Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also stumped as to why the flatpacks are never seen. A narcissist, and there is absolutely zero doubt she is one, will use their children for validation and can't resist the urge to show off what wonderful parents they are. It's irresistible to them. And given their obvious failure to be publicly celebrated, I'd think now is an opportune time to wheel them out/unbox them but that fact that they haven't is so so bizarre. There is a massive disconnect there. I've no doubt that there were two moonbumps but WHERE are the children?

I can't remember which vlogger it was, perhaps Leilani, but one of them was pretty certain that the Flatpacks don't actually live with the Harkles and this seems like the most likely scenario at this juncture. Smeg has probably convinced Hapless Haz that it's safest that way and they probably see them rarely, if at all.
I'm not normally one for a conspiracy theory, but something is up with this situation.

If the kids were with them full time, she'd be trying to make as much money out of them as she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can someone explain to me why members of an indigenous tribe are welcoming Harry?
I don't get it.

Is this because they think he works for the monarchy?
You made me think ... in the devious, weaselly way he operates, has he managed to position himself as anti-monarchy and so anti-racist that he'd trash his own 'racist' family?
Add a mixed ethnicity wife to the brew...

Might they think he's 'come over to their side'?
He's 'royal' but not really like the rest of them sort of thing?
Might all that have given him a leg up amongst indigenous people?

He still insists on being a royal though, and behaves as a hip royal (no doubt he sees himself as a modern, super cool young royal 🙄🙄🙄) and that seals the deal.

Of course, what the indigenous people (and so many others who don't look beneath the veneer) don't see is that both stoats are cynically playing on their targets' sensitivities and emotions for their own advancement.
Neither do many people want to see the huge and obnoxious level of entitlement both possess. (Invictus paid for their flights, accommodation and even their bloody Valentines dinner!! The stoat has no shame.)

In sum, they are expert gaslighters.
They've managed to pull off quite a coup, appearing to distance themselves from the Monarchy whilst the only thing they can do is merch themselves off the back of that same connection - and are even now trying to worm their way back in!

If, God forbid, the stoats were suddenly offered the throne tomorrow they'd leap at the chance, and they'd be the most selfishly reckless, authoritarian and 'divine right of kings' destroyers since Henry8 and Bloody Mary.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm just wondering why Harry ever "left" the army. Was he discharged on 👃❄ medical grounds? Was he fired for incompetence? If he hated the UK and the Royal family so much (as stated in that old video of him burning to a crisp in the Afghan sun) why not stay if he loved the army so much?

Did the RF suggest he leave to do duties? Did they rescue him from the army due to declining mental health? It's not like he was any use to the RF, he didn't do his own visits, they just tagged him along with W&K as a gurning ginger third wheel. Did he have to leave to get married off? Why not have him as a serving member of the RF for his whole life? Plenty of service personnel get married and have families, there shouldn't be any issue marrying off the world's most eligible bachelor. His wife could have been a private individual living a quiet life in lovely Frogmore Cottage, hidden away from the nasty press. Then he can show up in his uniform and do a few light duties and be a dashing hero. WHAT WENT SO HORRIBLY WRONG???
He was a liability and sent home
Before he could cause anymore harm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm not normally one for a conspiracy theory, but something is up with this situation.

If the kids were with them full time, she'd be trying to make as much money out of them as she could.
I'm firmly of the opinion that they exist but H is so unbelievably paranoid about the press that he keeps them hidden as much as possible (except for, yunno, Netflix).

The moment they divorce she'll merch them for all she can get unless it's written into the divorce agreement that she'll get more $$$ for keeping them hidden or for just handing over custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did we see this? A pretty good read.

You have to put in an email to read the whole thing. I can't archive it.

There's a bit comparing their deal with the Obamas. This sentence is classic. :LOL:

Archived version

Plus a Telegraph article

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That's probably strangulation marks
Yes, that's just as I thought.
Not only that, but she decided, for the record, that they should be photographed.

Those two must have a horrible life. Trapped together by their own lusts...power, money sex..the deadly triad.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am on holidays on a far warmer climate and on a different time zone, so kind of hard to follow the Harkles latest press stunt and their new brand of trying to look close to TRF - remember a year ago when Hazno would only be back IF the Royals issued a public apology to him and his ILBW? Yeah…

I was reading Rebecca English and there is detail I would like to highlight: there’s a distintion between King Charles and TRF. Not that I think that there’s a cision in what they want to do, but it seems that, in matters of state, KC is (or wants to build that image) making decisions with the family and not by himself. I am sure is has grown much closer to William since even before the ILBW joined the family, but I think there is a sence that he wont stay on the job too long and he is taking advice not only from the future king but also his sister and brother Edward.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Mickey Bubbles who was relegated to popping up in ASDA Christmas ads last year?

I did it myyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaayyy!
I thought Bubbles was Michael Jackson's pet chimpanzee? Apologies if other posters have already pointed this out, as I'm still catching up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
From that article 🤣

'Meghan looked extremely elegant in a £1028 Sentaler cape in a dark camel hue, with shawl collar details, and a belt that cinched her figure in at the waist.'

She has never looked elegant, in her life, imo.
To me it looked like a ‘one size fits all’ jacket. Is she being more frugal than we think …… when she lays off the Ozempic and the weight piles back on she will just not have to fasten the belt so tight.

Keep reading for more money saving tips from @wisebutwild 😂 She knows as she has been there, done that and got the ‘one size fits all’ T shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Archived version

Plus a Telegraph article

This final bit is fab

one Archewell project in the works at Netflix is an adaptation of Carley Fortune’s novel Meet Me at the Lake, a story about a young woman who inherits her mother’s holiday resort despite longing to live in the big city. Obviously a lot of the film’s appeal will rest on its execution, but in terms of plot there is little to distinguish it from any of the generic pap that gets smeared across the Hallmark Channel. It doesn’t have a tremendous amount to say about the world. It doesn’t shine a light on any underserved communities, except perhaps the small but crucial “begrudging resort owner” demographic. It categorically will not win any Oscars.
But the Sussexes have been running Archewell for long enough to know what attracts an audience, so perhaps the project can be salvaged by a long interlude where two grifters visit the resort and spend 45 minutes complaining about Prince William. At this point, it might be the only thing that keeps their American Dream alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't know if this has been discussed before because I haven't been able to catch up, but did Sparry really say in the interview that he'd go back to the UK and help out if Charles asked him to do it?

The article I skimmed through (Hindustan Times, maybe? They're sugar-y) made it sound like Charles should be grateful and take this magnanimous offer by begging Sparry to come back 🙄

This definitely sounds like wishful thinking and playing Charles at his favourite "I'm the most magnanimous" PR game.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Meghan knows they are utterly hated as a couple and that hate would translate to their kids due to their stupidity over the last few years. The only good thing these two are doing is keeping the kids out of the public eye. Yet they are still hypocritical with all the bullshit about the titles.

Reactions: 28

There isn't a motherly bone in her body

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That's probably strangulation marks
Well spotted, if somebody had been giving her love-bites and gumming on her gizzard like that they'd have cut off her air supply. Do they look like false teeth prints? Maybe an elderly Canadian Mountie? ....shame whoever it was didn't hang on a bit longer.
Could be AE Asphyxiation?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.