Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. £25billion's worth of property eh?
.......and all the while there are thousands of homeless vets on our streets, and William works on the streets with the Big Issue, gets shipping companies to donate shipping containers to make into little housing units as well as getting a company like HomeBase (?) to donate to new residents 'home starter' packs @£600ea.

2. £25billion eh?
If someone with £25billion in their financial portfolio were to give £1million to every person in the UK they would still have

Twenty-four billion nine hundred thirty million pounds left.

£25,000, 000,000 (twenty-five billion
- £ 70,000,000 (seventy million)
= £24,930,000,000 (twenty-four billion nine hundred thirty million

Ref:

- Please check my sums, numbers is not my thing!
- But I have enough financial nous to know that
a) if you make charitable donations you can significantly reduce your tax bill by up to 100% of the whole amount.
b) If you have significant wealth in the £billions then it's easy to recoup comparatively less significant sums like £70million in a short period.

Just saying...

Brilliant 👍

When I read (not long ago) that Charles had bought a fourth Scottish "home", I thought 🤔 what the hell. Then I thought it would be jolly nice if he donated one of these four to allow new housing to be built in the grounds, and turn the house possibly into luxury flats.
So I now think that it's high time that he stopped fannying around threatening turfing his own brother out of his home that their mother gave him. It's time he stopped acting high and mighty, and stopped using tax payers money when his property assets alone run into £billions.

This property lark within the royals is actually a bug bear with me. One man and his dog (and wife) don't need so many "homes" then start telling us they have trouble funding the upkeep. Diddums. Sell a property and use the funds to do up the rest.
Gawd it's not rocket science, but no - get tax payers to stump up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sandringham, Balmoral, Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace all belong to the Monarch for their personal use.

Charles owns Clarence House privately too, the Queen Mother left it to him. Its his London base still isn't it.

I'm not sure we'll find out what is left to whom until we see people living in his personal properties as the Monarch's Will is private isn't it.
I am always behind, so haven’t really contributed, but am jumping forward - there is something that it triggered in my memory. I started looking into it, but life got in the way.

The ‘car chase’. According to Page 6
https://pagesix.com/2021/11/12/prince-harry-meghan-markle-stayed-at-un-building-in-nyc/ they stayed at an apartment at United Nations Plaza.

Guess who else owned property there

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I wonder why Harry didn't go to the Children's Hospital with il Duce...

Oh...
I forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, she visited the children on the 21st March yet we are only just hearing about this visit now :unsure: She visited the sick children the day before Catherine announced she had cancer.
I see she's got the tart shoes on again, they are atrocious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Do we not think these children and their families have got enough heartache to deal with? I’m all for people being visited in hospital. ( I met a particular pirate and 2 sport superstars whilst my son was in GOSH) but no one ever knew except the children and families because it was done with love not vanity.
And before the next lunatic sugar finds their way in here and starts squealing that we don’t say that bout Kate! No, no we don’t and the very simple reason is that as a royal, Catherine, The Princess of Wales, holds patronages and trusts that focus on key issues - one of those is early years. And also - kids flock to her, not hit her, push her away or refuse to hand over flowers to her. Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I maybe being thick BUT whys there a church service for INVICTUS?

The kids won't come Shes scared to death they'll be kept here...if they exist of course
I've asked this too, as it's totally inappropriate. Presumably the Crypt is consecrated as it's the final resting place of many important people in our history.

"The Crypt at St Paul's is the largest in Europe, providing the footprint of the Cathedral. Vaulted ceilings and stunning stonework decorate the space..."

Absolutely unbelievable that this ginger baboon will be allowed to clamber up into a pulpit and spout his addled lies. Our thieving Veteran and Astronaut announced his attendance then complained that IG had published the date of the 10-year commemoration. Says he's at risk because of his own verbal diarrhoea in his drivelling book. Really you couldn't make it up. He'll get full police protection if he comes here, that's why he's bleating about his safety.

The only person who can possibly have given the go-ahead for this disgusting farce is Chuck. If this isn't enabling, I don't know what is.
Shame on him for allowing this for the veterans.

The Taliban leader nailed it when he referred to the Stoat as" A cowardly jackal who likes killing people". I'd love it if someone said this on GB News.

ETA Go on Angela, Jennie, Shola, Loose Women, Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, Royal Rota, Senior Palace Aide, Man In Grey......... anyone... I dare you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Apparently il Duce offered the hospital a discount on dog food during the visit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.