Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsa929

I wanted to watch Britbox and on the opening screen it lists the different channels you get from Google. The screen has an advert for a movie etc that is being pushed by one of the such channels.

As you know I have a bad memory so it may have been discussed before.
The fecken advert was for an animated movie called "Wish" on YTube that is from fecken Disney+.

The main character Asha looked like fecken Smeg so I Googled the movie and she doesn't seem to be in it.

There was a lot of articles saying that people thought the character was based on Smeg.

There are references to classic Disney animated movies like Asha wearing a cloak the same as the Fairygodmother in Cinderella.

Wish is about a 17 year old, she believes there is "evil nature" in the King and uses a wishing star to save the kingdom.

Disney haven't said anything about the similarities.
It’s a terrible movie! The story doesn’t make sense. It’s disjointed as if parts were re-worked. For example, there’s a song with the king and Asha and it almost seems like a love ballad. But those characters aren’t love interests. And Asha’s 7 friends are like the 7 dwarfs from Snow White, but not exactly. It’s a hot mess. The star is cute (to sell merchandise) and the king’s voice is acted by Chris Pine (Star Trek, Wonder Woman) and he cannot sing, it’s so cringe. It’s actually prompted people to make you-tube videos about how awful it is. It’s visually pretty, but Disney dropped the ball on the story. Good writing can’t be replaced.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member

did somebody say chocolate?

Btw- Rachel is a smelly cunt, and Hazzno hasno balls.

I loved this one 😂

Speaking of sweet treats, I got these for the VIP Lounge. They're okay, but thanks to the stingy way they've added the flavouring, they're a bit weird. Almost as disappointing as the Gruesomes' "pledges". Could have been much better, could have been worse. No weird aftertaste, thankfully.

Probably won't buy again, but won't let Smegs steal them either.

IMG_20240402_191304.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Here's a screenshot of that bit of the book.

I can't believe you've read it - I've only got it for reference 😂

View attachment 2850826
---

My husband is also a Scorpio and doesn't seem to hold a grudge or comprehend why I do!
---

Yes! And her grandfather was a Prince, if I remember correctly.
Ah, thank you! I was just reading an article about an item on the antiques roadshow and it seemed to ring some sort of bell!

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Lady C live interview with Avid Gardener. Wonder if any reveals?

ETS: as this goes on, am guessing no big reveal in the book. She just said she has stuck to the facts and not made personal assumptions.
She knows as many actual facts as we do , all that ‘you wait til spring, it’s gonna be huge’ nonsense. She’s full of hot air .

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Yes, a very good post.

I hope that it's been re-tweeted to Buck House/Clarence House.
Way past time that the King and his people stopped this vicious abuse. They certainly should not be leaving the issue to demonstrably sane, sensible and articulate folks like us to fight their corner.

Good to know also that Canellecitadelle reads here as well! I imagine she has a wide following, and the more people who read what we're all saying, the better.

How do you know they read here?
---
Except she usually does tell you...
Just not directly.

Personally I have learned nothing from her that I didn't hear first from elsewhere.

I find her " I know something but I can't tell you" schtick very tiresome.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Plantagenet

VIP Member
KC…what do you think about Harry and Meghan’s children
William…no idea. Never met them, never seen them
KC…I’m very confused about the whole thing
William…tell him Catherine and I would like him to bring them over to meet his cousins
Camilla…tries to keep a straight face and pours another gin.
Catherine…William! (Whispers…you are so naughty,)
This is a April Fools joke?

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Well maybe, and maybe not.

If by "exclusive info" you mean a bombshell then no.
But maybe there is no bombshell, just a drip feed that exposes the PR.
By exclusive, I refer to her constantly saying "I know something but I can't tell you"

• Heart

Hitch11

You can see the parting and the actual hair looks different to how her hair normally looks. I can't see any difference personally, but I suppose daughter and her hairdresser know what they're looking at
This would fit with my initial comment that the ends of her hair, in that market video, looked heavy, full and blunt, and not like her usual (real?) hair. The ends looked more like extensions, or now a wig.

I really hope this is not the case. She has such beautiful hair and for a woman to lose any hair, no matter the quality, must be so difficult.

• Sad
  • Heart