Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sami Lee

VIP Member
I am always behind, so haven’t really contributed, but am jumping forward - there is something that it triggered in my memory. I started looking into it, but life got in the way.

The ‘car chase’. According to Page 6
https://pagesix.com/2021/11/12/prince-harry-meghan-markle-stayed-at-un-building-in-nyc/ they stayed at an apartment at United Nations Plaza.

Guess who else owned property there

WTAF?! I knew about the Kentucky stud farms but not this!
How many more secret properties do they own across the world?

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Visit Balmoral and afternoon tea for £150

---

Basically it's all about to come out that M is behind the Sussex squad. If you click 'more' under the title, scroll down a bit and there is a transcript. (You can read with phone on silent!)
Thank you! I didn't know that you could do that.

JAR21

VIP Member
Oh, I do remember the 90's and the Media war with Diana. The planting and leaking from both sides. The interviews - everyone talk about Diana's but Charles was there too. He was no gentleman at all - as Diana wasn't exactly a lady then. He may try and portray one, but sure enough a lot of flaws came out.
He got Nicholas Soames giving stories/quotes.

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
But SIX articles about her this morning in the DM alone! Doria to be ‘Momager…..the book she read…the dress she wore..her acting skills…Doria bonding with Jenner and Knowles…M autographs polaroids.
That must be online as nothing at all in the actual newspaper

OiOiNoseyParker

Vorderman is “involved with the Gruesomes” because politically it’s expedient to her and others like her. Many hard leftists, anti Royalists, Republicans support H and M because they see them and their hatred and targeting of the institution as an end to destroying the fabric of the BRF, class structure etcetera.
I'm on the left. While Carol has been vocal against this shitshow of a government, she's traditionally been on the right. She's also a monarchist.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I've had a horrible thought. I've tried to type it out and keep deleting it because there is no nice way of saying it so apologies for the bluntness of the following:

If this visit occurred some time ago, what if one of the children has died? The poor parents dealing with the grief of losing a child have been sucker-punched with photos and videos everywhere in newspapers, magazines and on the internet.

I feel sick just thinking about it.
That’s why I don’t believe it’s old. They would be quickly called out if it was old and one of the children had since passed away and rightly so.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
According The Greyzone, it's a front company that works with NATO and affiliated contractors.

I saw an article showing the order of attack on the thread in off topic.
The IOF missile hit the first vehicle in the convoy, the survivors were put in vehicle 2, then that was hit and then any survivors put in a third vehicle. All with precision hits.

The convoy was given permission to travel.

There are children starving to death and now aid is being turned around.

• Sad

carolinew

VIP Member
Apologies for being thick, but I saw on YouTube that Dan Wootton Outspoken has 39K subscribers. If it hasn't started yet, why do people subscribe? Wouldn't you just wait to see if you liked it and then subscribe?