Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I thought it was reported that he would be sitting apart from the RF due to immune issue, yet he's shaking hands with public!

Hopefully he's got some anti-bacterial gel in the car, bless him. His hands don't look as swollen today. I guess he'll have good days and bad days.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Samantha Stephens

I often wonder to myself if PP hadn’t been ill and lived a bit longer would he have somehow managed to persuade TQ to do things differently after the twelve months probationary period was up ....... remove titles etc?

There’s no doubt TQ had a soft spot for Haz and was blinkered to his faults to an extent but PP had him, and Peg especially, sussed. He knew their game and just maybe he could have managed to get the situation nipped in the bud before it got to the stage it is in today.

Like two naughty children out of control I’m afraid they are now getting the treatment they thoroughly deserve ...... you reap what you sow.
I've pondered this too. Did the onst of PP's last days see HMTQ take her eye off the ball? Did she just not have the heart for it once it became clear Philip was dying?
I do think if PP had been well at the time of the 1 year to decide deadline, things would have been different.
Sad that losing his grandfather and seeing the pain that caused his grandmother didn't change his vile behaviour. And then it just got worse and worse.
What a cunt.

• Angry
  • Sad
Typically, if cancer patients are undergoing treatment they are advised to limit contact with people because they’re Neutropenic. This means their white blood cell count is shit, and they haven’t the ability to fight off infections as easily. His doctor wisely advised him. If he’s not following his doc’s orders then he’s putting himself at risk.
Neutropenia is usually only 2 or 3 days per cycle though. My oncologist basically said do what you like because it’ll do your spirits good, but be more careful for 3 or 4 days mid treatment cycle. I guess everyone’s cancer, and treatment, is different. And some doctors are more cautious than others.

I hope he is following the advice he’s been given 🤞

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Meghan does think she's cute. That's why she tries to do that doe eyes looking upwards puppy style stare at Hazno. It's part of her cosplay fake innocence thing that the sugars fall for. She hasn't yet realised that she's far too old to be doing it now. Diana got away with it because the public remember her as a naive teenager but Meghan can never get away with it because we all know she was never as naive as Diana.
I think the increase in wearing flat shoes is more of that 'fake innocence' cosplay as well.

I saw a comment elsewhere that she seems to be veering towards a 'tiny, vulnerable and delicate' look now, rather than pretending she's as tall as Catherine.

It'll be calculated. As usual.

• Sick
  • Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member

Meghan needs to think of the kids. They deserve to get to know their dads side of the family better.
KC…what do you think about Harry and Meghan’s children
William…no idea. Never met them, never seen them
KC…I’m very confused about the whole thing
William…tell him Catherine and I would like him to bring them over to meet his cousins
Camilla…tries to keep a straight face and pours another gin.
Catherine…William! (Whispers…you are so naughty,)

• Haha
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Lost Beyond Pluto. How BP enabled M's reign of terror

Thanks @LadyMuck 🎅
This was a long video and I've kept it as short as possible. Lost Beyond Pluto explains what I've been trying to say but much better and gives examples.
I don't know how credible she is ( @LadyMuck ?) or whether people will dismiss her along with BookWorm.
Not a single one of us on this thread has cornered the market on the truth, as we are all in the same boat and all in the dark. Until we know, all possibilities are on the table and should be considered.
Lost In Pluto
The focus is always on the Sussex actions, not on the actions of their enablers. This can have a devastating effect.

Both Stoats are spoilt rotten but that is not where the problem is. The Ho got the hang of it very early on. Palace staff admitted to bending over backwards to keep the Sussexes happy, and other people decided not to step in and stop bad things happening. Knauf attacked the press for criticising the Ho when they weren't criticising her. She'd given the Stoat an ultimatum as she wanted public validation as Harald's girlfriend. Insisted she was being stalked and pushed for security, full protection.

Nothing was ever good enough, a pattern repeated time after time and what she wanted she got. The bullying took place from 2017 long before the marriage, and there were always problems with staff because of her outrageous behaviour. There were many instances of Monster Meghan on display, but the Palace did nothing though Catherine and William spoke up.

After the wedding her behaviour escalated, but still the Palace did nothing, swept it under the carpet, not even a slap on the wrist. The Cambridges washed their hands off them and split their offices.

