Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Can't wait for Dan Wootton's revelations on the Sussex squad tomorrow. Hope he has the links to the harkles. Imo, this is what Lady C was alluding to - harkles expose in the Spring

• Heart
Reactions: 47

GlassesReading

Wow, has it only been a year? Feels like longer 😅
I'd say it is a year since the rest of the world caught up with the Tattlers and others that had seen H&M to be the toxic, lying drama whores they really are.

A year ago is the date everyone, literally everyone in the world sees who and what they truly are. They saw the pathetic whinges of a petulant and jealous little brother who was angry he wasn't born first.

We then have the South Park episode, script provided by Spare and Harry himself.

Markle is so late to the party in any fad - as we know she is so 90's in all her aspirations. She even arrived late for the "pity party". The world's moved on, no-one wants to hear woe is me tales anymore - we have Catherine thinking of others while sharing the news of her cancer and not an ounce of self-pity in sight.

Markle is always so last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
My cousins daughter was dreadfully unwell in hospital recently (UK) and they wouldn't even let her grandparents in, they were so strict with visitors in ITU even now how ever many years post Covid. I'd be bloody furious if my child was at risk of infection and they let a minor celeb in with a camera crew.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

penpitstop

I have a difficult time trying to envision the version of Charles some people have been projecting.

From what I have seen, through the years, he has:

- Engaged in heavy/dark Media wars with Diana;
- Done interviews/contributed to books/bio contributing for the narrative (that it is possibly true) that his parents were absent and ignored his bullying;
- Has shown that he likes his things his way and that he has no patient for people not doing as he wants;
- Has put Camilla and her rehabilitation in the public's eye as a priority over the last decades;
- Has put his work, his foundation (his ego), as a priority so much that for it to be successful he has used money not always as clean as it should be;
- Has shown pride (and ego) in trying to often manipulate the Media so he is portrayed in a way that endears him with the public;
- Has shown his not so small ego - I believe he is in fact a narcissist - when he was frustrated for Diana, and now often Catherine, to still the show and the covers of newspapers.

So I can't connect this man with the weak father ready to receive his straying son and his ILBW back, after they trashed him and his wife so badly in the past 5 years, after they used any big event of his to try and upstage him on the press, after bringing so much ridicule to the institution that he now so proudly leads. This is a man whose jealousy of his most loyal brother almost prevent him from giving him the title of Duke of Edinburg.

He is older and probably having cancer can make him softer, but do I believe he really wants Hazno and his ILBW back in TRF, rehabilitated and back to the shenanigans we all now know by heart - grifting, whining, planting stories, bailing events, bullying staff, making their agenda so that they still the thunder from everyone - including the King?

Am I the only one having trouble with this?
I think the problem is people often assume “sensitive” people are weak. He talks to his plants, he cares about the environment, he is an advocate for organic farming. So clearly he is weak (I say that with sarcasm). We all know Camilla is his non negotiable. She certainly won’t be having them back (Harry maybe in a very low profile way but not both of them in their previous roles). So I’m certain they won’t be back. Plus William will have them sent far away as soon as it’s his turn.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
What is the point of a concise and in-depth study of the Sussex Squad unless you are prepared to be honest?
As for attacking and denigrating "members of the Monarchy", the only members who have been attacked are William and Catherine. The rest without exception get a free pass. From the Monarch. He is allowed the future of the Monarchy, William and Catherine, to be destabilised and attacked by the Sussexes, for his own ends.
That's your concise study in a nutshell.
I do not 100% agree with you Cinny: until HMTLQ's passing, Camilla was heavily attacked and Charles as well to a lower degree. Also, ScoobieDoo named both Charles and Catherine as the racists. But, I think, that after the King's Coronation and because now the King is the one they are trying to please, they toned down the attacks on Charles and Camilla and are more focused on W&C. Also because they are the are the real rockstars of the family and the ones with the power and world recognition they still dream of having.

• Wow

wibble

VIP Member
Watching the Sibley Twins earlier, they read an article that claimed Harry was going to take acting lessons because he wants to break into films.
Which is a bit odd, since the papers here claim he wants to come back and be a Royal.

Which had me puzzled....
.... until I remembered...
the Harkles are full of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I see from the previous thread I'm in good company with fellow grudge holding Taureans.

As to Harry saying his kids are missing out on Easter, too bad. Maybe if they weren't removed from the UK they would be doing all the Easter things.

• Sick

carolinew

VIP Member
Why on earth did she need a camera crew? If Catherine is filmed in that sort of situation it's by the RRs on an official engagement.

Is this supposed to be her attempt at some sort of 'Catherine and Mila' moment?

