Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most wigs fall forward on the face to cover the hairline. I would be surprised if she was pushing her hair back and risking the photo being dissected.
I think it's her normal hair. She's not been having chemo long and as preventative one would hope it's not quite as brutal

Reactions: 29
This talk of Catherine's hair makes my heart sink.
I hope she is going to be ok.
I have a feeling of dread now.

I didn't notice the hair. I viewed on a phone. All I noticed was how thin and strained she looked.
Hopefully she's happier now She'd been under horrible stress by media trolling
Hunkered down at Amner where the locals don't bother them. I'm thinking her parents will be around too

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If MM is planning on attending the UK in May for IG.... Does this mean the alleged lawsuit that was going to be served to her the next time she stepped foot in the UK, has been withdrawn, expired or didn't exist?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
This is from Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora
Personally I think he's losing the plot here as Markle has very little power now IMO.
The only thing she has left are the fake pregnancies/kids and I still think that reveal will be far more damaging to the Harkles than the RF.

View attachment 2849229
View attachment 2849230
View attachment 2849231
View attachment 2849238
View attachment 2849242
View attachment 2849246View attachment 2849248View attachment 2849251
Hmmm, why indeed is the question we'd all like answering. I think it's becoming more known (further than this thread) about antics that both H&M have tried to keep quiet from years before they met. But now it's starting to unravel, and because the media need to print articles, they are just going with it.

We know about Andrew and that's now yesterdays chip paper. Harry went potty writing irrelevant lies and stories in Spare, and we all know he's crackers and we don't want him back.

So what about the fake pregnancies:
Why did she/they do it?
Why did they get away with it?
Why hasn't one royal member spoken about it?
Why hasn't one of their ex friends spoken about it?
Why did she refuse to use the usual royal Obstetrician?
Why did she name someone who wasn't in the country, of delivering her baby?
Why didn't the press pick up on any of this, or why are they staying quiet?
IF they used surrogates, why haven't they come forward? Whatever they were paid, some paper or magazine would pay even more for the truth? Or perhaps they already do know the truth, but are now allowed to print it - yet? Why?

So this is what I think? I think Smeg told Haz she was pregnant to catch him into marriage, and I think this was the reason why the Queen allowed it. I think plans were underway for the wedding, then she said there was no baby, but it was too late to stop things.

I don't understand why she suddenly abandoned her loving father who did everything for her. That bit baffles me. But ... He's been on record for saying that he'd love to meet his grandchildren. He's also been on record saying Smeg had a hysterectomy when she was 28. Work that one out!!!!!!

That brings me to wonder why the Queen never spoke up about the fake pregnancies. Could it have been the humiliation from around the world that the men in grey suits advised against? Who knows.

So then Charles takes the reigns and starts to make changes. I thought he'd expose the truth, but he became ill. Are we waiting for his recovery, or do we have the wait until William takes over and just exposed everything to wipe the slate clean and start afresh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
GB news said the IG participants are not happy that M will be attending. Especially as she's rumoured to be giving a speech. Guest said maybe she can set up a stall there flogging her ARO stuff
Everyone should get up and leave when she starts her word salad... i mean speech

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hmmm, why indeed is the question we'd all like answering. I think it's becoming more known (further than this thread) about antics that both H&M have tried to keep quiet from years before they met. But now it's starting to unravel, and because the media need to print articles, they are just going with it.

We know about Andrew and that's now yesterdays chip paper. writing irrelevant lies and stories in Spare, and we all know he's crackers and we don't want him back.

So what about the fake pregnancies:
Why did she/they do it?
Why did they get away with it?
Why hasn't one royal member spoken about it?
Why hasn't one of their ex friends spoken about it?
Why did she refuse to use the usual royal Obstetrician?
Why did she name someone who wasn't in the country, of delivering her baby?
Why didn't the press pick up on any of this, or why are they staying quiet?
IF they used surrogates, why haven't they come forward? Whatever they were paid, some paper or magazine would pay even more for the truth? Or perhaps they already do know the truth, but are now allowed to print it - yet? Why?

So this is what I think? I think Smeg told Haz she was pregnant to catch him into marriage, and I think this was the reason why the Queen allowed it. I think plans were underway for the wedding, then she said there was no baby, but it was too late to stop things.

I don't understand why she suddenly abandoned her loving father who did everything for her. That bit baffles me. But ... He's been on record for saying that he'd love to meet his grandchildren. He's also been on record saying Smeg had a hysterectomy when she was 28. Work that one out!!!!!!

That brings me to wonder why the Queen never spoke up about the fake pregnancies. Could it have been the humiliation from around the world that the men in grey suits advised against? Who knows.

So then Charles takes the reins and starts to make changes. I thought he'd expose the truth, but he became ill. Are we waiting for his recovery, or do we have the wait until William takes over and just exposed everything to wipe the slate clean and start afresh?

Harry & Meghan #433 Harry went potty & the narcissist crone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the new thread & Conga Rats to @Thalia for the awesome thread title!
I wanted to get this in early, so let’s see what happens!

Harry and Meghan #432 From Royalty to Riviera Irreverence
Love the thread title
But can’t get the tune of my head
My older brother had that record and played it on his
The lovely James Middleton

We used to do that for our Lab Ruby
At treat time she would sit and wait for ages till you sent her to find them
Once the phone rang and I forgot to tell her to go fetch
An hour or more had past and she still sitting on the lawn waiting for her command bless her
Sadly we lost her last year 🥹aged 15

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.