Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Andy Cohen is the person who hosts the end of series edition for The Real Housewives franchise. I think he may be a producer or something. It's his job to read out questions from the public along the lines of "How did you feel when you found out one of the others was leaking stories to the press?".
Real high-brow stuff :ROFLMAO:
Didn’t he chat with ILBW on her archetype failure, they’d met in the past and she challenged him on something or other blah blah blah blah 😴 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 16

wibble

VIP Member
Remember the NGO World Central Kitchen? The Gruesomes had 'pledged' something to them and I think there was a Smegs/India connection as well. BBC is reporting that they've paused operations in Gaza after at least seven aid workers have been killed.

The anchor is talking to someone who's name/designation (just said Dr Kelly from Oxford at the end) I didn't get. He asked her why someone like her would want to go to Gaza to help out. Her reply in a crux: there is a need and respect for international humanitarian laws ...can't let people and especially children die.

Was going to say that unlike Smegs, she said nothing about herself, but then, the question wouldn't have come up with Smegs or even her current husband, would it?

This is her. All real concern and no word salad:

View attachment 2850882
According The Greyzone, it's a front company that works with NATO and affiliated contractors.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
She's earning a load of money from youtube and tv appearances. She's got no exclusive info.

She's an adept at self promotion and using the aristocratic title gained through her marriage.
The very thing she criticises Meghan for.
Plus she's fucking nuts. No wonder According2Taz was so enamoured with her. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14