Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she was just covering up a few grey hairs round her hairline with one of those powders or pencils. I can’t really see her reaching for the box dye.
If you are having chemo that causes hair loss you are not supposed to colour or heat treat your hair. The hair becomes brittle and you have to just comb it and use a gentle shampoo πŸ˜’

• Sad
Reactions: 27
To me, these bits (red arrow) look the right length for her fringe to have grown out since we last saw her.

View attachment 2848992
---

Please give us a detailed review of all the ILBW's hair styles and wigs. If possible, please provide screenshots to illustrate the differences at different events. Thanks!
Most wigs fall forward on the face to cover the hairline. I would be surprised if she was pushing her hair back and risking the photo being dissected.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think I mentioned up thread that we’ve got a houseful for Easter - it’s my thing, is houseguests and playing mother! Anyhoo they’ve all wandered off for a walk and I wanted to raise a point someone made at dinner last night- these are the same 18 guests we had for coronation weekend too.

Not one of us can recall a relentless press hounding of 43. We possibly remember the straight out of Compton and wild about Harry lines but the most memorable was her stomping around in wellies outside of Fleet Street. What we all recall is the unhinged behaviour of the press around Catherine during her and Williams courtship.

The speculation around their wedding was huge and I was reminded by my mum of how unspeakably furious I was the morning the wales got married (I was also hugely pregnant and angry!) because of the sheer number of press camped out to get a snap of Catherine and her dad leaving the hotel to travel to the wedding. It was rude and disrespectful and I remember the hotel provided baffles around the car and sort of bundled them in.

none of this happened with Rachel and I just wonder if that was the trigger point of her realising her and this one weren’t as feted and loved as the wales and never would be - because in her mind I genuinely believe she thought it would be a case of β€˜move over Kate, the starlet is here’ and that they would be the new star power.
A lot of our thinks were slightly Sancerre infused by that point but I thought it was a valid line of thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Most wigs fall forward on the face to cover the hairline. I would be surprised if she was pushing her hair back and risking the photo being dissected.
She probably doesn't care, it's not high on her list of priorities I should imagine xxx. Lovely to see her & she will recover & be back ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is from Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora
Personally I think he's losing the plot here as Markle has very little power now IMO.
The only thing she has left are the fake pregnancies/kids and I still think that reveal will be far more damaging to the Harkles than the RF.

Polish_20240401_115027677.jpg

Polish_20240401_115114231.jpg

Polish_20240401_115236323.jpg

Polish_20240401_115829427.jpg

Polish_20240401_120041960.jpg

Polish_20240401_120159036.jpg
Polish_20240401_120315668.jpg
Polish_20240401_120445241.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
GB news said the IG participants are not happy that M will be attending. Especially as she's rumoured to be giving a speech. Guest said maybe she can set up a stall there flogging her ARO stuff
If she attends the IG service and gives a speech in the crypt of St Paul’s cathedral may lightening strike her down!

Oh, and may her stall be overturned by forces .........(preferably by a veteran from the armed forces)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I genuinely believe she thought it would be a case of β€˜move over Kate, the starlet is here’ and that they would be the new star power.
I agree totally.

Also wasn't she under the illusion that her title would be Princess, on marrying him. πŸ₯΄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yes...
But surely this was a bigger break than Suits.

All I've ever heard people say about it is "I thought she was going to be a main character, and breathed a sigh of relief when they killed her off."
I really liked Fringe - it was an original story and and interesting spin on the science, excellent acting with a nice infusion of quirk, impressive production values. I watched the whole lot TWICE!
Yes, it was a big show, a great opportunity for any up and coming actor.

Yet when I heard that smeg had been in it, my mind was a blank, I just couldn't remember her. So I had to go back and watch her few appearances. She was simply underwhelming imo. Not surprising she wasn't booked for the duration. Her role could have been expanded - the juxtaposition between down to earth, evidence-based police work and off-the-planet weird could have thrown up some engaging sub-plots. But she just didn't have it.

Reactions: 29
If she attends the IG service and gives a speech in the crypt of St Paul’s cathedral may lightening strike her down!

Oh, and may her stall be overturned by forces .........(preferably by a veteran from the armed forces)

I could put up my own stall and unleash the Pup (and the rest of the CAS Squad) on hers at the "right" moment (i.e. when the cameras are all ready to capture the shocked and angry faces she'd be making πŸ˜‚) πŸ˜‰

This could be followed by a tomato (in tins) throwing ceremony ft Tattlers (first come first served, keep your hands off Johnny and Catherine's new equerry in the melee - they're both spoken for, William's is fair game).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let's hope there are no sightings of the Blackdog of Newgate on May 8th.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That dreadful Liz Jones in the Mail has an article about Kate - behind a paywall, anyone seen it?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.