Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's another article. I'm not sure whether it says who technically owns the properties.

And another

1. £25billion's worth of property eh?
.......and all the while there are thousands of homeless vets on our streets, and William works on the streets with the Big Issue, gets shipping companies to donate shipping containers to make into little housing units as well as getting a company like HomeBase (?) to donate to new residents 'home starter' packs @£600ea.

2. £25billion eh?
If someone with £25billion in their financial portfolio were to give £1million to every person in the UK they would still have

Twenty-four billion nine hundred thirty million pounds left.

£25,000, 000,000 (twenty-five billion
- £ 70,000,000 (seventy million)
= £24,930,000,000 (twenty-four billion nine hundred thirty million

Ref:

- Please check my sums, numbers is not my thing!
- But I have enough financial nous to know that
a) if you make charitable donations you can significantly reduce your tax bill by up to 100% of the whole amount.
b) If you have significant wealth in the £billions then it's easy to recoup comparatively less significant sums like £70million in a short period.

Just saying...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He's such an attention seeking moron. Can you imagine the drama, demands and fuss if someone had tried to kidnap him like Princess Anne ??? Just imagine if someone had broken into his bedroom as happened to TLQ???

He just makes my blood boil.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The Royal Grift's new video....

Well, well, well, who would have guessed that the Democrats are involved, and running their old tricks to pay the Sussex Squad to attack the Princess of Wales.

Oh and Hilary is involved....

I won't say I told you....
Sorry to appear dense, but what's in it for Hillary snd the Democrats to attack Catherine through the Sussex Squad? Hillary as a "champion of womens' rights" funding attacks on a sick woman?
If this is true, I hope PW holds firm and stands his ground and doesn't cave in by meeting with his patheticexcuseofabrother.
So do I, but it's alarming if true that the Privy Council are trying to persuade William. But we don't know what to believe.

Privy Council, includes senior RF members and...
"All Cabinet ministers are Privy Counsellors, as are others by custom, for example the Archbishops of Canterbury and York, the Speaker of the House of Commons, the Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales and, more recently, the First Ministers of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just imagine if someone had broken into his bedroom as happened to TLQ???
That poor intruder suffocating on the smell of mummy's perfume then Harold, realising he has a captive audience, decides to air a small selection of his grievances:

qacv32f8m1y9j35vi04257b&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif

😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Sorry to appear dense, but what's in it for Hillary snd the Democrats to attack Catherine through the Sussex Squad? Hillary as a "champion of womens' rights" funding attacks on a sick woman?
Catherine wasn't ill when this all started.

And It should remembered that there are games of high politics being played, for very high stakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He's such an attention seeking moron. Can you imagine the drama, demands and fuss if someone had tried to kidnap him like Princess Anne ??? Just imagine if someone had broken into his bedroom as happened to TLQ???

He just makes my blood boil.
Henry would absolutely tit himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

And ❤ to everyone who's been sharing their cancer journeys and/or family health journeys. Hugs to all.

BIB

Don't we already know? Isn't it the private properties that are subject to the Inheritance Tax arrangement?

I think only William, as Monarch, can inherit them with no tax liability. If KC3 were to divide them up between him and Haz then the latter would be subject to a very hefty tax bill. There won't be much 'inheritance' via use of the Flatpacks either. Same rules apply. It's up to the Monarch to hand out the personal bequests, and wasn't Andrew lamenting his lack of a handout from KC3 after TLQ's death?

KC3 can't give Haz Highgrove or any of the Duchy properties. IIRC the country estate he was planning to gift them as a wedding present could only have been a lease because it was Duchy land. Clarence House would fall under the Crown Estate and KC3 could only give Hazbeen a lease on it which William could always terminate.

I suppose there's always KC3's rustic farmhouse in Transylvania. Despite all this "Orchard" crap Smeg would probably be absolutely horrified if Haz inherited that. :p
Your post
"I suppose there's always KC3's rustic farmhouse in Transylvania. Despite all this "Orchard" crap Smeg would probably be absolutely horrified if Haz inherited that."

Duke and Duchess of York To Inherit Bijou Transylvanian Retreat!
download (19).jpeg

Nestled between the rustic hamlets of Sighișoara and Cluj-Napoca, the area is famous for millions of goats and feral wild boar that are as aggressive in the breeding season as out of it. Locals carry shotguns, and dwellers are routinely mistaken for goats in poor visibility hence the high mortality rate.
The "Caucescu Bunker" boasts a well but no electricity, wi-fi or internet. Dried goat dung shaped into "Du-te-n Pula mea" cobblers can be used as fuel on the enchanting wood-burning stove for cooking and heating.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
btw...

At the Invictus Winter Games in Whistler, I wonder if Harry will fulfill his life long dream and have a fondue stall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
.......and all the while there are thousands of homeless vets on our streets, and William works on the streets with the Big Issue, gets shipping companies to donate shipping containers to make into little housing units as well as getting a company like HomeBase (?) to donate to new residents 'home starter' packs @£600ea.

2. £25billion eh?
If someone with £25billion in their financial portfolio were to give £1million to every person in the UK they would still have

Ref:

a) if you make charitable donations you can significantly reduce your tax bill by up to 100% of the whole amount.
b) If you have significant wealth in the £billions then it's easy to recoup comparatively less significant sums like £70million in a short period.

Just saying...
That's true if they were to give only one pound to everyone! If there are 70 million (70,000,000) people in the UK and they were to give each of them £1million (1,000,000), the total amount of money needed is 70,000,000 * 1,000,000. That equals to £70,000,000,000,000!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

2. £25billion eh?

Ref:

Just saying...
There are only 70 people in the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Catherine wasn't ill when this all started.

And It should remembered that there are games of high politics being played, for very high stakes.
Feminist…champion of women’s rights? about as much as Markle. Lets not forget that Hillary came to a little private tea with M…soon after M was ‘in the fold.’

“/Hillary was always with the sisterhood, except when one of the sisters piped up about Bill having sex with her or grossly mistreating her, in which case Hillary was with the patriarchy — i.e., her powerful, entitled husband — all the way.

It wasn’t a Clinton enemy that came up with the phrase “bimbo eruption,” but an ally and friend, Betsey Wright. The word “bimbo,” by the way, says it all about the contempt Clinton World had for women with the poor judgment to succumb to Bill’s wiles.

According to journalist Michael Isikoff, the Clinton campaign in 1992 spent $100,000 on private-detective work related to women. The approach, when rumors first popped up, was to get affidavits from women denying affairs — the reflex of most women is to avoid exposure — and, failing that, to use any discrediting tool at hand.

Hillary was fully on board. When a rock groupie told Penthouse in late 1991 that a state trooper approached her on Gov. Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said “we have to destroy her story.”

When the Star tabloid reported that Clinton had affairs with five Arkansas women, including Gennifer Flowers, the Clinton campaign waved affidavits signed by all them denying it. (This is what Clinton had advised Flowers to do in a taped conversation.) Then, Flowers admitted to an affair, saying it had lasted 12 years.

In response, Hillary did the famous “60 Minutes” interview with Bill, sitting by him as he delivered a lawyerly denial of the 12-year allegation specifically (he later admitted having sex with Flowers once). Hillary joined the strategy sessions over what verbiage to use in the interview.

The truth never mattered too much. When after Bill was elected president state troopers began to tell of how he had used them to procure women, the possibility of federal jobs and threats of retaliation were wheeled out to try to keep them silent. Wright worked the case, even though she told people she believed that the troopers had, indeed, procured women for Clinton.”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.