Had the Ho been put in her place from 2016 and her behaviour nipped in the bud, the Sussex Survivors Club would not exist. There were no consequences, and she was given the green light in a conspiracy of silence.

The bullying report only came to light through Valentine Low. It was a shameful Palace clean-up attempt, no protection of staff, and the report was buried.

The Ho wore the Blood Diamonds at a State dinner 3 weeks after Kashoggi's murder. KP covered for her and said they were on loan from an undisclosed source, and this enabled her to wear them again on another important occasion. Palace staff have to register every gift, and knew where these came from, but they decided not to confront her for fear of her reaction. A classic case of enabling.

On Megxit, Palace staff spent 5 days straight trying to arrange half-in half-out for the Sussexes. In the end HM stepped in and said NO.

All the signs were there but they were ignored. As adults the Sussexes are responsible for their actions, but we don't live in a vacuum and the Palace fed the Monster instead of putting her in her plsce. There are too many instances of people doing nothing, EndGame, Catherine being called a racist.

Lost Beyond Pluto doesn't believe that the attacks on the Waleses come from Russia, and believes they are from California. The attacks are still going on, and if it's not the Sussexes why don't they speak up? The bots are the Ho's bots.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

LadyMuck

VIP Member
GB news said the IG participants are not happy that M will be attending. Especially as she's rumoured to be giving a speech. Guest said maybe she can set up a stall there flogging her ARO stuff

• Haha
  • Sick

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It's April 1 here, wonder what the King and Kween of Fools and their menagerie would get up to today 🙄 More of the same antics, as always, I guess.

See what I found in my garden today! Was working on leafy veggies for about five hours yesterday but had no clue this was going on. I swear the flowers appeared overnight 😂 My first time growing sweet corn, and the first time I've seen it bloom. So pretty! 😍

IMG_20240331_184331480~2.jpg

• Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Liz Jones's article is trying to look like she's overwhelmed by Kate's grace, but the article is really making everything about Liz herself. No surprise there, but I think it's so tasteless. Who could watch a young woman almost breaking down as she announces that she has cancer, and think "Wow, she's doing this for me! She got nicely dressed up for me, that's the best thing about this! How can I use this to better my own life?"

• Sick
  • Angry

ChipDex

VIP Member
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

And ❤ to everyone who's been sharing their cancer journeys and/or family health journeys. Hugs to all.

Thanks @LadyMuck 🍾
None of this confirmed, just rumours.
BookWorm has heard of serious talks about the Stoat helping out in these difficult times. Chuck is hesitant but BookWorm suspects he's mellowing.
The Stoat wants the Flatpacks to spend time in the UK, and may use them to get an inheritance.
Why is the Ho seeking PR in the UK given that she would supposedly never return?
On the next visit by the Stoat to the UK, a meeting has been suggested between the two sons and their father. William has rejected the idea, but Chuck and the Privy Council are putting pressure on him to agree.
The Stoats have asked for a private meeting with William and Catherine, but William has flat-out rejected this too. Said it would be too stressful for his wife.
Bookworm wondered what would happen to the king's private properties when he dies, whether they'll be split between his sons and if so whether the Stoats will spend time in England at their various properties?
BIB

Don't we already know? Isn't it the private properties that are subject to the Inheritance Tax arrangement?

I think only William, as Monarch, can inherit them with no tax liability. If KC3 were to divide them up between him and Haz then the latter would be subject to a very hefty tax bill. There won't be much 'inheritance' via use of the Flatpacks either. Same rules apply. It's up to the Monarch to hand out the personal bequests, and wasn't Andrew lamenting his lack of a handout from KC3 after TLQ's death?

KC3 can't give Haz Highgrove or any of the Duchy properties. IIRC the country estate he was planning to gift them as a wedding present could only have been a lease because it was Duchy land. Clarence House would fall under the Crown Estate and KC3 could only give Hazbeen a lease on it which William could always terminate.

I suppose there's always KC3's rustic farmhouse in Transylvania. Despite all this "Orchard" crap Smeg would probably be absolutely horrified if Haz inherited that. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
I thought it was reported that he would be sitting apart from the RF due to immune issue, yet he's shaking hands with public!

I wonder if this is push back against the comments about how poorly he looked in the photo released this week?

He's doing himself no favours by compromising his immunity - it will depend on his chemo cycle though as to when his good and poorer immunity days are.

• Haha
  • Heart