Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
That poor child. Look at the puckering around the sleeve - so shoddy.

She is obviously cosplaying Catherine and Sophie, who look great in these floaty dresses. However who wear cream and sheer to visit children. She is horrid

Maybe she stopped by on her way to a Holi party. Rain dance in a sheer white/cream outfit - it's what many romantic (and sometimes sexual harass-y) Bollywood dreams are made of 😂

Had a classmate once who would deliberately wear white shirts that were guaranteed to turn sheer when wet, and cute lingerie, every day during the monsoons because she knew it would rain around lunch break when we weren't allowed in the classrooms (for most years/courses - some had it earlier or later) - she told me she did it deliberately. For three years she had most of our male classmates, juniors and seniors at her beck and call 😂 Smegs would have really hated her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Chita

VIP Member
I posted this yesterday Chita but the funniest thing was the first comment 'is that you with clothes on' or wtte lol
Sorry to have duplicated then.

I've been out of the loop a few days. I'm just catching up on twitter and in here.
Prince Michael is watching closely.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

OiOiNoseyParker

Lady C live interview with Avid Gardener. Wonder if any reveals?

ETS: as this goes on, am guessing no big reveal in the book. She just said she has stuck to the facts and not made personal assumptions.
We really need a side eye reaction emoji. I'm so fed up of these so called experts spouting NOTHING. Just get on with the job at hand and expose the fecking truth!

• Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
They fuck you up your mum and dad
they might not mean to but they do...
Excellent coda! ❤

(Meanwhile today I'm getting a lovely trip down my educational memory lane - oliver Goldsmith this morning, Larkin...what's next ? Dickinson...Frost...Whitman? Shakespeare...? How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child.. )

• Heart

Boston B

Tis my understanding (from tiktok) that chocolate easter eggs aren't that big of a thing in the US... not like we get in the UK anyway.

Oh US Tattlers... tell me if this is true or not
I think chocolate bunnies are more popular here. I remember when I was little that we got really fancy chocolate eggs every year in our baskets. But they don't seem to be around much now.

• Sad

Shade. And you?

That's not a nice (albeit accurate) way for her to describe her Kween, and then she's used her not-so-beloved in-laws' photo while writing an ode to Smegsy 🤦

<insert angry claw photo from Jamaica wedding here>
<desperately searches for the side eye emoji unsuccessfully>

• Haha
  • Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I thought it was reported that he would be sitting apart from the RF due to immune issue, yet he's shaking hands with public!

I don’t get this at all. Agree it doesn’t make sense unless he feels safe because he is outdoors. I hope he washed his hands.

• Wow

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
His problem is that he's a gentleman - almost comically so at times.
And it is to his credit that he didn't get into a slanging match with Diana in the media - which he wouldn't win, because men arguing with women in public never come out of it well.

He doesn't do himself any favours with some of his public utterances, but presumably he is expressing the will of the government - as rarely if ever do ministers contradict or criticise what he says.
Oh, I do remember the 90's and the Media war with Diana. The planting and leaking from both sides. The interviews - everyone talk about Diana's but Charles was there too. He was no gentleman at all - as Diana wasn't exactly a lady then. He may try and portray one, but sure enough a lot of flaws came out.

• Sick

carolinew

VIP Member

Poor Catherine will also be worried for her parents. She will have seen their lifestyle improve no end as their business became more successful, but horrible COVID took it from them.
I thought they were rolling in it. Isn't the hubby of aristo stock of some description? This whole royal family/royal family associated drama gets worse and worse - they'll be wondering who's cursed them.
And haven't they bailed out the son numerous times as well so that wouldn't have helped?

• Sad

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
WOW @MeInMidAmerica. I am crying with inspiration (if that makes sense).

Thank you.

💝

• Heart