Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It’s 83 & gorgeous here today! There are many winged critters outside which leads me to ask why were wasps created? What in the HELL is their purpose?!?! 🤬

Also? Why is MM here & what, pray tell, is HER purpose?!? Will bug spray work? 🤔

I have the same question. I get the wasps with roach/mosquito/ant spray, but more keep coming up - just like the Sugars. They're pretty immune to it now though. Maybe I'll light a Smegsy's-Minge-scented candle. Hope I don't take out the entire neighbourhood with it though 🤦

Although I wouldn't mind not having to tolerate their screaming hell spawn, thieving aunties and the lecherous old uncles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Miscanthus

VIP Member
To me, these bits (red arrow) look the right length for her fringe to have grown out since we last saw her.

View attachment 2848992
---

Please give us a detailed review of all the ILBW's hair styles and wigs. If possible, please provide screenshots to illustrate the differences at different events. Thanks!
Most wigs fall forward on the face to cover the hairline. I would be surprised if she was pushing her hair back and risking the photo being dissected.

• Sad

wibble

VIP Member
My guess is they also calculated that the risk to him contracting something is lower outside than it is in an enclosed space.
Or he's past caring.

It's shame he's not got scrofula, as it it would probably have cleared up by now following the Maunday service.

Mairag

Chatty Member
I know it said that she visited the hospital on the 21st March, but I'm not convinced as I still think it is a visit from years ago especially when you see that she is wearing the exact same top and skirt in both the photo and the video.
The photo from years ago was London/Windsor; the hospital visit was California.

There’s no way that the hospital photo is the same time period as the London one.

We praise Catherine, Camilla, Anne and Sophia for rewears.

If we pretend that Meghan doesn’t rewear and therefore these two photos are from the same day, we are behaving like the Squalids. We should be better than that.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I know it said that she visited the hospital on the 21st March, but I'm not convinced as I still think it is a visit from years ago especially when you see that she is wearing the exact same top and skirt in both the photo and the video.
Her feet spread is wrong on her leading foot’ and also back foot for being barefoot. Someone much cleverer than me said that way back at the time but the whole thing isn’t right.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Another fab pic for us to discuss.
Prince Michael of Kent is watching them like a hawk.

View attachment 2855026
It looks as if she knows something that he wants kept quiet and she is threatening him with blackmail. Nothing criminal, maybe just something along the lines of tell them I was a yacht girl and I’ll tell them you were on the yacht.
And he hates her.
Prince Michael knows exactly what she is doing and despises her.

• Sick
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Aside from when/if the hospital trip occured...

Does this mean the il Duce story merry-go-round is about to revolve again?
With stories of her political career...

As I don't see how this has anything to do with the "lifestyle" brand, beyond admitting that it has gone of half cocked.