Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there still a requirement to mask up in hospitals at the moment? Could this be an old picture or am I being too suspicious?
Over on Reddit some posters there think it’s old ( the outfit is from the suspect Frogmore photoshop pic with no legs on Henry’s shoulders) and she’s brought it out now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
[/QUOTE]
Thanks @LadyMuck 🥿
Some royals have lost touch with reality, and preach to us. With the Stoat and his father, the entitlement is generational. Charles is a conservationist, and took it further into the climate change agenda. He styled himself "Defender of Nature" but there's a huge gap between what he preaches and what he practises.

700,000 cost of private jet 10-day Environmental Tour of South America.
80,000 two months later, tour of Italy and Germany.
90,000 Green Tour on Royal Train. Then another Royal Train tour.
694,000 Rainforest Protection Tour to Far East, Brunei.

Just before William and Catherine's wedding Chuck flew to Washington to meet Obama. The Foreign Office refused to charter a private jet as his travel costs had already exceeded 2 million.and asked him to fly scheduled BA. Chuck was furious, rang Washington and asked them to arrange for someone to lend him a private jet. Washington obliged, a Gulfstream was sent from the US to the UK to collect Chuck from the UK, take him to Washington, then back to the UK.

This has filtered down to the next generation, and Harald uses private jets all the time. Those who lend the royals private jets are getting leverage and prestige, and think it turns them into the elite. The royals don't care, and will use a trafficker's plane. Citizenship and honours are available, and a seat at a Royal dinner.

HM and PP were different, much more frugal, and PP was very worried about image. The internet and SM has meant people can find out, unlike before.

The Stoats have been mixing with dodgy characters, and it's hard to believe they've had no links to P.Diddy over the last few years. BookWorm hears that it may be cleaned up and swept under the rug, and that contingency plans are being made in the UK in case the visa problem blows up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
do as anyone get the impression that she's praying for another aids type epidemic so she can go full tonto on her Diana Cosplaying?
Nah...
She'll have Harry out laying landmines...
The poor love needs a bit of fresh air after the P Diddy thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is there still a requirement to mask up in hospitals at the moment? Could this be an old picture or am I being too suspicious?
She visited on the 21st March and on the visitor guidelines it says that the hospital still has COVID-19 precautions in place. It also says this in regards to masking guidlines.
Masking Guidelines
Masks are required in specific areas of our campus and in specific situations.
NOTE: Masking recommendations do not apply to visitors with a disability who cannot wear a mask or to children under 2 years old.
Masks are required in:Generally, masks are required when:
  • Patient Rooms
  • Clinic/exam rooms
  • Waiting rooms
  • Family Resource Center
  • Check-in desks in or near waiting areas
  • Playrooms/Teen Lounge
  • Hallways when groups gather for Family Centered Rounds
  • Spaces in or near treatment service areas, including:
    • Dialysis
    • PACU
    • Radiology
    • Dentistry
  • You are in the same location for 15 minutes or more.
  • There is contact between:
    • Patients
    • Visitors
    • Research participants
    • CHLA team members
  • An arm's-length distance is not possible, including in:
    • Meeting rooms
    • Indoor patient events
    • Hallways

Reactions: 23
I guess the NDA's were handed out and signatures expected before any interaction or photos were taken.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
It just makes me sad that these children are being used for a photo op and I am so annoyed with the hospital for allowing Meghan to come in with her camera crew and record everything.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
She didn't read The Bench to them, but she did read 3 books that were the children's favourites.

Maybe she read it in three different languages other than English. The title would be different then. Such a linguist she is. Talented tongue.

Thank Thor it's been a few hours since dinner 🙏😂 Apologies to those who are eating/have just eaten or are about to eat. It's a thread about Sparry and Smegsy, read at your own risk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Question…who exactly is Bookworm? I don’t mean this disrespectfully…but who are her contacts, what is her background? She seems to have such a large following…I assume she is not just an onlooker like the rest of us?

Just curious about these Utube reporters…
From doing BookWorm transcripts posted by LadyMuck, BookWorm is a South African of Scottish descent and a grandmother. She's a fearless digger and has tried hard without success to uncover the truth about the Flatpacks, writing more than once to BP and to Welby. Investigating the birth certificates and Santa Barbara, everything in fact.

She doesn't presumably get it right all the time, but we can't actually state this for a fact as none of us knows what the truth is either. We can't say she's talking rubbish when we ourselves don't know what's rubbish and what isn't. For me she's broadly right in a situation deliberately made murky, and is on our side. I admire her for not being afraid to post what she knows will be unpopular views, something our own press have been prevented from doing. I feel there are areas she daren't go into, I suppose like all the bloggers, and has to be careful in case she's shut down.

She has her sources, one of whom in particular she trusts, but makes a point of saying what's gossip and what she has proof of as true. She's an ardent Monarchist, loves the Waleses but is not impressed by our Monarch. She says Ffark "exists" but doesn't know about Legless. The birth stories were investigated and found to be fake.

I think the Benjamin Smallbrook post by @ScotchMist Thread 432 is more or less right, apart from there being no children. If there were any even surrogates the RF would be in a slightly better position, but there aren't.

Reactions: 30
Over on Reddit some posters there think it’s old ( the outfit is from the suspect Frogmore photoshop pic with no legs on Henry’s shoulders) and she’s brought it out now.
Here is the outfit that she was wearing in the suspected Frogmore photoshop pic and I agree with the posters on Reddit the outfit does look the same as the one that Meghan is wearing at the hospital. Also in both photos her hair is the same style and length.
1712088087239.png
1712088241048.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Eugenies gnashers are well ferocious, aren't they?

😃😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So, she visited the children on the 21st March yet we are only just hearing about this visit now :unsure: She visited the sick children the day before Catherine announced she had cancer.
Those poor kids wanting Taylor Swift or Captain Jack Sparrow and they got Rachel from Suits 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.