is also learning to cope with his illness, should be ashamed.
Who knows how much of this pressure is coming from M&H and their supporters or how much is just paper talk to fill column inches but, as you say, it is actually increasing the popularity of the PPOW and making M&H more unpopular by the day..... something which Smeg will never be able to get her head around.

As for your situation @MeInMidAmerica carry on with the great job you are doing supporting your husband, helping him to live his life to the full. I know it’s hard sometimes but when I was in your position I once saw this quote and it put everything into perspective for me .......

Someone once said to me “I don’t know how you do it”
I replied “I wasn’t given a choice”

when it’s someone you love you don’t need a choice, you do it because it’s for them. ❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Well after all the hype, I think Dan's article is a bit of a damp squib!

• Wow
  • Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Do we not think these children and their families have got enough heartache to deal with? I’m all for people being visited in hospital. ( I met a particular pirate and 2 sport superstars whilst my son was in GOSH) but no one ever knew except the children and families because it was done with love not vanity.
And before the next lunatic sugar finds their way in here and starts squealing that we don’t say that bout Kate! No, no we don’t and the very simple reason is that as a royal, Catherine, The Princess of Wales, holds patronages and trusts that focus on key issues - one of those is early years. And also - kids flock to her, not hit her, push her away or refuse to hand over flowers to her. Just saying.

• Heart