Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's wearing the gloves because she's seen the comments about how pale her hands look in comparison to her face.
---

His other connection is his dress sense is also crap.
Wears suits that look cheap and two sizes too small.
And she's wearing hats because of comments about how white her hair parting is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Doesn't Harry talking about becoming a US citizen contradict his suggestion that he could pop back to do a bit of Royal work? What does he actually want??? Personally I'd love him to apply for citizenship in the US as that's the end of his titles and it would put this whole mess to bed once and for all. However, if Nexflix is a dead deal...then they have to come up with something else soon. All these film crews following them around must cost a fair bit and he's not getting millions from his legal cases. Yes they are getting a tonne of coverage in the UK press but that doesn't make them any money (I do wonder why the press isn't grey rocking them until the law suits settled though!). All in all, the smell of desperation is in the air.
Hazno won't become an American citizen unless William cuts him off completely and takes the titles away when he's King (which I don't think he will do, however irritated he is with him).

Harry will never voluntarily give up his titles and Smegz won't want him to either because she's the only royal Duchess in America and that makes her super special 🙄
Harold pretending that he's considering becoming American is just him currying favour with the American media.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Have had a long day out with mum. Hate having to shop on such a tight budget, but I absolutely love what I bought and had a lovely meal so ❤ (sharing the meal below - the Harkles should really try it, they seem too hangry all the time)

I know it's probably wishful Gruesomes/Charles or Men in Grey testing the waters PR puff stuff, but this Sparry will be back in the UK and will get his half in half out demand is really draining. I don't think I'm equipped to deal with this, but let's see. I love you all too much to not keep peeking in 😂

We need more lovely gems such as "Recollections may vary". Maybe "We don't need you. Don't come back.", or just "Bye."?

So this is a vegetarian naan with gravy. The naan had lots of veggies like beans in it, and the little salad is a summer cooler full of spices. It's hot but cools, it's ridiculous but absolutely yummy 😂

IMG_20240217_144637753~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She's wearing the gloves because she's seen the comments about how pale her hands look in comparison to her face.
I had the exact same thought. The Cuprinol didn't stick, on her hands but she thought nobody would notice. 🤣

4AE16EF1-2669-4E1D-8186-4CABECB4E0C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Meghan Markle's quiet nod to Princess Diana with royal-inspired outfit in Canada

Reaching much 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now, this is really clutching at straws 🤣 "a sweet nod" to Diana? Because she was wearing gloves? However stupid they looked with that cape? Not to mention that her outfit doesn't look anything like the pics of Diana next to it, and TW will never be able to replicate the chic look, because she has a completely different figure, no height and doesn't know how to dress for her shape.

(And I dislike that phrase immensely..."a sweet nod" my arse)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Meghan Markle's quiet nod to Princess Diana with royal-inspired outfit in Canada

Reaching much 🤣🤣🤣🤣
From that article 🤣

'Meghan looked extremely elegant in a £1028 Sentaler cape in a dark camel hue, with shawl collar details, and a belt that cinched her figure in at the waist.'

She has never looked elegant, in her life, imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Good point. Why did GMA do an interview with him as the IG are next year, why not do it then. They didn't do one a year before Dusseldorf

• Wow
Reactions: 19
From that article 🤣

'Meghan looked extremely elegant in a £1028 Sentaler cape in a dark camel hue, with shawl collar details, and a belt that cinched her figure in at the waist.'

Exactly!
And BIB: what waist?? She has none!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
From that article 🤣

'Meghan looked extremely elephant in a £1028 Sentaler cape in a dark camel hue, with shawl collar details, and a belt that cinched her figure in at the waist.'

I've fixed the typo ;) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We called it though, didn’t we? Tattlers predicted that Hazno would use his father’s illness as a way to try to weasel his way back in. ‘Temporarily’ step back into a royal role? Yeah, right. Once his feet were under the table he’d never leave. He couldn’t be a working royal again because everyone hates him, but he’d be back and expecting Pa to bankroll him. We bleeping knew he’d try it.
Does anyone know who is controlling the press and directing the party line that the reporters are following?
It is easy to issue a Palace statement indicating a course of action, or that something will not happen, i.e. that the Sussexes have stood down and Harald cannot step in to help.

Just my opinion, but..
Harald didn't pitch up at the Palace and barge his way in. I think Chuck told him about his illness some time back, and invited him over. The bit about Camilla was chaff and she wasn't there.

Chuck is not vulnerable and helpless, being harassed by his son. Widespread suspicion and distrust mean that C must find a solution and it can only be with the Stoat. His illness presents as much an opportunity for him as for his son under guises like I love My Family / The Door will Always Be Open. The Stoats are not wanted or needed, they are menaces with royal perks but without the tiresome ribbon-cutting, but might moves be afoot?

C needs to sort out the Flatpacks and prevent the Sussexes further devaluing the Monarchy. Having cancer is unfortunate but irrelevant here, as what matters is that he and his son are complicit in the Flatpack scam. Any course of action or inaction taken by Chuck could be at William and Catherine's cost. I don't know what's going here on but something is. If there's a Big Reveal it will be about the children imo so they need to deal with it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did we see this? A pretty good read.

You have to put in an email to read the whole thing. I can't archive it.

There's a bit comparing their deal with the Obamas. This sentence is classic. :LOL:

. Perhaps it is simply the difference between content made by people who used to rule the world, and content made by people who only think they did.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if the dollys do exist (which I doubt) are not on show as they look like mix of Hazbeen and the Ho🤢
Catherine and William are proud of their beautiful children so don’t hide them in a ikea box under the stairs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Harry & Meghan #419 the RF was unsurvivable but please let us back in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.