Ironic, isn't it? All that early PR about her being 'so much better at Royalling than that know-nothing bumpkin Kate'. And now she's having to try and cosplay Catherine's very genuine bond with children in order to get attention.
It's the whole black princess bit that gets to me. I think the belief that Meghan escaped the terrible white British royal family and is now the real American princess has really taken hold.

• Angry
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
Just wondering why Eugenie is still not on the list after myself and others requested it, and iirc you said you would add her?
I have read through the list twice and I can't see her on there 🔎 or maybe I need new glasses 😂
please and thank you 😁
She will also go onto the list -
---
Updated Tattle Cunt List , as of Easter Bank Holiday Monday at 24:42 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED FUCKING UGLY OLD CUNT
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER UNLIKEABLE CUNT WITH NO COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS THEIVING CUNT
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE ENABLING ARSEHOLE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED CUNT WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE, A BIG FUCKING GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER HOLE.
Owen prat. SMALL CUNT
Omid cunt-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY CUNT
Chis shit. ITV ENABLED CUNT
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC CUNT
Shaun Robinson. A CUNT
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER CUNT
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A CUNT.
Paul burrell. DIANAS CUNT WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS FUCKING GOB
Blake lively. A CUNT
Bouzey. PRIZE CUNT
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A CUNT
James Barr. CUNT
Shane reaction CUNT
House in habit. CUNT
Denise welch. DRUNKEN CUNT
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC CUNT
Bill maher. CUNT
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL CUNT.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY CUNT
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED CUNT
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED CUNT WHO LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON.
Gary Janetti. CUNT
Sarah vine. ANOTHER CUNT
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED CUNT.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED CUNT WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST CUNT
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE CUNT
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS CUNT
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE CUNT NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON CUNT
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING CUNT
BBC. CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS CUNT
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED CUNT
Princess Eugenie Brooksback TWO- FACED HORSE-GNASHERED CUNT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
Hey everyone! I was enjoying a nice break away as the Harkles were pissing me off way too much but I couldn't miss sharing this still from the latest video PR / look at me!
No words...... .
Screenshot_20240403-091657.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Chita

VIP Member
This talk of Catherine's hair makes my heart sink.
I hope she is going to be ok.
I have a feeling of dread now.

I didn't notice the hair. I viewed on a phone. All I noticed was how thin and strained she looked.

• Sad
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Here is the outfit that she was wearing in the suspected Frogmore photoshop pic and I agree with the posters on Reddit the outfit does look the same as the one that Meghan is wearing at the hospital. Also in both photos her hair is the same style and length.
View attachment 2852083View attachment 2852087
I think that you've nailed it there and this visit took place a while ago. Why do the newspapers not bloody well check these things? They obviously just take whatever they're given on face value.
And why does nobody question why a former royal is going around doing this sort of thing with a film crew in tow.

• Sick
  • Angry

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Meghan does think she's cute. That's why she tries to do that doe eyes looking upwards puppy style stare at Hazno. It's part of her cosplay fake innocence thing that the sugars fall for. She hasn't yet realised that she's far too old to be doing it now. Diana got away with it because the public remember her as a naive teenager but Meghan can never get away with it because we all know she was never as naive as Diana.
Agreed, plus Diana had eyes and natural facial expressions that could get away with looking all innocent and cute and wistful at any age. Meghan often exhibits a face of thunder, she never gets away with looking innocent. Often her mask slips too.

As always she is trying to get away with seeming like something she is not. She'll never be graceful like Catherine, she'll never be kind-hearted.

And she can't dress herself well. Creases galore.

Reading story’s to kids in hospital ..

hahaha she’s such a joker .. who arranged that! Some hard nosed PR person.. we need to get the public to accept you your highness I mean duchess ..
so can you do some royal type visits ..

I am cringing she’s pathetic
Of COURSE there happened to be a photographer there in the hospital whilst she HAPPENED to visit to read to kids. She honestly thinks we are stupid.

• Sick
  • Haha

Nannyto2

VIP Member
I thought it was reported that he would be sitting apart from the RF due to immune issue, yet he's shaking hands with public!

He’s probably thinking Sod the *******Cancer I’m going to enjoy my day
I think it depends on his treatment
If it’s Chemo then you immune system is shot
If it’s the more modern hormone therapy then you don’t have to isolate
My 84 year old father in law was diagnosed 4 years ago it had spread to his spine
As he lives alone they thought the treatment would be too much so recommended the hormone treatment he has daily tablets and a monthly injection
He still drives about and take his dog out but can’t do any lifting due to back pain
You would never know he had anything wrong
He did complain about hot sweats for a few months but was reminded what women have gone through since Adam and Eve

• Heart
  • Haha