Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I wonder why he is giving a heads-up about what he is talking about? Surely that gives time for someone to intervene? He should just drop the info to us unannounced so that it gets out without anyone trying to stop it.

Maybe that's what he wants 🤷 Someone to intervene and throw money at him to make him shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TickTickTick

Wouldn't it be very quick for her to have lost enough hair to need a wig?
I guess stress as well as treatment can lead to hair loss. I did think while viewing the clip, that her hair looked a lot healthier than she did herself, so a wig sounds believable. People in the public eye often use them, eh Ms Markle. On Redditt I stumbled across a chaps' wiggie subredditt called 'Hair Systems'; it's pretty bizarre. "Hey guys, check out my new System." They seem to pay an ongoing fee, and the rugs get changed around or tittivated in some way every month or so. Why doesn't Harold get a subscription, or maybe he did, but never paid up...

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Thank feck, can you imagine that b!tch in a tiara? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe Sparry will grift buy her one. The Ho Ho Ho Tiara.

Or she could make her own. Wasn't there a hallmark film that had her wearing a dress made from toilet paper? Or at least it looked like that? She 100% still has copies of her stench left over 😂

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Here's a screenshot of that bit of the book.

I can't believe you've read it - I've only got it for reference 😂

View attachment 2850826
---

My husband is also a Scorpio and doesn't seem to hold a grudge or comprehend why I do!

Holograms? Hallucinations, more like it. Was it a therapist or a "therapist"? Some fun stuff they "prescribed" him 🙄

Oh please leave them the Transylvanian farmhouse ! Imagine ILBW’s face, she’d go absolutely fucking postal … and doesn’t Charles have a private Welsh retreat that has no internet access or even a tv , bung then that in the will too, they’ll love it!

Or she would love it. A Transylvanian farmhouse should be very merch-able. Even the private Welsh retreat sounds quite like what the very wealthy types would pay well to vacation in (just add wifi though). An enterprising person could make a comfortable living off these properties.

It's Smegs though, she'll markle it somehow 😂

• Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I agree.That boy wasn't bored or disgusted, he was poorly. He can barely keep his eyes open. Maybe the feistier children weren't having any of it.
And re: the holey shirt - H didn't want me to go. He got really mad and grabbed me, tore my shirt.... but I didn't have time to change before the visit. And there you have it, victim cos playing DV and Angel of mercy all wrapped up in one.
I don’t think it’s a hole - I think it’s an invisible zip and it’s slid down.

Chita

VIP Member
She had such an air of haughtiness that day .

I read that picture differently, he’s leaning forward and looking across her not at her, she’s looking at something behind his back.
It's Prince Michael I am looking at.
He's looking at her.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
She's earning a load of money from youtube and tv appearances. She's got no exclusive info.

She's an adept at self promotion and using the aristocratic title gained through her marriage.
The very thing she criticises Meghan for.
Well maybe, and maybe not.

If by "exclusive info" you mean a bombshell then no.
But maybe there is no bombshell, just a drip feed that exposes the PR.

Reactions: 19

Elsa929

1. I misread that as where the late Queen died for the first time, not that you can visit for the first time
It will be open for only a short time. It looks like July 1 through Aug 4? I would love to even just walk on the grounds…it must be so beautiful.

Reactions: 19