Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feminist…champion of women’s rights? about as much as Markle. Lets not forget that Hillary came to a little private tea with M…soon after M was ‘in the fold.’

“/Hillary was always with the sisterhood, except when one of the sisters piped up about Bill having sex with her or grossly mistreating her, in which case Hillary was with the patriarchy — i.e., her powerful, entitled husband — all the way.

It wasn’t a Clinton enemy that came up with the phrase “bimbo eruption,” but an ally and friend, Betsey Wright. The word “bimbo,” by the way, says it all about the contempt Clinton World had for women with the poor judgment to succumb to Bill’s wiles.

According to journalist Michael Isikoff, the Clinton campaign in 1992 spent $100,000 on private-detective work related to women. The approach, when rumors first popped up, was to get affidavits from women denying affairs — the reflex of most women is to avoid exposure — and, failing that, to use any discrediting tool at hand.

Hillary was fully on board. When a rock groupie told Penthouse in late 1991 that a state trooper approached her on Gov. Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said “we have to destroy her story.”

When the Star tabloid reported that Clinton had affairs with five Arkansas women, including Gennifer Flowers, the Clinton campaign waved affidavits signed by all them denying it. (This is what Clinton had advised Flowers to do in a taped conversation.) Then, Flowers admitted to an affair, saying it had lasted 12 years.

In response, Hillary did the famous “60 Minutes” interview with Bill, sitting by him as he delivered a lawyerly denial of the 12-year allegation specifically (he later admitted having sex with Flowers once). Hillary joined the strategy sessions over what verbiage to use in the interview.

The truth never mattered too much. When after Bill was elected president state troopers began to tell of how he had used them to procure women, the possibility of federal jobs and threats of retaliation were wheeled out to try to keep them silent. Wright worked the case, even though she told people she believed that the troopers had, indeed, procured women for Clinton.”
Plus the Clinton Foundation, Rambaxy, nearly starting a nuclear war, that mysterious airport in Iran, Haiti, the server in her bathroom etc etc

Right I'm off to roll myself up in a carpet, and shoot myself three times in the back of the head....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Strap in Tattlers, ILBW is back and bothering sick children .

Finally some entertainment!!

At least she's wearing a mask so we can't see her face, and a long enough skirt to cover her knees 🙏 And thank Thor her toes are covered too! 🙏

What's that though - flat shoes with ankle straps? Whyyyy????!!!! 🤦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So, she visited the children on the 21st March yet we are only just hearing about this visit now :unsure: She visited the sick children the day before Catherine announced she had cancer.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don't know about anyone else but Meghan's visit to the Children's hospital in Los Angeles is a bit suspect.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I don't know about anyone else but Meghan's visit to the Children's hospital in Los Angeles is a bit suspect.
Everything this sick duck does is suspect. Cosplaying our HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales .
---
Told all this before!! You should have been paying attention!😁
Hotel in Amsterdam. He was very( ahem )"nice!!!😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, you lucky lucky spud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Making the poor kids even more ill by reading The Bench to them. The book should be retitled The Blech.
---
So, she visited the children on the 21st March yet we are only just hearing about this visit now :unsure: She visited the sick children the day before Catherine announced she had cancer.
She may have a mask on but you can still see how phony she looks in her gaze at the mother and child.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
do as anyone get the impression that she's praying for another aids type epidemic so she can go full tonto on her Diana Cosplaying?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Anyone else surprised the hospital not only let in a publicity hungry child botherer but also her film crew .

• Sick
Reactions: 52
When she's got her mask on, and her scraggly hair to the side, it makes her look like she's got a black beard.

The children look a little old for the book she's reading to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Making the poor kids even more ill by reading The Bench to them. The book should be retitled The Blech.
---

She may have a mask on but you can still see how phony she looks in her gaze at the mother and child.
Is there still a requirement to mask up in hospitals at the moment? Could this be an old picture or am I being too suspicious?

Reactions: 27
When she was reading to the children she came across as very angry especially when she slammed her finger onto the book page as I thought why does she need to point so aggressively to the number 3.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Do we not think these children and their families have got enough heartache to deal with? I’m all for people being visited in hospital. ( I met a particular pirate and 2 sport superstars whilst my son was in GOSH) but no one ever knew except the children and families because it was done with love not vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.