Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find the comment now, but someone mentioned Bozo was going after Richard Eden's dog. What is that all about?

Am I the only one who has a thing for Mr Eden? He seems like such a gentle man, and is strangely rather appealing on the eye 😊

I'll get my coat...😆

Oh, by the way, does anyone know anything about Lady C s book release date please? Her and her publisher says 4th April, Amazon and Waterstones says 11th. Anyone got a scoody doo?! (Sorry to invoke thoughts of Scabies!!)

Reactions: 26
This would fit with my initial comment that the ends of her hair, in that market video, looked heavy, full and blunt, and not like her usual (real?) hair. The ends looked more like extensions, or now a wig.

I really hope this is not the case. She has such beautiful hair and for a woman to lose any hair, no matter the quality, must be so difficult.
It IS difficult, because just being able to wear a wig, even a lovely one, only gets you so far. You lose your eyebrows and eyelashes too, so if she is losing her hair I hope she manages to stay private until she starts to look and feel like her usual self.

The brows and lashes do soon return, often with Bambi-like lushness, which is a tonic

• Sad
What is happening in this photo? I've seen it many times, she looks deranged that's for sure.
She looks like some feral beast, ready to rip your throat out. Scary, but H was obviously too stoned to notice.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Whoever is releasing Ginge and Minge absurd PR attempts needs to either employ a second person or buy a thesaurus. Over the last 24 hrs I’ve seen a piece claiming those 2 are worried about being reunited and then one that says the Wales are too. However they use the exact same descriptors, and appear to have just changed the names and location.
I highly doubt that TPOWS are ‘frightened’ about that wretched pair coming to the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching the Sibley Twins earlier, they read an article that claimed Harry was going to take acting lessons because he wants to break into films.
Which is a bit odd, since the papers here claim he wants to come back and be a Royal.

Which had me puzzled....
.... until I remembered...
the Harkles are full of tit.
I think that is old about dimwit wanting to be an actor.
I vaguely remember something being mentioned after they had left the UK and he was selling off his title to the companies supposedly employing him.
Or was it in an interview.

I remember having a giggle because he seems to be just as a wooden character as the Ho.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think that is old about dimwit wanting to be an actor.
I vaguely remember something being mentioned after they had left the UK and he was selling off his title to the companies supposedly employing him.
Or was it in an interview.

I remember having a giggle because he seems to be just as a wooden character as the Ho.
The new Jason Statham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
GB news said the IG participants are not happy that M will be attending. Especially as she's rumoured to be giving a speech. Guest said maybe she can set up a stall there flogging her ARO stuff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Haven't they bought film rights to a book?

They can always cast themselves in it. They buy every other accolade after all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It IS difficult, because just being able to wear a wig, even a lovely one, only gets you so far. You lose your eyebrows and eyelashes too, so if she is losing her hair I hope she manages to stay private until she starts to look and feel like her usual self.

The brows and lashes do soon return, often with Bambi-like lushness, which is a tonic
I came to mention this and that's why I think it's her own hair because her eyebrows look normal and not drawn on.

Her hair does look different though. You start to lose your hair after 2-3 weeks of starting treatment with conventional chemo, not sure if you do with the preventative chemo Catherine mentioned.

On the evening of her statement a doctor was on the news and he said preventative chemo is a tablet or injection every few weeks, he didn't mention hair loss.

Haven't they bought film rights to a book?

They can always cast themselves in it. They buy every other accolade after all.

Their problem now is getting people to work with them.
They can't make a film themselves.
Even if they could, they don't want to do any work.
They want to be idle rich pretending to work

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Their problem now is getting people to work with them.
They can't make a film themselves.
Even if they could, they don't want to do any work.
They want to be the idle rich (pretending to work)
Well, they know a lighting director.
Il Duce could be the grip.
And I'm sure P Diddy knows were to find a best boy or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is anyone getting ads on social media for a company called Mysign? They’re calligraphers who designs signatures for you and teach you how to do it.

I swear the examples look just like Megzy’s sig! How funny if she paid someone to design her a new signature in her 30s she felt was more befitting of her celebrity status 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why couldn't Harry have married a woman who didn't fuel the fire of his jealousy?
If only he had.
If only Meghan had been patient and listened and learned and just tried a bit harder to adapt to being part of the British royal family.
If only she had not been jealous of Catherine.

It could all be so different.
We could have had a " fab four."
---
Well, they know a lighting director.
Il Duce could be the grip.
And I'm sure P Diddy knows were to find a best boy or two.
And they are familiar with dollies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.